Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Journey Into Generational Wealth - Luke 15:18-19; John 1:12 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Journey Into Generational Wealth - Luke 15:18-19; John 1:12 (256 Views)

The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 / Deuteronomy 18vs 15 & 18 Talks About Prophet Muhammad The Bible Lied / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journey Into Generational Wealth - Luke 15:18-19; John 1:12 by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 28, 2018
The first role of God in your life as you journey into generational wealth is sonship development. Sonship development will make wealth flow towards you. God is a God of process and He prioritizes your sonship development so that every other thing He has prepared for you will not be driven away.

The kingdom of God and its mode of operation is arranged as “make me” before “give me”. Anytime an individual or a nation receives resources they are not equipped to sustain, they waste it. The greatest goal of God in your life is to make you into something before giving you something.

From the story of the prodigal son we started considering few days ago, he eventually understood this truth after learning the hard way when he said in verse 18-19: “I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, and am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.”

The devil always confuses people by asking them to demand for things and they go from pillar to post saying, “Give me, Give me!” The problem of many people is that they have not allowed God to make them. God is a maker of men and not a user of men. Those people who allow God to make them are always winners in life. Are you yielding to God’s making? What are you being made into? What are you becoming?

PRAYER: Father, I surrender myself to Your divine process. Make me a true son in your kingdom in Jesus’ name, Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 54:1-57:14, Ephesians 6:1-24, Psalm 70:1-5, Proverbs 24:8

--------------

Beloved Servant of God,

Greetings of love in the matchless name of our Lord and Saviour.... Jesus Christ-The soon coming King!

You are specially invited to the upcoming annual ANNUAL FINANCE CONVENTION scheduled for 28-30 September 2018...Friday-Sunday

Time

Friday-5pm

Saturday-8am & 5pm

Sunday-8am

BE THERE!

All things are ready....JESUS IS LORD!

Rev. Olusola Areogun
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Success Of A Man Of God / Reasons Why You Should Stop Praying / Elysium World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.