Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,776 members, 7,918,440 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri (15628 Views)

How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by AYVSP(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
This so called 'Trader moni empowerment program' had put me into debt.myself and other colleagues were trained to register people,we were given 50 persons target atleast a day, I worked round the clock to make sure I get something tangible to start a small business as an unemployed graduate, I got payed once,and doubled my hustle,lo and behold,the last two weeks we did,no payment,no update till now,they encouraged us to go to remote areas in the state to register people,some of us had to borrow money,and over three weeks now,no payment.GDM/BOI you're not helping this country
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
yipata:
can u dash 5k?

That was lame
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by bigsunnel: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Little or small, the wise one will make used of the money wisely. why must we be condemning any things the government do in this country. Most especially the Ibolistic people, the problem they are causing this country with their bad utterances is unpalatable.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by bedfordking: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
I hope he saw the road leading to the market. the more you look the less you less . Rochas Governance
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by MissingBudget: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:
I Doubt if this Woman I see here is also for the Traders Moni neither is she the one Selling this Tomato and okro here...

Let me just keep Quiet!!

Nice observation. Who dresses so well, clutching a nice purse, to sell tomatoes? What happened to aprons? May we rise up soon and say enough is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Oblang(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
The only time many ppl will know what this govt is doing is when they are out of the scene.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Kingspin(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
Use that money to impart the communities by way of physical projects.

Trademoni is vote buyiing

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
gaby:
Okorocha as an individual, not the Politician had won my respect when I stumbled on a live show of his birthday celebration with kids from his foundation. The man has got a heart of gold and there is absolutely nothing anyone can say to change my mind about him as an individual on this.

What he does and keeps doing with the foundation is sure something worthy of emulation.

My respect to you Rochas Okorocha the philanthropist.

Rochs the Governor will be a discussion for another day.

Everything about ROCHAS na scam.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by paskilo247(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
danelson007:
did u notice anything in the pictures, the only people that are raising their hands are the people they came with, I mean the people they planted to make it look they are happy. an igbo woman knows that 10k is too petty to be happy about. Oga go and share this money in the north or South West. we don't need it here.
Nwanna chukwu gozie gi
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Lugano(m): 1:06am On Sep 25, 2018
Please the Government should increase the money to #500,000 this will help a lot of Traders and people who want to setup their own business.
In this present Nigeria economy #500,000 will go a long way .
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by danelson007(m): 1:20am On Sep 25, 2018
paskilo247:
Nwanna chukwu gozie gi
one love my brother.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2018
AYVSP:
This so called 'Trader moni empowerment program' had put me into debt.myself and other colleagues were trained to register people,we were given 50 persons target atleast a day, I worked round the clock to make sure I get something tangible to start a small business as an unemployed graduate, I got payed once,and doubled my hustle,lo and behold,the last two weeks we did,no payment,no update till now,they encouraged us to go to remote areas in the state to register people,some of us had to borrow money,and over three weeks now,no payment.GDM/BOI you're not helping this country
It is very unfortunate, alot of gov't workers have not been paid for months now, to dash 10k, they can do it but to pay salaries of 85k they can not do it.
Re: Osinbajo And Okorocha Launch Trader Moni In Owerri by xangerar: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2018
Prof Osinbajo is charismatically detailed. He wore a pin up microphone to the market. Just too ready for every occasion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushippupi: Our Members Connections With The Fraudster Was Fabricated - PDP / 2023: Senators, Reps Dump Electoral Act, Partner Csos For New Law In Nov / Gbajabiamila: I’ll Not Be Party To Any Press Gagging Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.