Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,172 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (440679 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ussals 4111 h 2963(strongestt tp),4085 h 4445, 4079 h 4445 all for ait
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by borderline(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2011
@ussals 4111 h 2963(strongestt tp),4085 h 4445, 4079 h 4445 all for ait
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2011
@George, Pito, enigma, kungu, olofofo and other gurus:

Has anyone used the BISCO Digital Cable Receiver? I saw one at my cousins place and the way it functions is that the analogue signals from cable distributors which is supposed to be connected to the rf entry of the tv is instead connected to the BISCO box such that about 200 channel are opened instead of the around 50 channels which would have been watchable. I don’t know if this box is a dongle since I ain’t into dongles yet. I’ve searched the ‘net to no avail for info about this box ‘cos I’d love to have it. The cable operators here sell them only to their clients who pay a monthly fee for their subscription cards to remain active. If any one has any info on this box, please help me out with it. Secondly, I don’t know if that is how the mc b works. No Internet connectivity required.
Patiently waiting!!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by dbryth(m): 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
Ilish:

INTELSAT NEW DAWN is not yet launched, lets wait for a new launch date. Am rolling out with fullfore.Am just waiting for the equipment to arrive.BB stuff will sit in my hands.                                         

@Illish can please tell me about this equipments make i enjoy what you guys don dey enjoy now,  bridonny@yahoo.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by mwarawaa(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2011
lovala:

Has anyone used the BISCO Digital Cable Receiver? I saw one at my cousins place and the way it functions is that the analogue signals from cable distributors which is supposed to be connected to the rf entry of the tv is instead connected to the BISCO box such that about 200 channel are opened instead of the around 50 channels which would have been watchable. I don’t know if this box is a dongle since I ain’t into dongles yet. I’ve searched the ‘net to no avail for info about this box ‘cos I’d love to have it. The cable operators here sell them only to their clients who pay a monthly fee for their subscription cards to remain active. If any one has any info on this box, please help me out with it. Secondly, I don’t know if that is how the mc b works. No Internet connectivity required.
Patiently waiting!!!!!!!
This is the way
lovala:

Patiently waiting!!!!!!!
lovala:

Patiently waiting!!!!!!!
That's the way to go my friend. No internet conectivity required with this boxes. From the original model from germany 2 years ag0 which cost 500$ today we have chinnese models which cost less than 100$. All that you do is connect to 2 sats. That you. Want to open and there you. Have it. All the $ channels are yours for the choosing. The chinnese models are clones goin under difernt names, (birds names like eagle, hawk, robin, crow, etc) and they are doing the job.
Ps. Watching pay tv without valid subsription is illegal
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 2:37am On Apr 02, 2011
That's the way to go my friend. No internet conectivity required with this boxes. From the original model from germany 2 years ag0 which cost 500$ today we have chinnese models which cost less than 100$. All that you do is connect to 2 sats. That you. Want to open and there you. Have it. All the $ channels are yours for the choosing. The chinnese models are clones goin under difernt names, (birds names like eagle, hawk, robin, crow, etc) and they are doing the job.
Ps. Watching pay tv without valid subsription is illegal

@Mwarawa:

My guy, my e-mail is: lovala@yahoo.com
Please, lets talk. This issue is off the forum so help me out with your e-mail so I can pursue some questions on the next step to take ‘cos I’m en route to getting one of such birdies. ‘preciate!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jay14(m): 2:56am On Apr 02, 2011
@mwarawaa
I ask for your mail b4 but u didn't responded,there's something important that i want to discuss with u.this is my mail:juwonfunb@rocketmaill.com.thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jay14(m): 3:18am On Apr 02, 2011
@Ussals @all
Is it possible to track NSS 10(37.5w) or INTELSAT 1r(50.0w) with 90cm in lagos?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ussals(m): 6:24am On Apr 02, 2011
Jay 1:

@Ussals @all
Is it possible to track NSS 10(37.5w) or INTELSAT 1r(50.0w) with 90cm in lagos?
both the two sats you are talking about are c-band, which means it has to be 1.8
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Jay14(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2011
@Ussals
I know that they are c band but is it possible with 90cm because i have 90cm c band
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by osef(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2011
@ all
the intelsat 17 being back, can anyone confirmed it pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by DARELESTIN(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2011
My honouraber members, i only got mbc 1 & mbc 2, but can't get mbc 3 & mbc movie channel, and am using 2.4m dish. Any solution?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Goldrock(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2011
EW2A RECEPTION IN SOUTH WEST NIGERIA.
@ Oga George,Olofofo et al, Pls what size of fibre dish will deliver the exciting soccer channels  @EW2A 10*East for those of us interested in gunning this bird down!, my location is Ibadan. Thanks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by michaelodu: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2011
hey guys, am really very new here and have gone through most of the old post, i want to say u guy are really wonderful.
i have a 90cm dish ku band with 2 lnb's on it, pointing to 36e and 28.2e, srt4669x decoder. pls what other sat do u think i can point to a pick good stations.

thank you all and God bless
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2011
@michaelodu,
Besides w4 and astra 2b which your already picking, you can also track w3a (7e) and sirius 4 (4.8e).And not forgeting 7/10 ku (68.5e)if you like gospel stations. You are welcome on board!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
@Goldrock,
At Ibadan you will need a minimum dish size of 2.4m fibre to track w2a (10e). You could try with a lesser size dish but 2.4m will pay you better for stability of signals.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2011
George_D:

@Goldrock,
At Ibadan you will need a minimum dish size of 2.4m fibre to track w2a (10e). You could try with a lesser size dish but 2.4m will pay you better for stability of signals.
But George D have you try it at your end? I mean warri
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Goldrock(m): 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2011
QUOTE<@Goldrock,
At Ibadan you will need a minimum dish size of 2.4m fibre to track w2a (10e). You could try with a lesser size dish but 2.4m will pay you better for stability of signals.>
@George_D,Immense thanks for your prompt response to the above inquiry, will report back to the house on success of my exploits later.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2011
Am enjoying Zuku package in nss12
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2011
Zuku package live in nss12
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayibatonye(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2011
Olsojay:

what is the size of your dish pls
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2011
Olsojay:

Am not watchng anythng.They are all scrambled.Advise pls?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ussals(m): 6:28am On Apr 03, 2011
@all, i have a problem with my 4653 receiver, the receiver refuse to bring signal, so i when i change the LNB frequency from 9750/10600 to 9750/10750 some channels will come up, channels on 11766 and some few channels. i did factory reset, no change, i even download another stb from wizkid and upgrade it, still nothing to show, please guys any help?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by pitodenz(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2011
The way this bird is flying,i believe the hunter ll soon shot it down.Guys for crying out loud!this is an open forum.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2011
@ayibatonye,
In the south-south minimum size dish for w2a freebies is 2.4m same as for hotbird.i live close to the king of sat here (Mr Butoneday) so I should know!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by figment232(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2011
@pitodenz
talking about speaking in parables
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2011
George_D:

@michaelodu,
Besides w4 and astra 2b which your already picking, you can also track w3a (7e) and sirius 4 (4.8e).And not forgeting 7/10 ku (68.5e)if you like gospel stations. You are welcome on board!
plz hw can i track sirius 4 (4.8e) & 7/10ku (68.5e) i mean the size of dish & thre direction thks.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2011
pitodenz:

The way this bird is flying,i believe the hunter ll soon shot it down.Guys for crying out loud!this is an open forum.
plz can u tel us the bird u are talking abt.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2011
@ house
pls which satellite,freq,symbol rate and polariation can i used if i want to see mbc 1 ,mbc 2 and other channels
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2011
@ gadotor and George D and other,
pls and pls i want to watch mbc 1,mbc 2 and other channel along side with mbc's which satellite freq,symbol rate and polariation i am going to used if i want to see this channel i base in lagos (mushin) nigeria.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2011
rahsumt:

@ house
pls which satellite,freq,symbol rate and polariation can i used if i want to see mbc 1 ,mbc 2 and other channels

@rahsumt you can watch it on 7e w3a usad 10964 h 3254 and mbc1,2 is on 11192 h 3209,have a wonderful day.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2011
l mean used the first tp to track the satellite 7e w3a.thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.