Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,806 members, 7,905,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:50 PM

Flagship Battle: How The Galaxy Note 9 Trumps The Iphone XS Max - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Flagship Battle: How The Galaxy Note 9 Trumps The Iphone XS Max (16379 Views)

The Galaxy A Series! / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / Samsung Will Earn More On The Iphone X Than On The Galaxy S8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flagship Battle: How The Galaxy Note 9 Trumps The Iphone XS Max by ddjay: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Why buy S-pen when ordinary pencil does the job. Just sharpen the pencil and open the space on the pencil to grip with your hand. VoilĂ  it works
grin
Re: Flagship Battle: How The Galaxy Note 9 Trumps The Iphone XS Max by Morganaliticus: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Harryfrosh:
Sometimes it's not about the battery it's about the usage... I remembered few years ago when me and my friend bought the same new phone.... I used my own phone battery from %100 to %2 within just 2 hours and my friend phone last up to 2 days from %100....

Haba nau! 100-2% in 2hrs new phone? What product is that if I may ask, as I find this very unlikely.
Re: Flagship Battle: How The Galaxy Note 9 Trumps The Iphone XS Max by popizaino(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
ddjay:
tecno people abeg just read and don't spoil this premium thread with tecno comments, infact using a tecno phone to type a comment can spoil this thread,na big guys thread be this.abeg no spoil am 4 us

grin grin grin
Re: Flagship Battle: How The Galaxy Note 9 Trumps The Iphone XS Max by Rexraph18(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Fast forward to dec 2020, will you still choose a note 9 over xs max ..

For me any phone with resale value wins any comparison

1 Like

Re: Flagship Battle: How The Galaxy Note 9 Trumps The Iphone XS Max by cupid4ig(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2020
2years later xs max is still close to 300k while the other is about 110k . cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel NG Officially Rolls Out Its 4G LTE Network In Ibadan And Some States / MTN Launches First 5G Technology In Africa / What Are The Benefits And The Disadvantages Of Rooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.