Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,437 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (439554 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 6:47am On Jan 27, 2011
@gadotor,pis which one is better btw.the( 4699x) and (4699x ll ) and there life span or further upgadeing.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2011
@rahsumt The srt 4669xii is better becouse it,s has the sound AAC AND AAC+ FROM THE FACTORY ALREADY.THEREBY YOU DID NOT NEED THE UPGRADE PROBLEMS THAT THE SRT 4669X IS FACING.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aladesuyi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
do u wnt to sell d srt 4669x decoder?, if yes how much as am interested.
thx.
get across to me thru my mail : aladesuyi2003@yahoo.com or call 08064388939

Sunday
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2011
gadotor:

@GEORGE_D Good day to you i send you mail check it.thank you

@godator,
I've replied you. Cheers!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2011
@gadotor thanks you my brother for information on it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Stevolat: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2011
Stevolat:

Pls @ i came across 1music key on w3a,i open d biss key section but i dont where 2 enta d key. Is it going on column 19 or 20. Tanks
pls i need response @all no mind me ooohh.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2011
my brother the biss key for 1 music is not active.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ekonibaje(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2011
@gadiator,do u see wat i sent 2u.if yes no lelele.hw is ghana.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ikiriye(m): 6:23am On Jan 28, 2011
plz can someone give me info on how to get a 3.2m pan dish and possible cost.very good local construction or foreign.plz treat as urgent.hola me on 08037093910.thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2011
@ekonibaje l have seen it,l will gather myself and give you a call.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by aladesuyi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2011
Hi house,
Pls I need a very good strong decoder.
If u have get in touch with me thru my mail aladesuyi2003@yahoo.com or call my mobile 08064388939
Thx.
SUNDAY
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayosat(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2011
@ all . I'm new in this forum, though i've been reading through the past pages and parts. Men its long but loaded! The problem l'm facing is that i have a 3m fibre dish which foil is peelling off. I really want someone to explain how to refoil the dish cause most channels are now gone. Please helpppppp,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by cantell(m): 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2011
New Channels on Nilesat 201(11727 tp) - Jsc Mubasher & Nile Family.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ikefra(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2011
The guy with the foil issue should consider painting that fibre dish with a MEYER OIL paint rather than refoiling , with that it will last for a long time.

I have seen one at a hotel in G.R.A portHarcourt it is fine and working.

Shaw.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 10:43am On Jan 29, 2011
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2011
@Mpeg4 users
somone pliz confirm.my etv and th rest of the chanelz are crackin with 82% signal quality.is any1 expiriencn the same or mayb its jst my lnb.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Rextab(m): 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2011
@All
those on sirius 4.8 deg.are those feeds stil active?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ayosat(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ ikefra. Thanks man, i'll check it out. Hope it's silver in nature and hope it easily available.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2011
yes there are active but still testing,i don,t know when they will start working fully.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by hisoccer(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2011
Rextab:

@All
those on sirius 4.8 deg.are those feeds stil active?
@Rextab not really, they come n go i mean off and on like once in a while thanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2011
anyone who know where i can get good cheap 3.6m solid to buy shd contact me on 00233203558708.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ikefra(m): 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ Ayosat please use WHITE colour it is the best do not use silver colour.

Shaw.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Stevolat: 1:43am On Jan 30, 2011
gadotor:

my brother the biss key for 1 music is not active.thank you
i'm ok now my broda.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 9:54am On Jan 30, 2011
I downloaded and updated my 69x from strong website. The aac option is on the audio menue but it is nt producing audio sound. Wat should i do @all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ellahdarrell(m): 9:56am On Jan 30, 2011
I downloaded and updated my 69x from strong website. The aac option is on the audio menue but it is nt producing audio sound. Wat should i do @all
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ameboperoo(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2011
Just rescan the infinity tp and you're good to go.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Candymann: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2011
Posted by: gadotor
Insert Quote
@rahsumt The srt 4669xii is better becouse it,s has the sound AAC AND AAC+ FROM THE FACTORY ALREADY.THEREBY YOU DID NOT NEED THE UPGRADE PROBLEMS THAT THE SRT 4669X IS FACING.

@ Gadotor
@all

A friend of mine who has just purchased this 4669xii told me he could not get audio for etv and had to download SRT4669XII_7111_ALL_ME_104p_20110112.zip which is obviously not in line with the observation above.
Which is which? Does 4669xii come with or without AAC/AAC+?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2011
very decoder had tobe upgraded from time to time.hence many network are try to change their audio to thier own decoder.i tell you that at lest 6 audio format now that i not.that is why quickly wizkid brht this 104p to add to this latest audio .thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2011
l mean every tv station has it own audio format so that we could not get it easy accept with their decoder.day inn day out they is a new audio format.that is why we to upgrade from time to time.my brother we will continue to upgrade as long us they is satellite tv technology and knowlage in the world.they is some omition in the first.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by leopower(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2011
hello pple & guru in the house, pls i need anybody who can help me with simple instruction on how to track nilesat 7west with a 90cm dish. And i notice my w3 is not showing anymore, is there anybody with similar problem or shd just go ahead & retrack. but the most important is how to track nilesat with 90 cm dish. thx in anticipation. my e-mail is abiodun_eko@yahoo.com   
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by badaru1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2011
leopower:

hello pple & guru in the house, pls i need anybody who can help me with simple instruction on how to track nilesat 7west with a 90cm dish. And i notice my w3 is not showing anymore, is there anybody with similar problem or shd just go ahead & retrack. but the most important is how to track nilesat with 90 cm dish. thx in anticipation. my e-mail is abiodun_eko@yahoo.com   

Can a camel pss through the eye of a nidle?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2011
@leopower,
Nilesat 7w is an off-footprint satellite. Unlike DSTV, HITV, MYTV, etc which are DTH (i.e beamed directly to our geographical region) nilesat is not beamed directly hence you need a slightly bigger dish in order to get it. If your living in the north in places like kano, borno, Abuja, etc you need a 1.8m dish minimum to track. But if your living in the south, in places like lagos, ogun, ondo, etc a minmum of 2.4m dish is what you need. There have been instances however where a 1.8m dish was used to track the bird in Lagos but you have to be extremely good to do that (like master Adewest in season 2 of this thread).

As for w3, I think you should re-check your dish alignment and re-track. It could also be that your lnb is bad.

Hope this helps?

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.