Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,694 members, 7,938,109 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Spiritual Versus Natural Understanding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Versus Natural Understanding (777 Views)

Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity / 6 Things That Choke/kill Ones Spiritual Life / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Versus Natural Understanding by ogoamaka99(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
GOD lamented over HIS people in HOSEA 6:4 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowedge." And Psalm 82:5-7 equally declared " They know not , neither will they understand;they walk on in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are out of course. What a pity, what an irony and tragedy!. This are people GOD created, people HE equiped with intellect to understand yet they know nothing and understand nothing.What a pity and tragedy. GOD said they shall die like mere men.
From the above it is very obvious that lack of spiritual understanding can be dangerous and that is why if you are a christian you should go for knowledge go for spiritual understanding. The BIBLE says "you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.(John 8:32) and John 16:13 "When the spirit of truth, comes ,HE will guide you into all truth."
The BIBLE is a spiritual book and only those with the SPIRIT OF GOD -the author that can understand it's content.However, one great tragedy i have seen in this FORUM is that people who are not be livers, people who don't know GOD people who deny that GOD exist who don't believe the BIBLE are the people POSTING biblical threads, trying to interpret and explain the BIBLE portions for us. What a tragedy, what a pity.Can a blind man guide or lead a man with two eyes wide open?. Impossible. The BIBLE declared in 1 Corinthians 2: 14 "The man with the spirit of GOD does not accept the the things that comes from the spirit BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED."
To this end, for you a christian to allow unbelievers , and atheists to be the one to be the one explain the BIBLE for you is a great tragedy.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating 30 Years Of Grace And Glory / I Received Death Threats From A Prosperity Teacher! By D.p.j / Make No Mistake About This :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.