Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,881 members, 7,935,778 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:40 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (443204 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2011
what is happening to infinity tv scramble issures,just us they did last time that they treaten to scramble their channels,the program supposed to start last mouth and up to now it is still on air.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2011
there is a different story from crtv tv about is actually happening to their off-air,in the beginning the told me their trying to add some channels,other infor that l am hearing now is that they are trying to change their satellite,but however ,l am trying to get the fact of the matter to house,thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by axeman2(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2011
Am still waiting pls someone should help me with NILESAT FREQUENCY/SYMBOL RATE AM USING KU BAND
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2011
lt not of matter of l am using ku band,but rather the correct sizes of your dish.you should come out with your dish size for people to help you.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2011
axe-man:

Am still waiting pls someone should help me with NILESAT FREQUENCY/SYMBOL RATE AM USING KU BAND
you asked for nilesat frequency,follow this link (www.lyngsat.com/nile.html)
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2011
Hi all,
I'm pleased to inform my fellow satmates and especially sat lovers living in Accra that i have successfully nailed Nilesat in Accra with a 3.1m mesh dish.I'm so tired but will try to do a write up on the step by step process that was used to nail it down and post it as soon.A link to where it will be will be provided.Goodnight everyone and have a pleasant evening.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by freshp(m): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2011
swordswifter:

Hi all,
I'm pleased to inform my fellow satmates and especially sat lovers living in Accra that i have successfully nailed Nilesat in Accra with a 3.1m mesh dish.I'm so tired but will try to do a write up on the step by step process that was used to nail it down and post it as soon.A link to where it will be will be provided.Goodnight everyone and have a pleasant evening.

Hey sword,
Good job there i'm really glad you did the {almost} impossible. . .A 3.1M DISH!!! thats something.
cant wait to see and read the process.
once again Good Job grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2011
@all
I finally replaced my SRT4653x with SRT4669xii + 90cm dish connected to 28 and 36 east. However, there is no big deal about the 69xii_mpeg4 decoder, apart from multi TV and Infinity TV, most African beams still broadcast  in mpeg2 dvb. No premium channel receivable, despite the mpeg4 dvb s/2. Even the picture quality is the same with 53x, in short, it's like a waste of resources.  Therefore, it seems enjoying FTA in Africa solely depends on your dish (the bigger the better). Unfortunately, I cant use a 3M dish in a rented flat!!!!!!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2011
swordswifter:

Hi all,
text me or flash me on 0203558708.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by life707: 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2011
@ALL,

Enjoy the best of Movies on Nilesat,  Time Movies rolling out exciting & captivating movies, still enjoying it now since morning.

In fact, a combination of Time Movies(10720H27500), Top Movies(10873V27500), AWAZ(10949V27500) & Cliquette(10775H27500) is the bomb!

Enjoy solid entertainment on Total FTA.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2011
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 6:37am On Apr 04, 2011
@gadotor
thanks bro,for the infomation on mbc channels.pls i want to ask again is there any tv call top tv on fta side and also if i want to track nilesat what kind of dish i will use and what dirction, i think now nilesat channel were sweet base on what read on this site for few days.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2011
AT YOUR END YOU NEED 2.4M SOLID DISH TO GET NILESAT.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2011
freshp:

Hey sword,
Good job there i'm really glad you did the {almost} impossible. . .A 3.1M DISH!!! thats something.
cant wait to see and read the process.
once again Good Job grin
@Freshp,
thanks my brother.Sorry i couldn't reply early.After the long and tiring tracking,i just went straight to bed after the post.
gadotor:

text me or flash me on 0203558708.thank you
@gadotor,
I will get in touch with you very soon.By flash.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agyengo(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2011
swordswifter:

@Freshp,
thanks my brother.Sorry i couldn't reply early.After the long and tiring tracking,i just went straight to bed after the post.@gadotor,
I will get in touch with you very soon.By flash.
@swordswifter chalie more grease to your elbow for making us proud here in Ghana  cheesy. but a 3.1 m fibre or solid? how did u do it boss its so huge. pls update us in Ghana. give me a flash 0241171864. esp. greetings 2 Gadotor and freshp was up guys wink
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Eltonluigi(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2011
@George D,Gadator. what are d channels receivable in d much talk 'bout w2? Got a 2.5m mesh down here in d south-south(sapele) and i would want a working tp!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2011
Plz house hw can i nail sirius4 wit dis tp 12.605v29950 i mean the direction of dish.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Adex70(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
@life707 what are ur set up and ur location because with my 2.4solid pan i can not receive those tp in lagos,and i am receiving the rest nile sat mbc,js sport, dubai one and the rest. Pls kindly tell us ur set up and ur location, @ George, oga Badaru is it possible to get 10992v, 10719v, 10775h, 10758v on nile sat in lagos with 2.4solid pan, all this freq was nail by life707 ur response is needed on this.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by agyengo(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2011
aro seyi:

Plz house hw can i nail sirius4 wit dis tp 12.605v29950 i mean the direction of dish.
aro seyi:

@Aro Seyi sirius 4 is near w3a sat. it is 4.5 degrees east. use dat tp and symbol rate (12605/29950). just raise it small. u can do it, thnks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2011
infinity has scrambled 75% of there channels
as they promised
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
infinity tv is gone.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2011
@All,
Here are some of the images i took on yesterday's nilesat installation.Ps.It was received on a 3m or 10ft mesh dish.
It was a very long journey but we finally made it.Here are some of the images

The write up will come soon.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Lanceosas(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
i guys,i do hv sound proble wth my 4669x,some of d infinity channel dont hv sound. pls sd me d link to upload d software.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aroseyi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2011
Lanceosas:

i guys,i do hv sound proble wth my 4669x,some of d infinity channel dont hv sound. pls sd me d link to upload d software.
infinity hv alrdy bn scramble
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2011
Lanceosas:

www.wizkid.persiangig.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2011
Eltonluigi:

@George D,Gadator. what are d channels receivable in d much talk 'bout w2? Got a 2.5m mesh down here in d south-south(sapele) and i would want a working tp!
@Eltonluigi,
You will need a dish size of minimum 2.4m solid to catch the w2a freebies.They're on ku band.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2011
Eltonluigi:

@Eltonluigi,
You will need a dish size of minimum 2.4m solid to catch the w2a freebies.They're on ku band.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
MY BROTHER THE POINT IS YOU NEED 2.4M SOLID DISH,NOT MESH AND INTERN OF MESH DISH YOU NEED 3M-3.6M TO RECEIVED THESE SATELLITE.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2011
Eltonluigi:

@Eltonluigi,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2011
Repeated post. Sorry.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2011
Repeated post. Sorry.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2011
Repeated post. Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.