Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,827 members, 7,915,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:31 PM

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) - Satellite TV Technology (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (441731 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (176) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2011
segunfms:

@all

enjoy this online skysport 3 now live with good streaming http://www.sportzkrieg.com/live.php?id=FOO10EnSoc&msg=1&matchname=Soccer%20AM%20Preview%20show!

with which internet? if you are on any of the bundle plans from MTN or glo. U dare not or else u go je gbese!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2011
olofofo:

with which internet? if you are on any of the bundle plans from MTN or glo. U dare not or else u go je gbese!

maybe the guy don acquire the new 4g from glo grin grin
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2011
gprs, edge, 3g, 3.5g, 4g, 4.5g

your money go finish faster than flash!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2011
olofofo:

gprs, edge, 3g, 3.5g, 4g, 4.5g

your money go finish faster than flash!

na so my brother, i think i like it on edge cos my money no dey finish quick lol, I wonder what you people with 3g are passing through
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2011
lovala:

@George_D:
Hello Sir! Long time and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you and the family. Please, I got this question: can one use an analogue satellite finder meter with our digital boxes or are analogue meters for analogue boxes and digital meters for digital boxes? A friend bought the stargold (SG-20SF) satellite finder. On it is written (amongst other things) “For analogue and digital signals”. But, man I wasn’t impressed with the results when I tested it. Sometimes you lock unto a satellite and it doesn’t beep. At other times it beeps even though you’ve not hit a satellite. If analogue finders could be used with digital boxes, which may be really good and cheap? Thankx for your anticipated reply.

@lovala,
I can see olofofo already helped you out on this one. Like he said, analogue sat finders are no longer in vogue. Your experience actually mirrors mine and even the one I bought is lying there unused because of the continous beeping even when no satellite is in sight. If your really serious in using a sat finder consider buying a digital type like the one he's using. There are also many variants like the one in the picture.

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by GeorgeD1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2011
@all,
Good news to all FTA enthusiats with Iphones! Now you can just point your phones to any direction in the sky and see at a glance all the satellites lined up for your tracking pleasure!

Here's what the dishpointer website says:

Point your iPhone anywhere towards the sky and see all the satellites lined up, on the live video screen! At a glance, you’ll see where the satellite is and whether any trees or buildings are blocking the line of sight. Think of multi-lnb dishes and now you know where to place your dish best.

http://www.dishpointer.com/2009/augmented-reality-satellite-finder/

how soon this technology will get here and/or the cost of downloading at the apps store remains to be seen.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by akatonero(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2011
What u re asking for was exactly what i paste in that page just click on it n u re gud to go. It must surely download.one luv brother.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2011
@olofofo, twinskenny

am using starcomms izap unlimited bandwidth and you cant believe it that i watched all yesterdays  matches online with good streaming. the website is a very good website with good streaming.

this is the website www.sportzkrieg.com

you can watch any match there.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Ussals(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2011
@all please, is it possible to attach hotbird 9 in a 2.4m dish with nilesat as primary? if yes please how do o go about it?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2011
@Ussals

No ooooooooo, how can you attach hotbird that is on the east to a sat that is on the west. is not possible ooo as for me. but you can give a try on your own and give us feedback.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by obnelly: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2011
Enitan how far about your hotbird ?At 5pm you should have most of the channels up and running.but remember jsc is very stubborn but Bleep is sure from playbox to private spice and sct.if your signal is 50-52 on 2.4m pan dish u are good to fly .work more on jsc signal at least if its up to 54-56 all others signal should come up.i skew mine to 1-2 , o" clock.and i can get sky,nova,canal and some other free to air.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ainanimi: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
Good Day all,

I think ou may like to hear dis. I blind scan my w3 yesterday and I found lots more stations on that pole. I have like 15 stations including the france 24 both eng and french and some many other station that I believe we might enjoy.

Just give it a try and see what I am talking about. I will try and see whch of this station is going to show live matches when EPL for today kicks OFF. Currently am at work place I will post the name of all the stations I receive tomorow.

Happy FTV and Long Live to this Thread.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2011
I use MTN hyconnect router that give unlimited download at a speed of 512kbps in Osogbo, and I am here to confirm to you that I am watching Liverpool Vs Everton Live streaming its already Liverpool 1: Everton 2 at 55 mins of the match. I am waiting to watch Tot Vs Man u. You can also try this if u are not on limited bandwidth download. Very interesting
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2011
The Match (Liv-Evert) ended 2-2. I am waiting for Tot Vs Man-u now. This is another ''free-to-air'' in another dimension. Enjoy it. But please, use it only when you are onlimited download so that it does not consume all your bandwidth allowed

www.sportzkrieg.com
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by twinskenny(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2011
Olayinkaoj:

The Match (Liv-Evert) ended 2-2. I am waiting for Tot Vs Man-u now. This is another ''free-to-air'' in another dimension. Enjoy it. But please, use it only when you are onlimited download so that it does not consume all your bandwidth allowed

www.sportzkrieg.com

With this your mtn hyconnect, how much ar u paying monthly?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2011
Olayinkaoj:

www.sportzkrieg.com
Pls can i use Multilinks evdo to watch online matches.The subscription of 300hours for 3months with unlimited download.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Olayinkaoj(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2011
@twinskenny : If u subscribe for 512mbps 7am-7pm it is just N11,250 per month and u can connect 10 computers on it, if u subscribe for 512mbps 24 hrs, it is 22.500 but u can use faster plan like 1mbps but that is too expensive

@Akerekoroabijawara: yes you can use multilinks unlimited plan, its even faster than MTN 512mbps becos its Imbps
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by muhammedr: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2011
i get ereteriatv2 with 1.8 and 2.4m dish in abuja my number is 07042654043
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugoc1: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2011
Plz Plz ANY IDEA OF FTA STATION THAT PLAYZ SPANISH LEAGUE. I NEED HELP!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by ugoc1: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2011
Plz Plz ANY IDEA OF FTA STATION
THAT PLAYZ SPANISH LEAGUE ON 90CM. I
NEED HELP!
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by olofofo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2011
Joy sport on multi-tv platform show some select la liga and German league matches.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by segunfms(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2011
joy sport no dey show la liga this season, only german league and seria a plus ucl and europa.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by muhammedr: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2011
with 1.8m and 2.4m dish i get eriteriatv2 and duhoktv live football matches in abuja my number is 07042654043
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2011
on what satellite and freq and sr do you used.also whather the dish is SOLID OR MESH.come out with details.thank you
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by zenus(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2011
George_D:

@all,
Good news to all FTA enthusiats with Iphones! Now you can just point your phones to any direction in the sky and see at a glance all the satellites lined up for your tracking pleasure!

Here's what the dishpointer website says:

Point your iPhone anywhere towards the sky and see all the satellites lined up, on the live video screen! At a glance, you’ll see where the satellite is and whether any trees or buildings are blocking the line of sight. Think of multi-lnb dishes and now you know where to place your dish best.

http://www.dishpointer.com/2009/augmented-reality-satellite-finder/

how soon this technology will get here and/or the cost of downloading at the apps store remains to be seen.

I have been using it. It's really good
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2011
ainanimi:

Good Day all,

I think ou may like to hear dis. I blind scan my w3 yesterday and I found lots more stations on that pole. I have like 15 stations including the france 24 both eng and french and some many other station that I believe we might enjoy.

Just give it a try and see what I am talking about. I will try and see whch of this station is going to show live matches when EPL for today kicks OFF. Currently am at work place I will post the name of all the stations I receive tomorow.

Happy FTV and Long Live to this Thread.
canu u pls post some of the Tps since not all receivers can blind scan
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by omokoaustine(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2011
is there any hope 4 us that doesnt have iphone? Because i have e51 presently
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 12:44am On Jan 18, 2011
Good Day all,

Happy FTV and Long Live to this Thread

@ainanimi:

Are you sure it was W3A you hit or Sirius? For I guess it was sirius4 @5 east which as many know is very close to EW3A and some brodas even do dropl the 2 birds with one dish. So, give some tps and sr and channels you hit if at all you revealed something new with Sirus which seems to be growing in leaps and bounds ever since NSS7 turn coat and banished nearly all ftas on it.
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by lovala(m): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2011
@Olofofo & George_D:
Thank very much for your inputs towards my acquiring a nice sat finding meter. Price wise, I’ll find it difficult getting any of those you guys proposed. However, there is this one called WS International DSF120 at http://shops.godaddy.com/aSavings-com/WS-International-Digital-Satellite-Signal-Meter-DSF120/?ISC=GGLFD1 if it is digital as declared, then I’ll go for it. Picture below:

Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by titipexy: 1:28am On Jan 18, 2011
@MOH'D can one get both eriteria2 nd duhoktv wit 1.8m dish at Niger state?
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by titipexy: 1:42am On Jan 18, 2011
@@gadotor, did sum ggl search. eriteriatv2 ison arabsat5 30.5'e 12612v 2590 (u knw wot 2 do' gogl) duhoktv is on Nss12 57"e 11568v 2500 itz mpeg4
Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) by gadotor(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2011
@titipexx i want to know whather you are using MESH DISH OR SOLID DISH is all i need from you.thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (176)

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.