Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,627 members, 7,921,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... (2520 Views)

The Effect Of Colorado A.K.A Colos On The BRAIN / Check Out These 10 Amazing Ways Sex Improves Your Overall Wellbeing / 8 Ways Sex Changes When You’re Sober (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain...

A lot goes on in your body when you’re having sex. And this also includes your brain functions.
So for the purpose of getting to know our body better, let’s check out a few ways sex affects the brain.

It can feel like a drug

That pleasure you get during sex causes your brain to release dopamine, which activates the parts of the brain that makes you feel satisfied. Interestingly, dopamine is also responsible for that ‘high’ feeling people get when they are on drugs.

It lifts your mood

Another way sex affects the brain is that it makes you less moody. Research has shown that some compounds in the semen can act as antidepressants. So if you’re in a committed relationship where condoms are not your birth control choice, this is good news.

It can also be a downer

While sex can make you feel ‘high’ and excited, many women have found themselves feeling a little sad afterward. It’s possible that this could be due to the person’s feelings about the relationship/partner overall. But scientists are not exactly sure what causes...Read More...

See convincing photo's here
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
this aain't a jokke
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by 93Miles: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
The only things sex can affect in my life is my energy and my time.
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
93Miles:
The only things sex can affect in my life is my energy and my time.
then check well if your brain exists
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2018
solu|
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by Biglittlelois(f): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yeah it feels like an addictive drug sometimes it makes you feel high through out the day wink

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Sex is something God created so their is nothing my God created that has negative effects

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
shocking and surprising even if he steps down today nno possibility can be as strong as this
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 4:45am On Sep 28, 2018
sex
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2018
On top of my MB
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2018
hey
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2018
hey grin sad
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2018
kole
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by fiwet: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2018
cool cool cool coolMEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
jus
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
hello
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
s
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
nm
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
dont break my rt
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
good
Re: Check Out Five, Surprising Ways Sex Affects The Brain... by otamiri2: 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
nop

(1) (Reply)

She Got Pregnant For Me But Want Us To Abort The Baby L Said No! / Stage Madness !!! See What This Female Singer Caught Doing With His Male Dancer / Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.