Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,535 members, 7,905,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 4 (1461 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 11 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 10 / Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 4 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2018
*Pastor's Second wife - Episode 4*

��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂���

The pastor with a magic hand...�️

I became a shadow of myself after the second encounter with Deji. Since then Deji practically turned me to his sex slave. He has since forgotten everything about Stella and her pregnancy. The will to say no to him died because I saw no need stopping him again.

He has seen everything in me. At a time I began to enjoy it too. It grew from casual sex to an affair.
Deji relocated me from my house to a better accommodation around Ikeja. He got the house without discussing it with me. He called me one afternoon, Mercy where are you? At the office of course.

He asked me to take a 30 minutes excuse to join him around Ojudu side, that he has a surprise for me. What could that be? I thought within me. I left office to meet him at the junction he promised to wait for me .”Enter the car”, he ordered me. I obeyed and he drove me straight into a compound and pointed at a two bedroom flat, “This is your new house”.

He handed over the keys to me and asked me to enter the car again. He drove me back to the same junction and gave me N2,000 to take a cab back to the office. I watched the whole thing like drama. I was so surprised that I couldn’t utter a word to him.
For three days, I was still pondering on what happened. I didn’t step into the house until a week later. When I got to the house to do some clean up, I was shocked! Deji had furnished the house to a desirable taste. He bought everything I will ever need in the house including a set of foreign couch. He kept the spare keys with him so he could come anytime he chose.....

Continue reading on the link below. .
� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/09/27/pastors-second-wife-episode-4/

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 4 by Ann2012(f): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Hmmmm

Mercy has finally fallen
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 4 by Jameskyrian(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Ann2012:
Hmmmm

Mercy has finally fallen

She was even weaker than Stellar
Re: Pastor's Second Wife - Episode 4 by Ann2012(f): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Jameskyrian:

She was even weaker than Stellar

Exactly, I never expected her to succumb so easily

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know He Loves Me? (true Story) / The Boy Who Would Be King / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.