Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,806 members, 7,972,885 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:35 PM

Make No Mistake About This : - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make No Mistake About This : (779 Views)

Everything God Does Is Perfect, No Mistake / Make No Mistake / We Make No Distinction Btw Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make No Mistake About This : by mogbomoya: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2011
When you go out for evangelism, almost everyone tells you that they are bornagain. When pple say the prayer of salvation, they just recite and say " I believe Jesus died and rose again".

Beloved, lets not make mistake about being a born again Christian. A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN believes that JESUS IS THE ONLY NAME GIVEN TO MAN UNDER THE EARTH BY WHICH THEY WOULD BE SAVED! all other gods and religions are the works of man.

If you say you are born again, you have to believe without doubt or confusion that JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY, he is not a way!

I don't care how you want to reason it logically, but any religion or denomination that does not believe that JESUS is the only way to God, then they are still unsaved. No matter how nice their doctrine or believe may be.

If you claim you are a christian, but still believe that other religions that does not profess JESUS AS LORD AND MASTER serve the same God as you do, am sorry but you have to go back to the basics and check your Christianity. You have to believe in your heart, and confess with your mouth that JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY, THE TRUTH AND LIFE.

This is my message today, as led by the spirit of God.

1 Like

Re: Make No Mistake About This : by plappville(f): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
When you go out for evangelism, almost everyone tells you that they are bornagain. When pple say the prayer of salvation, they just recite and say " I believe Jesus died and rose again".

U re right, no one wants to accept they are sinners, even when u know them with attrocities and preach to them to turn to God, they will reply, i go to church, or i know jesus die for my sin, i recongnize that.
The question is, (u know bls bla, why not submit? I think d devil is hardening the hearts of some.
God will help his children. We must continue to spread his word in any means that we can, so much lost souls out there.

God bless u for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

The Holy Qur’an Is Favourable To Christians? / Lot Of Youths Leave The Catholic Church, Why? / Astrology Solutions - +91-9466289151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.