Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,885,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Afrbtc.com Is A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Afrbtc.com Is A Scam (9426 Views)

Fraud Alert: Mall2288.com Is A Scam / Kwitoc.com Is A Scam Website, Run From It / Itunes Gift Card Scam (www.sellcardbtc.com Is A Scam) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by Lillnelson: 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
AFRBTC.COM IS A SCAM, THEY ACT TO BE HONEST AT FIRST BUT AT THE END THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF YOUR INVESTMENTS, PLEASEMY FELLOW NIGERIANS DONT FALL FOR THEIR CRAFT... THEY NOW SCAM THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, DO NOT USE IT
Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by Lillnelson: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
They are fake and have started scamming peope
Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by Dunnytt: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
How? What happened?
Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by drslimtommy: 4:03am On Oct 01, 2018
I wish I saw this earlier... Just got scammed by Afrbtc.com... they're thief
Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by Rafaeljeff: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Na lie... Afrbtc is the best, I did transaction yesterday and withdrew my funds.. you must be a paxtradings as pax are scammers. They ripped me off of 100$
Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by cardtonic: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sorry for getting scammed bro, please be careful out there.

Nevertheless, I see this as an opportunity to advertise our own legit service.

I'm from Cardtonic, we buy gift cards as well.

There is no need to talk too much, I understand the major issue here is trust, but we beat that.

We have featured on Naij, Punch, Vanguard, Today.ng, Pulse. You can click on each one of them to check.

It's quite obvious that these reputable websites wouldn't feature us if we were to be scammers.

Also, you can check our Instagram page @cardtonic for some payment proofs and conversations with clients.

We give the best of rates and our customer support service is top notch.

If you are convinced and feel like giving us a try, contact us on WhatsApp at +2347060502770.

Our website is Cardtonic.com.
Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by Momoconnect(m): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2019
Now Loading At High Rate

*➡ iTunes Card*
*➡ iTunes Ecodes*
*➡Amazon Cards (Cash, Debit, Credit)*
*Denomination: $50-$500*
*➡Steam Wallet cards*
*➡Google Giftcards*
*➡Walmart Giftcards*
*➡ALL BTC*
AND ALL GIFT CARDS!!!! 

*DIRECT LOADER! FAST PAYMENT!*�✅�
*WE ALSO $101-200 SINGLE ITUNES CARD
Contact 08167458377 for best rates
Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by eazriel09: 1:02am On Jan 22, 2019
I stop trading with those thieves a long time ago after they rip me off a card I bought and send to them after one minutes of purchase
Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by cardnosh: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Always try to be careful when you're trying to sell gift cards online, there are a lot of scammers.

Meanwhile, you can trade with Cardnosh, this is a legitimate business registered under Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission with the name 'Cardnosh Trading Services' and RC Number 2777339. You cab verify that HERE.

With this, it's easy to conclude that there's no trace of illegitimacy in our dealings.

That aside, Cardnosh has also been recommended on some trusted Nigerian platforms like Dailytrust Newspapers, Techpoint Africa, Naijaloaded, TechCabal e.t.c all of which testified to our great service.

Just google "Cardnosh" and see for yourself.

Our rates are also amazing, right now, you can sell $100 itunes for as much as 24,000 naira. No bluffing. If you have bulk cards, rate is negotiable.

Payment speed is fast as all trades are completed within 5 minutes.

Feel free to contact Cardnosh at:

Whatsapp/Call: +2348125349466
Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by usafemo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Afrbtc.org is scam

Afrbtc.com is real 100% legit

1 Like

Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by lukastechs: 5:02am On Dec 09, 2019
They are Legit, just got paid some minutes ago; afrbtc.org is a clone website of afrbtc.com.. Take note.
eazriel09:
I stop trading with those thieves a long time ago after they rip me off a card I bought and send to them after one minutes of purchase
Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by padamz07(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2020
There are cloned site nearly or almost similar to afrbtc all in a bid to sway people that are not quite familiar with them.
Honestly speaking I’ve been trading with them since 2018, the only thing I can categorically state about afrbtc is their prices are competitively low compared to other sites, but who cares about a few thousand less when I have a guarantee I wouldn’t be losing my card.

AFRBTC.com ✔️
Afrbtc.org ❌
Afrbtc.ng.com ❌

1 Like

Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by HRMEmperor: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2020
Traded a $100 steam gift card yesterday and still haven't received my money into my account..... Any help on how to go about that with afrbtc.com?....
Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by officialdoro: 12:54pm On Sep 22, 2021
Follow @blazertechenterprises for trading of all US, UK & Euro gifts cards. BTC/ETH/USDT [at] 560/$

Re: Afrbtc.com Is A Scam by Shukushaka: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na lie.

(1) (Reply)

Stella Oduah, Jonathan New Aviation Minister Is A Fraud / My Uncle Raped Me. How Can I Punish Him? / Rev King's Death Sentence Appeal Suffers Setback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.