Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (438508 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by titipexy: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2011
@gadotor solid
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2011
thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ike1844: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2011
I will like to greet all the members of this forum, especially gadotor. may God bless you for your wonderful good job on this forum.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2011
@ike1844 YOU ARE WELCOME IN A VERY SPECIAL WAY.GOOD LUCK.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by rahsumt(m): 4:57am On Jan 19, 2011
Good morning house quit a long time hope thing is going fine may God shower is blessing on your all,
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:41am On Jan 19, 2011
@all l had info from insider working with ds on 36e channels that they have been working across the clock calling on the tv channels to take-off these channels
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2011
The man say they only success they have is for two days in the passed.let all pray that the shd not success with the gagets the have this time from s.africa.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2011
lovala:

@Olofofo & George_D:
Thank very much for your inputs towards my acquiring a nice sat finding meter. Price wise, I’ll find it difficult getting any of those you guys proposed. However, there is this one called WS International DSF120 at http://shops.godaddy.com/aSavings-com/WS-International-Digital-Satellite-Signal-Meter-DSF120/?ISC=GGLFD1 if it is digital as declared, then I’ll go for it. Picture below:

@lovala,
I think that piece of satfinder could be useful provided it is digital and not analogue like the continously bleeping types. If the price is right, you can give it a try.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2011
zenus:

I have been using it. It's really good

@zenus,
Did you download the iphone satellite finder app for free or did it come with it pre-installed?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zenus(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2011
George_D:

@zenus,
Did you download the iphone satellite finder app for free or did it come with it pre-installed?

I downloaded it for free but not from their store.
ll post de screen shot later
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2011
gadotor, as far as those free stations on w4 /7 are concern i want to blieve that they are meant for a particular provided sooner than expected it will definately be scambled, enjoy while it last.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by saintchyco: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2011
@ gadato

what station are you talking off

@all l had info from insider working with ds on 36e channels that they have been working across the clock calling on the tv channels to take-off these channels
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zenus(m): 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2011
George_D:

@zenus,

pics

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by TOWNJUJU: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
Greetings & a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all gurus in d house. My new year resolution is 2nail d almighty NILESAT wit 4m pan dis 1st quarter. So i hv budgeted 60k, decoder exclusive. Pls gurus i need ur help here on wat & wat 2get. Tanks
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by blexxonmak(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2011
@swordswifter. I sent you a PM. Please reply asap
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
You now get RDV,LCF,AND CO ON 36E EUTELSAT W4/7 ON FREQ 12437 H 23437.THANK YOU
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olason(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2011
all, Nss 5 20 west now available in Nigeria. for now i only got Emmanuel tv with my 1.8m. pls guys with larger dishes should do a blind scan to c if anything can come out on this sat. use this freq 4159h3034
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2011
I got it too.my people in ghana archgold vrs hearts of outh on ds 36e
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
ashgold vrs accra hearts of ouths live on 36e w4.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olsojay(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2011
New fta channel coming 2morrow watchout
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by odilibe(m): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2011
i dey watch www.flysat.com.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by williams85(m): 4:48am On Jan 20, 2011
olason:

all, Nss 5 20 west now available in Nigeria. for now i only got Emmanuel tv with my 1.8m. pls guys with larger dishes should do a blind scan to c if anything can come out on this sat. use this freq 4159h3034
Bearing in mind that 22w is active, i wish more channels will be available. So that 1 degree will set apart on both birds.
I'll give it a shot.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by swordswifter: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2011
@swordswifter. I sent you a PM. Please reply asap
Hi blexxonmak,
I'm sorry i've not been around much lately.I will check it up and get back to you asap.Have a pleasant day.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2011
TOWNJUJU:

Greetings & a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all gurus in d house. My new year resolution is 2nail d almighty NILESAT wit 4m pan dis 1st quarter. So i hv budgeted 60k, decoder exclusive. Pls gurus i need your help here on wat & wat 2get. Tanks

what and what to get? what sort of question be dis
my advice is this, since you dont know wht and what to get, you better donate that fund to 'GEJ/SAMBO presidential ambition'
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by don401(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2011
enitan2002:

what and what to get? what sort of question be dis
my advice is this, since you dont know wht and what to get, you better donate that fund to 'GEJ/SAMBO presidential ambition'
@enitan don't be rude and wat is a girl lyk u doin on dis thread?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by don401(m): 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
pls lets try and b fair to each other.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ilish(m): 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2011
I have gone HD from Mpeg4.Anyone who has tried 4930HD Decoder to enlighten me.The software version is 1.06
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
zenus:

I downloaded it for free but not from their store.
ll post de screen shot later

@zenus,
Those pics are remarkable! Satellite tracking just got easier with the iphone.
What more can man ask for? smiley
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2011
@TOWNJUJU,
The nilesat channel list remains relatively unchanged from last year. Tracking frequency depends on location. For Lagos I think you can still do a quick one with city 7 or mtv arabia (11977v, 27500sr)

http://www.lyngsat.com/nile.html
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ike1844: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
thank God with just $110 we can now receive over 250 channels on free2view decoder.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2011
ike1844:

thank God with just $110 we can now receive over 250 channels on free2view decoder.
How?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gruka: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2011
I need you help i just bought new face strong 4669x,but before update i checked the firmware, model, etc was 4663x firmware 122p , My Tv, date september 2008. So i tried to update with 4669x and failed ,later used new firmware for 4663x it loaded okey but now when i switch on it does not.what to do,may someone give me a link to download firmware mytv 122p 2008

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.