Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,222 members, 7,880,813 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:19 AM

APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics (36541 Views)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
[s]
Akorkor:

They are happy because of the shared rice and some goodies that cannot last them forever. Very soon they will regret as usual.
[/s]

Not interested in your ipob pain and suffering gyrations...

Stop crying on my shoulder abeg.

Cary your sadness, pain and sorry go the next bus stop

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Butterflyleo: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
dFroshie:

Stop misleading the crowd this is 2014 Re-elect Aregbesola pics....Apc is gone for good in Osun...esin funfun ti gbera

SDP restoration agenda

Lmao be fooling yourself there. My pictures are direct from my man on ground. Attached is him and more pics

6 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by kolaaderin: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
docadams:
Must this election hold? Other aspirants have been knocked out cold. It is not as if they have any meaningful agenda. After all their grouse was why Aregbe ventured building fine schools for all thereby bridging the poverty gap
E hen! Where is Johnny the essence, head of PDP Outside Broadcasting unit.

You get it right, they should just save the money to further develop Osun state, the election is over but PDP refused to see it as it is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2018

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by dFroshie(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao be fooling yourself there. My pictures are direct from my man on ground. Attached is him and more pics

Bro your first pics na old pics and am there too the crowd you brought in from Oyo,Ekiti and Ondo na crowd abi....or the people who were on ground to see PMB you think will vote in your aspirant.....bro stop deceiving yourself APC is done and dusted in Osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Butterflyleo: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2018
dFroshie:

Bro your first pics na old pics and am there too the crowd you brought in from Oyo,Ekiti and Ondo na crowd abi....or the people who were on ground to see PMB you think will vote in your aspirant.....bro stop deceiving yourself APC is done and dusted in Osun

If you were on ground you would have shown your own pics.

Abeg no use lie spoil my joy

Tell omisore to go and pay the balance he promised to refund to efcc. The over 1.5b naira he is owing the FG

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by dFroshie(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If you were on ground you would have shown your own pics.

Abeg no use lie spoil my joy

Use lie spoil your joy isnt it glaring that what you posted in the first pics na old pics abi we are re-electing Aregbese again in 2018 grin ;Dstop deceiving yourself cause you were caught red handed
Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by wristbangle: 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Trash from a wailer

[img]https://media1./images/a6070af7b76d925098250f37c988b333/tenor.gif?itemid=12131306[/img]

Mehn! This guy precision is out of this world

3 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by dFroshie(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Tell omisore to go and pay the balance he promised to refund to efcc. The over 1.5b naira he is owing the FG

And let Aregbese arrears start entering afterall he was ontop of his voice that he paid them already
Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2018
dFroshie:

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2018

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2018

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2018

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2018

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
These are average and regular Osun people, happy and excited, not even rally crowd..

You can not buy this kind of love and support.

APC is a strong religion in Osun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2018

Real APC love.

No faking...

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by alizma: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
Righteousness89:
It's not by Crowd.. Let there be no Riggings.. Let the People's Candidate win
you are confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Butterflyleo: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
deomelo:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-41jmtmyAJE0/U7Vzgq_M25I/AAAAAAAAHAM/J8VHp3Ph3WQ/s1600/image.jpg[/img]

In other NEWS...

Guguru and ekpa candidate

grin grin grin

Hahaha you know he got about 1.6b from the Dasuki loot and has only refunded 300m to the efcc. He promised to refund the balance of 1.3b to the efcc before Saturdays elections grin

He hopes to win so he can reloot it x 10.

Osun people are wiser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Hahaha you know he got about 1.6b from the Dasuki loot and has only refunded 300m to the efcc. He promised to refund the balance of 1.3b to the efcc before Saturdays elections grin

He hopes to win so he can reloot it x 10.

Osun people are wiser.

He's the lousiest candidate in the race and as bad as he is, he's till going to hit the 2nd spot ahead of the useless, stealing is not corruption PDP and their dancing queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Mankosi: 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Forget the crowd, most of them are there for one thing. To confirm if buhari is truly lifeless.

1 Like

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Mankosi: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2018
H
Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2018

Total domination.

grin grin grin grin grin..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2018

Total Domination.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Akorkor(f): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your ipob pain and suffering gyrations...

Stop crying on my shoulder abeg.

Cary your sadness, pain and sorry go the next bus stop

My dear boy, everyone is not IPOB. Your hatred for Igbo will not kill you.
Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Butterflyleo: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
APC is loved in Osun

APC!!! Iboooooooooo!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by SeedofDavid: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Johnnyessence come o.

I will be in osun by Friday to monitor the elections live. Make I book hotel room for you? grin
lol... you done start again.
Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by deomelo: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2018
Akorkor:

My dear, this is the reality and i know deep inside you, you can confirm. Poverty rate in Osun state is high. The retirees are dying because the government of Osun state failed to perform their duties. Osun workers salaries are being slash and for month now have not been paid.

But the youth that suppose to stand for truth are being bribed with 10k and i am sure in the next six month most of them would start regretting again.

Any reasonable workers in Osun State will not vote APC. IF APC WIN then its rigged.

Nigeria's Misery Index and How Osun Makes the Good Grade

Osun has been ranked the second less miserable and poverty-ridden state in 2017 in line with the objectives of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank recommendations. Osun State has shared the same goal of raising living standards of its people. Its approaches to poverty reduction are complementary, with the IMF focusing on macroeconomic issues and the World Bank concentrating on long-term economic development and poverty reduction. The implication of this ranking on the Misery Index is clearly desirable. The implication is good living standard of Osun citizens.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201801040021.html

ipob loser, den do lie to you.

Osun state has the 2nd lowest poverty rate in Nigeria, unlike your poor ipob villages..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Butterflyleo: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
SeedofDavid:

lol... you done start again.

I already planned to be in Osun since after Ekiti elections.

Johnnyessence is not in Osun despite his many claims so I am inviting him over as I leave Ogun on Friday for Osun. If he cannot pay his way there I can fund his trip and check him into a nice hotel where I can monitor him closely so that the heart attack from APC victory will not kill him as the Ekiti victory almost did cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own / Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community / Presidential Election Results May Affect Guber Races In 10 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.