Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ahmed Musa Pens Sweet Note To Appreciate His Mother - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Pens Sweet Note To Appreciate His Mother (564 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Plateau Governor Visits Ahmed Musa Over The Death Of His Mother. Photos / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Pens Sweet Note To Appreciate His Mother by Yomzzyblog: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Super Eagles star, Ahmed Musa who was recently named 'player of the week' at the Saudi Pro league with his club, Al Nassr penned down a lovely message to appreciate his mother for everything she has done for him.

He wrote:

'I might have never ever said thank you for all that you did for me. You brought me into this world, taught me how to walk, protected me from harm, motivated me to take decisions on my own, supported me whenever I stumbled and most importantly picked me up whenever I fell. So I am taking this day as an opportunity to thank you. Thank you sweet Mum! ����� #Edowoman'

There is nothing like a mother's love, it is incomparable.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/ahmed-musa-pens-sweet-note-to-appreciate-mother.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Ahmed Musa Pens Sweet Note To Appreciate His Mother by Yomzzyblog: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2018
His Mother is beautiful, God bless you Makiss kiss
Re: Ahmed Musa Pens Sweet Note To Appreciate His Mother by youngest85(m): 7:11am On Sep 28, 2018
So this guy is halfbreed
That an edo woman will open her purry for an aboki, is the most surprising thing

Anyway, they can do anything for the money

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Pens Sweet Note To Appreciate His Mother by Kingpee2(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2018
I’m glad you know her worth ....
Re: Ahmed Musa Pens Sweet Note To Appreciate His Mother by Yomzzyblog: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2018
youngest85:
So this guy is halfbreed
That an edo woman will open her purry for an aboki, is the most surprising thong

Anyway, they can do anything for the morning

So you feel you made sense with this your comment, try to brush up your English first before criticizing others. Bonkom!

Re: Ahmed Musa Pens Sweet Note To Appreciate His Mother by Yomzzyblog: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Stadium Ready To Be Commissioned / Becoming A Yangawin Agent / From Man U To Barcelona: Champions League Power Rankings Football From Man U To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.