Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,103 members, 7,896,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Lady Mourns Her Bestfriend Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband Of 19 Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Mourns Her Bestfriend Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband Of 19 Days (780 Views)

Tears As Woman Shares How Her Innocent Son Was Beaten 2 Death By Nigerian Police / Bamise Ayanwole's Father Breaks Downs In Tears As He Mourns Her (Video) / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Mourns Her Bestfriend Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband Of 19 Days by Ritzy10(f): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
A Nigerian lady on Facebook, Sharon Joseph, is mourning the death of her friend who passed away just 19-days after her wedding.

According to her, late Amara who was pregnant was beaten to death by her husband in a shocking case of domestic violence.
'How can I explain that after 19days of marriage you died with your baby still in the womb as a result of domestic violence? Annunciation Convent most especially 2009 set will miss you' she wrote.

See all the tributes below....

I don't want to post this not after typing hml to you early last month now this, the news of your death is something I refused to believe.. I called and called you this morning but no one was picking my calls � �.. Back then in Annunciation Convent Ehime Mbano IMO State..

You were my best friend because of you and Ezinne Queeneth I left my hostel and moved to yours because of how close we were. How can i explain that after 19days of marriage you died with your baby still in the womb as a result of domestic violence?
Annunciation Convent most especially 2009 set will miss you..
Rest In Peace Amarachi Emmanuela

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lady-mourns-her-bestfriend-who-was-beaten-to-death-by-her-husband-of-19-days/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Mourns Her Bestfriend Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband Of 19 Days by Nwodosis(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
She had a Sister Hood calling but her calling was put to an end by her killer husband.
The earlier we realise and the society
at large that all are not meant to be married, the better for the universe!
May her soul rest in piece. Amen.
Re: Lady Mourns Her Bestfriend Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband Of 19 Days by GOFRONT(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Mourns Her Bestfriend Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband Of 19 Days by tossie101(f): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
His head must follow suit pls don't keep quiet
I even heard the poor girl was pregnant.
Re: Lady Mourns Her Bestfriend Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband Of 19 Days by Ladycloud(f): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Signs of possible Domestic violence in a spouse can be easily identified when courting or dating...
But people ignore all these signs and still go ahead to marry a man hoping he'll change..
Quite a pity.. May her soul rest in peace..

And may be as well learn from people's experiences.
Re: Lady Mourns Her Bestfriend Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband Of 19 Days by gaby(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
I must marry before christmas...

This is it....

The tell-tale signs are always there...but we usually wish them off or play blind to them..

R.I.P young lady and rot in hell you monster...

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Lady Mourns Her Bestfriend Who Was Beaten To Death By Her Husband Of 19 Days by Correctgist(f): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With ECOBANK Plc And CBN Keeps Mute / Young Man Stabbed By Thugs Abandoned By Hospital Due To 25k Deposit / Policeman Sets Himself On Fire After Finding Out His Wife Has 3 Lovers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.