Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,938 members, 7,942,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? (5926 Views)

What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by mojounited(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2010
Its not!
you can make it easier by writing her a letter that starts thus:

dear xxxxx,
how are you and how is your heart,i hope all is well with your rosy heart, if so DOXOLOGY,  Grin Grin Grin
I have been admiring your swagga for a while now and would not mind if we go bumper to bumper
,im sure you know the implication,

so guy, just flow like that and walahi!she musto gel! Grin Grin Grin

@reideer, lol cheesy , reminds me of the sec. school days of toasting. Also, such phrases (if thus, DOXOLOGY) cheesy were common amongst candidates in WAEC (English) exam.

I wanna believe the above post was sarcasm? Else, that would be the wussiest and dumbest so-called love/toasting letter I've ever read. Most girls (even gays) would bitch-slap the hell outta you for that rubbish.

@OP,
Attraction isn't a choice, it just happens, always act/do cocky and funny things when you're around her but don't make yourself too available; just give her the gift of missing you. If she's really into you (i.e has feelings for you), you'll notice it like a prophesy or revelation. When this happens, I'm sure you'll have a testimony. Cheers
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by slap1(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2010
It's not degrading. But then again, you do what feels natural and comfortable for you.
which is to move on with my life and studies. . . . will do that. . .
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by MrAnus: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2010
well as long as you do not have more than 5 babes at a time, 5 is the limit
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Parnassuss(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2010
Someone give Slap1 1 slap for posting this topic.
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by idnole4(m): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2010
in our society theres nothing degrading asking out a girl, dnt try it in sharia states oooo, bt my advice is: tell her how you feel about her at the right time, in the right place and in a good atmosphere,

beware of y*rima grin
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by slap1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
Parnassuss:

Someone give Slap1 1 slap for posting this topic.
Drab!
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by obstead200(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2010
@poster,

except u want to walk up to her and say, ." baby, I like u. I want to Zap U. come let's go to my room",  there is nothing degrading about toasting a girl. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2010
If u luv sb walk up to her and tell her u luv her, havent u heard the song? If u dont act fast, u could lose ur woman to a faster broda.
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2010
I concur with this poster.

I wan once in same shoe with him some years ago before i learnt the rules behind successful relationship with women. There're two classes of ladies, those in search of new adventures, and the other class belongs to those in search of their knights in shining armour. So, first you have to be able to find a class the lady belongs to, before you take a decision.
Girls in the former class will prefer guys not to let their feelings known to them, once that is done the guy will become a wussie to them. They prefer the guy not to run after them, cos they are used to several guys running after them. If a guy decides to call less often, they think maybe they aint pretty enough for the guy, or the guy doesnt seem attracted to them, so they will keep looking to getting his attention.

So guys, if you aint looking for any serious relationship, never open yur feelings out to a lady. I have never opened my feelings to woman before, and before i do that, i usually make sure i've gotten to the promise land where milk and honey overflows.

I have not seen the lady i wanna marry, and i aint even looking for one at the moment.
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Ranoscky(m): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^^ Oga~madam, how ur own no be na? which 1 u no dey? u be man abi u be woman?

if u be man correct ur mistake for ur profile. thanx!
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Pafuri(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2010
By all means TOAST HER
But, not inside a TOASTER
Because then, the law will TOAST,  
The TOASTER cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2010
Pafuri:

By all means TOAST HER
But, not inside a TOASTER
Because then, the law will TOAST,
The TOASTER cheesy cheesy

Weak rhymes.

Check this:
Dear my POSTER
By all mean TOAST her,
But not with a TOASTER.
Because the law will ROAST ya,
On Facebook you may POKE her,
But that will make you a JOKER.
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Nwaka77: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2010
@Poster

It's degrading if she does not want you to begin with. Besides, can't you just be friends with her and if there is a compatability, then you can take the friendship to the next level? All this boyfriend/girlfriend from the satrt is the reason why people loose interest in the other person quickly. Learn to get to know someone first and then take it from there.
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Pafuri(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2010
@ okija juju : Strong rhymes. But you and I are not competing, Mr. Jay Z. grin grin grin
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by member479760: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2010
Poster, na rejected one dey come for you. act like a man mehn!
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Pafuri(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2010
Thanks, teacher.
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Pafuri(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2010
@ Nakedall : Thanks, Amebo.
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2010
@ Babzilla, i lyk ur advice.e make sense die! (LOL) cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Achiles: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2010
Hey smally, ask your papa if it was degrading toasting your mum.
it think Seun and co should ban juvenile incursion into nairaland.
degrading? hahahahahahaha grin wink cheesy shocked cool
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:32am On Jul 12, 2010
Make una no blame the poster.

After I gave his post some thought, I understood his angle.
Some girls act like retards. I mean, they are beautiful, dressed really fly, and a guy walks up to them and starts flirting with them, then they start behavin like idiots. They give you this look like you just insulted them. Yeah!! I think this is the angle the poster is coming from.

Mr. Poster, No it isnt o!! Its just that some of these girls just dont know how to behave when they are being flirted with. When you see a girl react rudely to your advances, she just has acute inferiority complex. Maybe she feels intimidated by you.
Think about it.
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Gbakor28(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2010
JUST EXPRESS YOUR FEELING, OTHER METHOD IS DISREGARDING
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by sizzlers(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
i ve always been a victim to such post, girls coming my but guess what? i always let go, i dont get stick to them making them to wider within a short time  undecided
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by kieryn(f): 12:55am On Jul 13, 2010
Nothing wrong with toasting, it how you do it that matters.
Re: Is It Degrading To 'toast' A Girl? by Dan1el: 7:38am On Sep 30, 2010
Take the bold step and be reay 4 its consequence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Devaluing and Belittling Yourself / How The Big Booty Trend Almost Made Me Marry The Wrong Woman / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.