Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis (16934 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Germany: 59% (50 votes)
Spain: 40% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 / Spain Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (10 - 0) On 20th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2010
eyoniggar:

Now its all about the missing muller factor?  

This is the first time ever that I'll actually commend the technical analysis
of the dark lord SAURON. He knew with xavi and iniesta controlling the midfield
the german machines wud stand no chance in performing those tricks they did
against argie.

When playing a possession holding team, there is nothing more a team like the germans
or any other team cud do.

Dr kartoon and co, lets see your analysis on this.

I did not see Ozimbecile and Schweinidiot throughout the 90.
Xavi kept sodomizing them with no prophylactics. . . . . . . .Pedro was a thorn in the flesh -he had something to prove.

It was as if the guy was pissed with the whole hype about Ozilmbecile and Muller. . . . . .
The guy went on a one man mission to take the piss out of the each German player that came his way.

Jeeeeez, he persistently assaulted the German defence.
On this evidence, Pedro should win the young player of the tournament - He was worth GOLD tonight.

davidylan:

i need the octopus . . . maybe he can help me pick something too.

@ Sauron, i'm only upset now i have a German jersey.  cry

They have one of the best jersies in the world cup( I got one for a friend last week too and i am considering getting the black one for meself).
The shirt is quality.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by damilola15: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2010
AAAHHHHHHHH. No African team but at least I wish came true, I don't want a former winner to win again.

The match-predicting octopus was right after all.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by AloyEmeka5: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=16pt]What did the Octopus say about the Super eagles future?. Is the octopus' oracle better than TB Joshua, the Nigerian biggest oracle?[/size]
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by buzugee(m): 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
lmao. jurgen klinsman looking depressed and dishevelled and sounding forlorn  grin somebody put that brah on suicide watch
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by eyoniggar(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2010
Can mama-gee just hush the f-up? All the
teams you supported lost. This goes to show you'll be
a very bad house wife. NO WONDER WEY, )

BTW, PEDRO NEEDS TO GIVE A PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR BEING SELFISH.
THE GAME WOULD HAVE ENDED 2-0 NEAT.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by davidif: 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2010
mama-gee:

More like the lucky team won.

The Germans just weren't fit today.

By the way, has the Spaniards ever given a team a real defeat instead of all this 1-0 score all the time? undecided

Anyway, Netherlands is definitely going to break their lucky scores this time.

What is a real defeat. Geez, do you know football at all?

eyoniggar:

Now its all about the missing muller factor?  
He knew with xavi and iniesta controlling the midfield
the german machines wud stand no chance in performing those tricks they did
against argie.

When playing a possession holding team, there is nothing more a team like the germans
or any other team cud do.

Na lie jare, at the end of the day, with all the passing from Iniesta and Xavi, the Spaniards won from a set piece so stop kidding yourself.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Ranoscky(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2010
Time to go to bed. GuDNyte Every-every!!!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
davidif:

A real defeat is like the defeat Germany had over England and Argentina. grin

1-0 isn't defeat but anyway it's good enough to get into the finals sha.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by obinna5000(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2010
davidif:

What is a real defeat?

When a team loses 6 - 0.  grin

@GAYOIDIOT
Broz, whats up with you?    
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Builder: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2010
GAYO ABI NA WETIN BE YA NAME, WHY THIS HITLER TALK, WHY CANT PEOPLE ACT AS GROWN-UPS AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE RETARDED CRACK LovePeddler.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by eyoniggar(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
davidif:

Na lie jare, at the end of the day, with all the passing from Iniesta and Xavi, the Spaniards won from a set piece so stop kidding yourself.

Its still part of the game play. with those stringed passes, it frustrates the opposition,
destabilizing their game plan, and putting more pressure on the defense. Or do you wanna
tell me what led to the corner kick? BTWN that goal reminds me of the goal PUYOL
scored against the 6-2 mulling of madrid last 2 seasons. Exact same kinda goal.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by ajalio(f): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2010
@GAYO-IDIOT

What a poor soul you are. I'll pray for you.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Goalzilla: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2010
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2010
Good game from the Spainard. The better team won.

We definitely missed Muller, Cos Trochowski and Kroos cant match his work rate

Builder:

GAYO ABI NA WETIN BE YA NAME, WHY THIS HITLER TALK, WHY CANT PEOPLE ACT AS GROWN-UPS AND STOP BEHAVING LIKE RETARDED CRACK LovePeddler

That is a tough ask from a person whose cranial cavity has been evacuated and replaced with seminal fluid
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by obinna5000(m): 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
@Goalzilla
You and this your flag counter. grin grin

So, Spain will face Holland in the Final match on July 11 2010. Germany faces Uruguay in the 3rd place play-off on July 10 2010.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by AloyEmeka5: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=16pt]The English finally get the last laugh. Vengeance is theirs[/size]
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by seedord247(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2010
up Barca Go Spain
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Builder: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
aloy but the english were useless, me think they should be happy they got beaten by the german
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Rubbish talks. . . . . .
How would Muller have stopped Xavi and Pedro sodomizing your whole midfield, huh?
1000 Mullers wouldn't have helped your cause.

I thought you said Schweinidiot is the 3rd best midfielder in the world.
He didn't look likt the 10th best today. . . . . .Try 20th best.

Pedro gave him the football lessons of his life.
He will be having mares of Spaniards running towards him for LIFE.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by AjanleKoko: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2010
Wow.
I need to apologise to my fellow Barca mates, eyoniggar, and scantee.
I forgot my Barca boys were in the team. Pardon me mates. I was confused by Germany's Barca-like artistry. Make una no vex embarassed

But wow! BARCA BOYZ have scored ALL SPAIN"S GOALS!!!

Wahala dey for Europe next season o!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Rubbish talks. . . . . .
How would Muller have stopped Xavi and Pedro sodomizing your whole midfield, huh?
1000 Mullers wouldn't have helped your cause.

I thought you said Schweinidiot is the 3rd best midfielder in the world.
He didn't look likt the 10th best today. . . . . .Try 20th best.

Pedro gave him the football lessons of his life.
He will be having mares of Spaniards running towards him for LIFE.

How do you expect Schweinsteiger alone to stop Xavi, Iniesta and Alonso when Ozil does very little defensive work, Muller that marks is out suspended.

With Muller in today, Schweini's work would have been reduced greatly
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2010
@Gayo

Are you in sore need of a ban that you had to spam the forum, typing abusive words in bold and big fonts?

If you're not a coward, use your real username and post the abuses and don't go using your latest username as a way to cover your tracks. grin

That's if you have the nerves! grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by ajalio(f): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Yepp, no doubt!
The German team had too much respect and fear.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by AloyEmeka5: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
Builder:

aloy but the english were useless, me think they should be happy they got beaten by the german

They were not. They just lost their footing that day. I am yet to see a Gerard in the Spanish, German or Deutsch team.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
☻ajali☺:

Yepp, no doubt!
The German team had too much respect and fear.

The Spanish midfield is the best in the world, You simply cant take the ball off them, Mullers absence now made it worse, He could have made the few counters we had count more
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2010
^^I can't stand Spain. . .we need to watch a real team in the finals.

Anyway, I personally think the Netherlands have got them under their underarms. grin

Aloy+Emeka:

They were not. They just lost their footing that day. I am yet to see a Gerard in the Spanish, German or Deutsch team.
They were as useless as they have ever been because they suck and are unnecessarily overrated and overhyped. grin

Bunch of brits couldn't even win their group made up of the U.S.A, Slovenia and Algeria instead they ended up as a runner-up.

That sounds more like losers to me, Did they even win a match in the world cup? even with the weakest of teams. grin

They tied with the U.S. and algeria. grin

They were a waste of time and space in the world cup, Fifa should have reserved the space for a more serious European country.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2010
dayokanu:

How do you expect Schweinsteiger alone to stop Xavi, Iniesta and Alonso when Ozil does very little defensive work, Muller that marks is out suspended.

With Muller in today, Schweini's work would have been reduced greatly

Muller is a forward. . . . . . .He wouldn't have been in the midfield tackling Xavi or Iniesta.
Get some perspective and admit you faced a side technically and tactically better than the Germans.

There was a reason Joachim Loew depended on the counter-attack. He knows he cannot do possession football with Spain!!
Y'all are lucky Torres wasn't fit enough. A Torres with 50% of his capabilities woulda made the score-line worse than we saw.

Jeeeeez, Pedro was sheer quality.
The brand of dribbling he served the Germans was nothing short of footgasm. grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Builder: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
come sunday, cant wait to see my oranje team destroy this spanish fly. hoe gaat oranje
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by mamagee3(f): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
Builder:

come sunday, cant wait to see my oranje team destroy this spanish fly. hoe gaat oranje
Villa would be invisible in the match accompanied with Sergio and the rest of other losers.

I still can't stand Spain. grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

Muller is a forward. . . . . . .He wouldn't have been in the midfield tackling Xavi or Iniesta.
Get some perspective and admit you faced a side technically and tactically better than the Germans.

There was a reason Joachim Loew depended on the counter-attack. He knows he cannot do possession football with Spain!!
Y'all are lucky Torres wasn't fit enough. A Torres with 50% of his capabilities woulda made the score-line worse than we saw.

Jeeeeez, Pedro was sheer quality.
The brand of dribbling he served the Germans was nothing short of footgasm. grin

In the 4-3-3 Germany plays the 2 wide players join the midfield and their pace is needed when breaking away this pace was non existent in Kroos and Trochoski.

When playing the best midfield in the world you need to be at your best with your best selection.

Spain were the better team tonight, Another time with a complete team we would give it another try.

Torres? That joke of a striker?
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by kachiside: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2010
I can't believe it was that same Germany team that walloped Argentina 4-0 is this. Infact, football is so unpredictable.Congrats to Spain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Becomes OBE (Officers of the Order of the British Empire ) / Victor Osimhen Wins Nairaland Nigeria Football Fans Player Of The Year Award / Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.