Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,610 members, 7,888,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

Girls Your Life First Before Intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Your Life First Before Intimacy (606 Views)

What Will U Do If This Happened To You?? Girls Your Answers Are Needed / Girls Your Response To Send Me Your Nude / Keeping Girlfriend/ Pay As You Go (runz Girls) Your Choice And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Your Life First Before Intimacy by eejo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2010
all girls of nairaland please your life first before intimacy tears roll down my eyes as I watch a helpless 22year old giving up the ghost because she was trying to abort a baby which cost her life her boyfriend ran away after dumping the lady with the pregnacy the lady did criminal abortion before coming to our hospital and died minutes later any guy that will not use condom leave him alone your life first before intimacy
Re: Girls Your Life First Before Intimacy by mutter(f): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
yes sadly we women have to bear the consequences cry
Why was she so desperate? Because of the society we live in. Condemned, scorned and no means of fending for the child.
Re: Girls Your Life First Before Intimacy by googles: 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
aww dats so sad. . . .
Re: Girls Your Life First Before Intimacy by MissyB1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
eejo:

all girls of nairaland please your life first before intimacy tears roll down my eyes as I watch a helpless 22year old giving up the ghost because she was trying to abort a baby which cost her life her boyfriend ran away after dumping the lady with the pregnacy the lady did criminal abortion  before coming to our hospital and died minutes  later  any guy that will not use condom leave him alone your life first before intimacy
mutter:

Why was she so desperate? Because of the society we live in. Condemned, scorned and no means of fending for the child.
Word!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Hornier The Guys, The More Women Are In High Demand / He Demands She Put Her Phone On Speaker. / Relationship’ Falling In Love With My Best Friend Without Meaning To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.