Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,797 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics (36539 Views)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Bane2020: 3:24am On Sep 19, 2018
deomelo:

The clown is not even a Nigerian, he's a freeking ipob..

grin grin grin
You are so predictable, dumb, and daft that I wonder if your equally stupid mother dropped you on your head when were unfortunately conceived. Everyone that disagrees with your lies and inanities, you call ipob, even if it's your own Yoruba brethren. My guy I used to think you were just a silly clown, but I'm beginning to worry for you now... I see your timely demise coming soon on top this ipob matter.

*oya let me predict your next move: you will cancel out my post and tag me an Ipob... cheesy grin*...
Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Sangoolukoso: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2018
do not be deceived..

Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I already planned to be in Osun since after Ekiti elections.

Johnnyessence is not in Osun despite his many claims so I am inviting him over as I leave Ogun on Friday for Osun. If he cannot pay his way there I can fund his trip and check him into a nice hotel where I can monitor him closely so that the heart attack from APC victory will not kill him as the Ekiti victory almost did cheesy
Abeg free me now. your mission in osun will be destroyed. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Johnnyessence(m): 8:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Johnnyessence I see you peeking grin

Abeg free me now. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is a thorn in your flesh. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Printerscanner: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Adams Oshiomhole declares and I quote

WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL TURN GOVERNMENT HOUSE TO A DISCO HOUSE

grin cheesy

Oshiomhole dey craze

Now, this is hate speech. It is a security issue for you to mention your opponent name in campaigns. But, wait ooo, whose name was mentioned?
Re: APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You did not support PMB and you are nothing but another village ipob troll.
dig more you will see it
but since Am a village boy and you're at township boy you can make me a township boy by bringing me out of the village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prosecute Soldiers Involved In Lekki Shootings, Reps Tell Buhari / ‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar / Peter Obi To Soludo: Anybody Supporting Me That Fights You Is On His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.