Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Make No Mistake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make No Mistake (623 Views)

Everything God Does Is Perfect, No Mistake / Make No Mistake About This : / We Make No Distinction Btw Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make No Mistake by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
God is not going to judge us because we did not get a few doctrines right .

God will judge us according to how we conducted ourselves on this earth in speech, thought and action or what we have done in and with our bodies. Read God's exhortation regarding this in Romans 12:1-3

If our speech , thoughts and action are in rebellion to God , we can get our doctrine 100% accurate , but still be cast into the lake of fire for the second or eternal death.

God is looking for those who will worship him in Spirit and Truth, not those who are 100% theologically correct. You can be right with your theology and walk in the flesh and quench the Spirit of GOD.

The litmus test of a Christian is :

1. Do I Love the Lord God with all my substance
2. Do I love my neighbour as myself.

Your thoughts !!!
Re: Make No Mistake by Goshen360(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
frosbel: God is not going to judge us because we did not get a few doctrines right .

God will judge us according to how we conducted ourselves on this earth in speech, thought and action or what we have done in and with our bodies. Read God's exhortation regarding this in Romans 12:1-3

If our speech , thoughts and action are in rebellion to God , we can get our doctrine 100% accurate , but still be cast into the lake of fire for the second or eternal death.

God is looking for those who will worship him in Spirit and Truth, not those who are 100% theologically correct. You can be right with your theology and walk in the flesh and quench the Spirit of GOD.

The litmus test of a Christian is :

1. Do I Love the Lord God with all my substance
2. Do I love my neighbour as myself.

Your thoughts !!!

So you know this

(1) (Reply)

Suppose It Is True? / Ohh God!!!! Let Me Worship you Till I Die. No One Like YOU Jesus / Everyone Deserve To Worship What He Wishes And How He Pleases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.