Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,915 members, 7,935,905 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:29 PM

Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) (45582 Views)

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead / Baby Born With Four Legs In Bauchi State (Photos) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by stineb1: 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
ThankYouGod:
End time!!!
It is not end time. This baby is probably affected by Edwards or Patau's syndromes, a genetic chromosomal issue.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by nepapole(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
YakubuA:

Dajjal has no family and is not born
was jus kidding.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by biomedics(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
The baby suffers from cyclopia, one of the rarest birth defects that often causes children to die within moments of birth. The baby only has one eye because its eye sockets did not form correctly in the womb.

Major causes of such birth defects include but not limited to the following :
The drugs the mother ingested while pregnant.
Ionizing Radiation.
Lack of folic acid on the mother's side.
Cigarette smoking while pregnant etc.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by dominique(f): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2018
kabillionaire:
But sadly lost her seven hours later...or killed her 7 hours later?

Such deformed babies hardly survive beyond 24 hours
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by hkidola00(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sharpshooota:

They don come again undecided
calm down, it more like saying God is great, what is bad in dat
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by fattprince(m): 2:45am On Sep 19, 2018
Mitchsin:

True...
What is true? That she walked in a scotching sun or that, that is what the yourubas will say.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Tellemall: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
chloride6:
She probably won't survive

The only sensible comment.

Sad.

Do you support euthanasia or the abortion of such a child before it is born?
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by chloride6: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
Tellemall:

The only sensible comment.

Sad.

Do you support euthanasia or the abortion of such a child before it is born?

I'm the worst person to ask that question.

Even the one were no deform see no see space for my side grin grin

As for euthanasia, I don't think it would be too bad if the parents agree.
Re: Indonesian Baby Born With One Eye In The Middle Of Her Forehead (Graphic Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 6:24pm On Sep 19, 2018
fattprince:

What is true? That she walked in a scotching sun or that, that is what the yourubas will say.
What Yoruba's would say na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat / My Experience After Drinking 2 Glass Of Water Every Morning.. / Vietnam Police Seized 324,000 Used, Repackaged Condoms(Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.