Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,696 members, 7,908,806 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Calls Him Baby J - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Calls Him Baby J (395 Views)

Jacey Jeremy's Bentley To Arrive Lagos: Linda Ikeji Gives Update On Son's Car / Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby J In Atlanta Hospital (Photos) / Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Calls Him Baby J by EmagNig(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2018
Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji gives birth to baby boy.

The new mom took to her Instagram page to announce the good news moments ago with a photo of herself on a hospital bed clutching in her arms, her new baby, Baby J

She wrote:

Oh dear Lord, I am a mum. Baby J is here!. He was born today 17th September. This is so surreal

https://lailasnews.com/linda-ikeji-gives-birth-to-baby-boy/

lalasticlala, Fynestboi, MissyB3

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Calls Him Baby J by itspzpics(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2018
Nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Calls Him Baby J by boy16(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2018
lipsrsealed

Finally Nairaland can rest

Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Calls Him Baby J by gaby(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2018
Hallelujah, congrats to her.
But we are not out of the straits yet, we'll still be shown pics of his placenta and his first poos.
Una go still read baby J first post here.

We are on a long thing and will have to grow with this baby in a daily. What to do?

Wishing all ttc and expecting mothers baby dust and a seamless delivery.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Calls Him Baby J by slivertongue: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2018
Welcome baby jazzy...
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Calls Him Baby J by internationalman(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2018
Happy birthday to the baby and many more birthdays to him.
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Calls Him Baby J by W3xy1(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2018
At least we go rest now
Re: Linda Ikeji Gives Birth To Baby Boy, Calls Him Baby J by Mynd44: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2018

(1)

Controversial Nollywood Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Cries Out That She’s Hot / Princess Eugenie's Bridal Party Revealed / I’m The World’s Most Bullied Person – Melania Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.