Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,315 members, 7,920,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Buhari & Murderous Gang Woefully Failed To Demonize Shiites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Murderous Gang Woefully Failed To Demonize Shiites (298 Views)

I Was Offered ₦800k To Demonize Dangote Refinery - David Hundeyin (Pictures) / President Buhari Has Woefully Failed Nigerians -he Has No Legacy To Leave Behind / PDP Attempts To Demonize 4+4 Gesture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari & Murderous Gang Woefully Failed To Demonize Shiites by Elbinawi: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2018
One of the major objectives of the #ZariaGenocide was to demonize us and make us unattractive to Nigerians. That was why the Saudi regime sponsored massive campaigns of calumny and demonization against us. But they woefully failed.

Listen to this:

I recently went Shopping and on entering a store an old friend I had not seen for close to a decade screamed my name "Elbinawi!!!". The big Shopping store was brought to a halt and everybody turned to see who is this "Elbinawi". My friend rushed and embraced me. The Store owner and other Shoppers rushed to my side. The Store owner asked my friend "Is he really Elbinawi?". My friend answered in the affirmative.

We shook hands. Everybody tried to get their hands on me. A Christian Lady came forward and started praying for the freedom of Sheikh Zakzaky. Tears started dropping from my eyes. We all said "Amen!" to her prayers.

After shopping the Shop owner refused to collect my money. I insisted but he vehemently refused. He is a Sunni Muslim. When we came out my embarrassed friend apologized.

Our peaceful posture is the biggest defeat of the wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari and his Saudi-sponsored murderous gang.

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweet

Re: Buhari & Murderous Gang Woefully Failed To Demonize Shiites by crossfm: 7:44am On Sep 17, 2018
I pray we all find peace in Nigeria in respective of our religion or cultural believe.
Re: Buhari & Murderous Gang Woefully Failed To Demonize Shiites by bubu2019: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2018
Gej is a killer.buhari is a murderer. who is the saint we are waiting for? I am sure those 1000 murdered whites voted for this dulard .pls do not complain enjoy your change
Re: Buhari & Murderous Gang Woefully Failed To Demonize Shiites by JesuEruOluwa: 8:00am On Sep 17, 2018
Fantastic Frantic Fanatics everywhere!!!
Re: Buhari & Murderous Gang Woefully Failed To Demonize Shiites by RevenGeMission: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2018
I don't comment on nonsense post , i just write this : I don't comment on nonsense post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Murderous Gang Woefully Failed To Demonize Shiites by gidgiddy: 8:41am On Sep 17, 2018
crossfm:
I pray we all find peace in Nigeria in respective of our religion or cultural believe.

If people who have been praying for the same since 1960 have not had their prayers answered, then don't have too much hope.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2019: Muslims Obey Their Imams More Than Christians Obey Pastors - Tony Momoh / Breaking News:nigeria's Fate Beyond 2019 Hangs On INEC, Security ― Makarfi / CAN Dares Buhari To Prove Appointments Are Unbiased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.