Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,792 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Wike Mocks Buhari, Says, Nigerians Have Seen Why He’s Desperate For Power - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Mocks Buhari, Says, Nigerians Have Seen Why He’s Desperate For Power (517 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Mocks Buhari, Says, Nigerians Have Seen Why He’s Desperate For Power by sophsia62: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has told Senate President Bukola Saraki, that Nigerians now know why President Muhammadu Buhari wanted to be President in 2015.

Wike said this while vowing that no desperate person will fly the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, flag in the presidential election.

The Governor said this when the campaign organization of the Senate President paid him a visit at the Government House in Port Harcourt on Friday.

Senate President and his entourage were in Port Harcourt to seek support of the PDP delegates from Rivers State ahead of the party’s primaries in October.

Wike said, “No desperate person, by the Grace of God, will fly the flag of the party. Anybody, who believes that they must be president, you must be afraid of him.

“You don’t know what they want the presidency for. All of us know that Buhari had wanted to be president. Today, we have seen why he wanted to be president,” Wike said.

Earlier, Saraki had stated that he had the capacity to set the country on the path of growth, unity and reconciliation.

“The country is in dire need of a leader that will provide unity. A leader that will represent everybody from whatever part of the country that you come from. I think I am suited to provide that leadership,” Saraki stated.

“This is a job that requires all of us to be united and focused. Yes, we have individual ambitions, but at any given time, I am ready to sacrifice that ambition for the party.

“I will continue to appeal to the governors that, during this critical time, we must stay united. We must stay strong for the masses who depend on us to rescue this country,” Saraki said, who is touring the country as part of his campaign to secure delegates to win the PDP presidential nomination ahead of next year’s general election.

Meanwhile, State PDP Chairman, Felix Obuah commended the Senate President for his bold moves towards his aspiration.

Obuah, receiving the Senate President and his entourage at the party’s secretariat in Port Harcourt, assured Saraki that no one could stop his presidential aspiration if God wills it to happen.

“If today, God says you will be the President of this country, nobody, I repeat nobody, can stop you. We are praying for you; be rest assured that that desire that is burning in you will come to fulfillment,” party chairman said.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/wike-mocks-buhari-says-nigerians-have.html

Re: Wike Mocks Buhari, Says, Nigerians Have Seen Why He’s Desperate For Power by Stone123(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari, Says, Nigerians Have Seen Why He’s Desperate For Power by shakmati(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
To ensure his people totally dominate Nigeria while the rest of us all remain slaves. Another 4 years of Buhari's tenure would leave the rest of us as refugees in our own country!

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Buhari, Says, Nigerians Have Seen Why He’s Desperate For Power by odogwubiafra: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Anything is now better than Buhari. I said, ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Buhari, Says, Nigerians Have Seen Why He’s Desperate For Power by BeingFrank(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
I can remember after 2015 elections, some people chanted buhari as the messiah Nigeria has been waiting for, some even coined figures from the number of times he had be contesting and failing, claiming some coinciding meanings. Barely 3 years later, majority of buhari's supporters, discovered they were fooled by buhari's desperation for power, they realized they were praising a devil incarnate, a man who honestly has nothing to offer, than to being controlled by his instincts or the cabal, not counting the opinion of the mass as anything. Only a handful of demented fellows or bought crooks still shamelessly campaign for his govt. He only came to destroy and cause pains that's all.
Re: Wike Mocks Buhari, Says, Nigerians Have Seen Why He’s Desperate For Power by shakmati(m): 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2018
BeingFrank:
I can remember after 2015 elections, some people chanted buhari as the messiah Nigeria has been waiting for, some even coined figures from the number of times he had be contesting and failing, claiming some coinciding meanings. Barely 3 years later, majority of buhari's supporters, discovered they were fooled by buhari's desperation for power, they realized they were praising a devil incarnate, a man who honestly has nothing to offer, than to being controlled by his instincts or the cabal, not counting the opinion of the mass as anything. Only a handful of demented fellows or bought crooks still shamelessly campaign for his govt. He only came to destroy and cause pains that's all.

Your moniker is truly you. You are being frank and you're quite correct! I am one of those who were fooled that Buhari had something to offer. Now I realise the guy's mission is to destroy the country. I pray he's stopped next year or we will all go down in his disaster!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adeleke Leads After Results From 18 Lgas, Sweeps Ede / How Edo Brightest Was Jailed By Buhari / Nigerian Newspapers And Journalists Disgraced By CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.