Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:24 PM

Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis (16936 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds To the Finals?

Germany: 59% (50 votes)
Spain: 40% (34 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 / Spain Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (10 - 0) On 20th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by RuuDie(m): 5:23am On Jul 08, 2010
Forget everybody else. . . . the best striker/player in this WC is DIEGO FORLAN!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Olaolufred(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2010
Akwasi (m)

All German fans in the house no fears. Look at this

The Football World cup is already determined by the numbers,

1. Brazil won the World Cup in 1994; before that they won in 1970. Adding 1970 + 1994= 3964.

2.Argentina won its last World Cup in 1986; before that they won in 1978. Adding 1978 + 1986= 3964

3. Germany won its last World Cup in 1990; before that they won in 1974. Adding 1974 + 1990= 3964

4. Brazil also won the World Cup in 2002; before that they won in 1962. Adding 1962+ 2002= 3964.

Therefore which nation is going to win the World Cup in 2010?

You have to subtract 2010 [this year] from the magic number that we have determined: 3964.

3964 minus 2010 = 1954, In 1954 the World Cup was won by , Germany!!!

Let us wait and see if the consistency continues.

It will happen

The calculations had failed woefully. So it the greatest rubbish of the Year.

Paul Octopus is the True Soothsayer.

May be Naija Dibia will invest in PO.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by tkb417(m): 7:29am On Jul 08, 2010
ok

masters dey get oga sef

so Germany, who is ur daddy?

SPAIN grin grin grin grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Olaolufred(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2010
BTW, PEDRO NEEDS TO GIVE A PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR BEING SELFISH.
THE GAME WOULD HAVE ENDED 2-0 NEAT.

Thank you.

He did well but spoiled it all with this selfish move.

He denied Spain of the second Goal.

And Torres of his World cup goal.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by RuuDie(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2010
Germany die well. . . . i'd rather be beaten 4-0 than 1-0 defeat like this - Spain, simply put, just made light work of the Germans like it was a no-contest!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Olaolufred(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2010
mama-gee (f)
USA

Quote from: davidif on Yesterday at 09:39:23 PM
What is a real defeat. Geez, do you know football at all?

A real defeat is like the defeat Germany had over England and Argentina.

1-0 isn't defeat but anyway it's good enough to get into the finals sha.

New FIFA rule fabricated by our lovely Mama, Chief ,Ms/Mrs, Dr., MAMA GEE, says

If a Team win by a goal, it is counted as a loss. And,
If a Team lose by a goal, it is counted as a win.

This rule may be in force from next month.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by eyoniggar(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2010
mama-gee should be banned from posting on the sports section if the
software can possibly do so. Well thank goodness she's supporting
Holland, all will go down on the opposite like it always used to. grin grin grin

Sentiments aside, may the best team win the FINALS.  Both teams deserve to
lift that cup, but isnt it time a fresher that has never won it do so? IMO, it
will classify the first African hosted world cup as a unique one.

Btwn, the only problem spain would face is sjneider, I fear for his banana crosses.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Absu(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2010
I like d way it turned out.Acctuly tired of all those constant winners.I pray netherland wil beat espanol 2 add their name among d would champions.Spain has already shown dat they ar d real europian champion by emerging in d final.Holland is gona beat spain 2 lift their 1st wc,i can bet my unseen wife on dat cool cool
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by exago(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2010
too many passes=one goal.

hope holland gets the gist
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by eyoniggar(m): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2010
Absu:

I like d way it turned out.Acctuly tired of all those constant winners.I pray netherland wil beat espanol 2 add their name among d would champions.Spain has already shown dat they ar d real europian champion by emerging in d final.Holland is gona beat spain 2 lift their 1st wc,i[i] can bet my unseen wife on dat[/i] cool cool

You no try on that, you should have placed a bet on
ur unborn child.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by anitabest(f): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2010
i told you guys that ESP gonna win.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by medjai(m): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2010
Xavi has 509 passes completed so far at this world cup. He had 105 passes completed against Germany and has overall, 80% completed passes. simply awesome
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Marlbron: 8:09am On Jul 08, 2010
javascript:void(0);  Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

At least this thread is getting hits! But am surprised at the way we analyse soccer in Nairaland. We saw two contrasting philosophies of football and one won because of having the ball all the time and forcing a mistake in the end. The Germans were always chasing the game and had to tire in the end. For the Germans, it was not their style that failed them but they faied to adapt their style to play Spain who are masters in possession football and who attack once they loose possession. They should have denied Spain space to play their game instead they let SPAIN PLAY AND PAID THE FULL PRICE. I think their Coach failed to study first half of Chile v Spain due to over confidence. When you bang in 4 goals against England, Argie and Australia, you can of course get complacent!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Remii(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2010
Akwasi:

All German fans in the house no fears. Look at this

The Football World cup is already determined by the numbers,

1. Brazil won the World Cup in 1994;   before that they won in 1970.  Adding 1970 + 1994= 3964.
2.Argentina won its last World Cup in 1986; before that they won in 1978. Adding 1978 + 1986= 3964
3. Germany won its last World Cup in 1990; before that they won in 1974. Adding 1974 + 1990= 3964
4. Brazil also won the World Cup in 2002; before that they won in 1962. Adding 1962+ 2002= 3964.
Therefore which nation is going to win the World Cup in 2010?

You have to subtract 2010 [this year] from the magic number that we have determined: 3964.  

3964 minus 2010 = 1954, In 1954 the World Cup was won by , Germany!!!
Let us wait and see if the consistency continues.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It will happen wink

NO, it will not happen, lol, invertebrate "Paul" the octopus did better than your permutation and combination this time.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2010
hahahahahahahahahahahaha how I love seeing Germany go grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by SmashingM(f): 9:20am On Jul 08, 2010
Woah! i was for Spain right from the onset but when Germany thrashed the Argentines i switched my support to them. But to have my beloved Spain send out Germany? It feels good. Germany deserves the third place and Spain deserves to top it but me feels Netherlands also deserve it.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Raimond(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2010
Let`s give it up for the Oberhausen Octupus,it predicted the game right:

http://www.tonic.com/article/german-octopus-paul-world-cup-prognosticator/
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Akwasi(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2010
Remii:

NO, it will not happen, lol, invertebrate "Paul" the octopus did better than your permutation and combination this time.

Remii u r right. Bring me that squid! we should open it up, who knows may be there might be something in. This calculations was damn perfect.

This is more painful than the Ghanaian loss. I loved this Germans to my tilt

FU.CT the squid!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by khanye(m): 10:39am On Jul 08, 2010
@ Eyo: Where is that Oloriburuku called Dr. Kartoon? . . . . .
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by William108(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2010
Despite all the Possession Espania had, they only got a goal from a Set Piece. It simply tells you that the Germans are a good side. Loeh might have made a mistake by removing Boateng, who is undoubtedly their tallest player in the back line. Who knows, Puyol might not have had a clear header. The Germans are a real good side. Espania should look out for Sneider and Robben in the final cos those two can sure turn things around. Since Germans are out, Netherlands all the way.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by DrKitaun(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2010
Whats ur problem u asstard ? We are busy making Lagos work u are posting bunkum and wanking over me ?

Are u Akala boys dis daft ? We would make sure Alake's arrest doesnt go untreated . . .twats !
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by tkb417(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2010
khanye:

@ Eyo: Where is that Oloriburuku called Dr. Kartoon? . . . . .
are u in 9ja now?
hehe

tot u were in Canada? whats ur wahala with Kitstradamus? grin grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by DrKitaun(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2010
Tkb

khanye in Canada? An Adedibu tout who had only been to Lagos once to buy okrika ?

Pls get serious and roll with better peeps.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by khanye(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Whats your problem u asstard ? We are busy making Lagos work u are posting bunkum and wanking over me ?

Are u Akala boys dis daft ? We would make sure Alake's arrest doesnt go untreated . . .twats !

Oloriburuku oloshi . . .Spain won, if you dont like it . . . .U can KIll yaself . . . . . Shigidi Omi grin
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by RuuDie(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2010
Here's the simplest of 'em. . . .

2008 Rafael Nadal wins Wimbledon - Spain European Champs ******** after over 40yrs wait
2010 Rafael Nadal wins Wimbledon - Spain World Champs ??   ******** after over 50yrs wait
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by RuuDie(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
William108:

Despite all the Possession Espania had, they only got a goal from a Set Piece. It simply tells you that the Germans are a good side. Loeh might have made a mistake by removing Boateng, who is undoubtedly their tallest player in the back line. Who knows, Puyol might not have had a clear header. The Germans are a real good side. Espania should look out for Sneider and Robben in the final cos those two can sure turn things around. Since Germans are out, Netherlands all the way.

Story. . . . who cares how the goal was scored. Bottomline is the Spainiards ensured that Germany was no threat - Germany did nix; Del Bosque's men were almost god-like. . . . the game was played at their pace, entirely under their control.
I clearly I don't see any defending that the Germans did cuz all they did all night was chase shadows. . .
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by ddippset(m): 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
whats this bullshit talk about muller? when was he born? do u know xavi and iniesta? lest i 4get, that was barca in action without messi ( 7 barcas in the line up). the only difference is that with messi it would have been 3-o. iam loving this. that was a revenge 4 messi from his home boys. if he was in this team he wouldnt have 2 play the play maker's role(like maradona made him do) he would have been on the left side expecting passes from the twins iniesta and xavi for him to dazzle 3 or more defenders b4 scoring. spain 4 life,barca 4 life.
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Sauron1: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2010
ddippset:

whats this bullshit talk about muller? when was he born? do u know xavi and iniesta? lest i 4get, that was barca in action without messi ( 7 barcas in the line up). the only difference is that with messi it would have been 3-o. iam loving this. that was a revenge 4 messi from his home boys. if he was in this team he wouldnt have 2 play the play maker's role(like maradona made him do) he would have been on the left side expecting passes from the twins iniesta and xavi for him to dazzle 3 or more defenders b4 scoring. spain 4 life,barca 4 life.

Muller is one of the overhyped German youngsters in this tourney. . . . .

There's no evidence he is better than the Spaniards in this competition.
David Silva is 24, Cesc (the next Xavi) is 23, Busquets and Martinez (the next Xabi) are 21, Mata and Pedro are 22 and they are all already world class. And 3 of them have already won the Euros.

We all saw how Pedro jizzed all over Bayern defenders and how Busquets mauled Schweinidiot and the other German zombies.

Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by binaflexia: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2010
Immediately the octopus picked Spain over Germany, I knew it was already over for the Germans.

I don't believe in superstitions, but I believe in consistency.

Paul the Oracle has been too consistent to  be doubted.

Give it up for Paul!
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Emmyk(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
The Result was unbelievable shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by Emmyk(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
The Result was unbelievable  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Spain Vs Germany: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Semis by DrKitaun(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2010
Spain dis barca dat !

Spain played better and won, end of story !
Cos of their intense rivalry the Germans showed 2 much respect and over-relied on d counter attack which would have been better perfected with Muller orchestrating the moves. Immediately I saw Tchorowski in d lineup I KNEW IT WAS GOING TO TAKE A MIRACLE FOR GERMANY TO EFFECTIVELY COMPETE !

Schweini still shone like a trillion stars but playing alongside d younger boys that looked exhausted 4rm having given their all 2 pumelling Eng and Arg, it was never going to be easy for him.

Boateng's removal was uncalled for and I LOLled when d stewpid commentator said Ramos was having a go at him, no be d same guy render my Villa impotent ?

After all said and done, ediots and nitwits like Khanye and Eyonitwit can go get Xavi's pix and self-service themselves to it . . .awon were pataki !

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Becomes OBE (Officers of the Order of the British Empire ) / Victor Osimhen Wins Nairaland Nigeria Football Fans Player Of The Year Award / Top 10 Highest Paying Sports In The World.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.