Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,313 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun (518 Views)

'lie! Aisha Buhari Did Not Fly Abroad For Neck Pain But For...' Kemi Olunloyo Re / Battle for Kemi Adeosun’s replacement begins in Ogun / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun by PStacks(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
After reading her resignation letter, I was pained in my heart. I was heartbroken and devastated.

One of my most favourite international journalist in one of his books writing on most African countries he had visited wrote about Nigeria and I quote.
"Nigeria is a Failed Country that works".

Nigeria as an entity baffles me.
These things are everyday occurrences but the remedy is never to get caught.

From Kemi Adeosuns resignation letter you would deduce she was already over age 30 before venturing into real time rendering of her services in Nigeria.

The NYSC laws even seem bogus.

is it that any Nigerian that schooled in Nigeria and Graduated from Nigerian University must also tender a valid Youth Service certificate..

or

People born and bred abroad but have Nigerian Roots and hope to render their services in Nigeria must also submit a mandatory One Year youth service certificate .

Then coming to the issue of her age at the Time.. 34. She was way over 30 already. The stipulated age for which you are no longer eligible for NYSC.

Now, The question is, an Exemption is an exemption. How then can an exemption certificate be forged since its not as if it were the Certificate for the main NYSC Scheme itself.

Then why all of a sudden the holier than thou attitude with Nigerians?

Nigeria is the country plagued the most with forged documents in her economy, since we operate on Certificate basis and not competence.

Kemi Adeosun to me has been sacrificed on the alter of corruption in a higly perversed and corrupt society.

The lesson I seem to be getting here is this..

its okay.
Everybody does it, But dont get caught.

Nigerians are just deceiving themselves...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun by Smarttravels(f): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2018
PStacks:
After reading her resignation letter, I was pained in my heart. I was heartbroken and devastated.

One of my most favourite international journalist in one of his books writing on most African countries he had visited wrote about Nigeria and I quote.
"Nigeria is a Failed Country that works".

Nigeria as an entity baffles me.
These things are everyday occurrences but the remedy is never to get caught.

From Kemi Adeosuns resignation letter you would deduce she was already over age 30 before venturing into real time rendering of her services in Nigeria.

The NYSC laws even seem bogus.

is it that any Nigerian that schooled in Nigeria and Graduated from Nigerian University must also tender a valid Youth Service certificate..

or

People born and bred abroad but have Nigerian Roots and hope to render their services in Nigeria must also submit a mandatory One Year youth service certificate .

Then coming to the issue of her age at the Time.. 34. She was way over 30 already. The stipulated age for which you are no longer eligible for NYSC.

Now, The question is, an Exemption is an exemption. How then can an exemption certificate be forged since its not as if it were the Certificate for the main NYSC Scheme itself.

Then why all of a sudden the holier than thou attitude with Nigerians?

Nigeria is the country plagued the most with forged documents in her economy, since we operate on Certificate basis and not competence.

Kemi Adeosun to me has been sacrificed on the alter of corruption in a higly perversed and corrupt society.

The lesson I seem to be getting here is this..

its okay.
Everybody does it, But dont get caught.

Nigerians are just deceiving themselves...

you could not have said it better. And she was one of the few performing ministers too. She was messed up my the system and someone close to her.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun by FarahAideed: 1:44am On Sep 16, 2018
OP what she forged was the actual certificate and not the exemption cert!!!!!! You are only exempted if you graduate after 30 years old seven if you are 50 and you graduated in your 20s you still owe Nigeria that service ..
Re: Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun by Reinvented: 3:40am On Sep 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
OP what she forged was the actual certificate and not the exemption cert!!!!!! You are only exempted if you graduate after 30 years old seven if you are 50 and you graduated in your 20s you still owe Nigeria that service ..
You beat me to this! Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun by Sharpshooota: 3:48am On Sep 16, 2018
This administration is filled with certificate forgers...

Even the president himself is a culprit

Adeosun is the worst finance minister so far

She has no impact on the Economy...

All they do is borrow money upandan without nothing to show for it... The country is back in debt
To actually believe that this government borrowed one billion dollars to fight insurgency still amazes me..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun by Okoroawusa: 6:57am On Sep 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
bros,check again. na exemption or exclusion cert

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun by Okoroawusa: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2018
Reinvented:
You beat me to this! Thank you for the clarification.
You are wrong.it was an exemption certificate or exclusion certificate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun by Bibors(m): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2018
The amalgamation was forged.
The name itself was given in a bedroom by Flora.
The Truncating of the Aburi accord is grand forgery.
The Election results are always forged.
The president is a man of integrity because he didn't bother to forge a certificate.

That's why Zombies love The Man of Integrity. He doesn't tolerate nonsense and had to ask Kemi to resign for forgery.
Re: Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun by seunmsg(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2018
FarahAideed:

She applied for an exemption certificate and got one that turned out to be fake. She never presented the actual NYSC certificate. Try and understand the difference between the two.

The NYSC law makes no sense and need an urgent amendment. Nobody of Nigerian origin born and breed outside Nigeria will want to come back to the country and contribute to her development looking at the way Adeosun was dragged for no fault of hers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun by FarahAideed: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2018
seunmsg:

She applied for an exemption certificate and got one that turned out to be fake. She never presented the actual NYSC certificate. Try and understand the difference between the two.

The NYSC law makes no sense and need an urgent amendment. Nobody of Nigerian origin born and breed outside Nigeria will want to come back to the country and contribute to her development looking at the way Adeosun was dragged for no fault of hers.

That's why she can't claim she didn't know the exemption certificate handed to her was fake because she knew from the onset she wasn't eligible for exemption but tried to play smart
Re: Nigeria Operates On Retrogressive Laws. A Case For Kemi Adeosun by PFRB: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2018
She was said to have committed fraud in her former place of work. This is not her first time.

(1) (Reply)

Senator Bright Nwanne: Ready For Leadership / 2019: Namadi Sambo, Former VP Not Under Any Pressure To Defect To APC / Wike Mocks Buhari, Says, Nigerians Have Seen Why He’s Desperate For Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.