Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) (51538 Views)

How APC Rigged Presidential Election, By Galadima / See How APC Rigged 2019 Presidential Election- PICTURE / Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2018
DIARRHEA of the MOUTH
That’s what you get when your mouth develops brain and your Brain develops Mouth
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by stano2(m): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Omeokachie: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2018
He said the truth for the first time in his life.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Zombie Muslims does that... grin grin
Flattino olori pelebe.
Omo adanu , why are you jumping on my mention
Akinrindin
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Shugavee(f): 8:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

What has this comment got to do with mediocrity? Are you alright?

Yes he said what he said because there is a huge repertoire of evidence attesting to the rigging system PDP carried out during the elections.

He said the right thing and if PDP don't like it then they should take his video and include it to their evidence in court grin

PDP and you, don't even realise that Oshiomhole is simply using the right words to push them to their doom as he irritates them.enough to seek redress in court same way he used well chosen words to force the likes of saraki and the rest out of APC.

Oshiomhole is too smart not to have known what he was saying. Words are powerful political weapons and he knows how to use them
SHUT UP!!! Nothing like that!!!! Stop this foolishness!!! Oshiomhole is smart but not above mistake, Push them to doom?? What the Bleep u saying!!! So this gerbish is ur defense? My dear only you belive this rubbish!!!
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by sammirano: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2018
Jesus Christ. angry Pain of rigging.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2018
These guys control all the apparatus. Buhari will win next year if he is alive by then. Warned uoi guys in 2014/2015. Enjoy!!!!
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Yinxies(f): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Rigging was all he could think of.... RIP Democracy
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Sharpshooota: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

tongue tongue
It is only a slip of tongue . Oga .
Park well . No election was rigged anywhere .
Pdp bought votes massively and still lost woefully

Defenders of Evil

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by CaptainFM1: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2018
The spirits of the people of Osun are beginning to hunt him. Its not a mistake. The next person to confess openly is Tinubu and Baba lifeless.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Sharpshooota: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

Flattino olori pelebe.
Omo adanu , why are you jumping on my mention
Akinrindin

Hit your head on the ground grin
My Yoruba Muslim friend

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by sammie99: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Apc member come ooo, your chairman has admitted the election was rigged
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by otunde527: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Not what he meant
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Bizibi(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2018
Hehehehehe
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by martineverest(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2018
DavSagacity:
That is what happens when a man has mouth Diarrhoea. it's good he acknowledged they rigged it.
what d video,rather than letting bloggers mislead u
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by MrPin(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2018
"for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks"

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Shugavee:
lol like I care .. Apc is useless n a disgrace worldwide, u don’t hv to quote me if it doesn’t hit a nerve.
You don't have to reply him sister, there's no need. All I know is that God is still on His throne, and whatever that goes up will surely come down. It's not a curse, but a reality of life. One day, and soonest we will laugh and I wonder where all those people who support evil will be.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Zieina(f): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2018
Most don't understand jabs. Sarcasm is difficult for a section of people to grab. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Shugavee:
SHUT UP!!! Nothing like that!!!! Stop this foolishness!!! Oshiomhole is smart but not above mistake, Push them to doom?? What the Bleep u saying!!! So this gerbish is ur defense? My dear only you belive this rubbish!!!

Its obvious you know nothing about psychology.

A few well placed words were used by Oshiomhole when he talked about no automatic ticket for anyone in APC and within a week those not loyal to APC began coming out of their holes and running to PDP grin

He didn't mention names or go after anyone personally.

Now he has DELIBERATELY used the word Rigging IN HIS PRESS CONFERENCE same way he used the right words at ANOTHER PRESS BRIEFING that ended up chasing out the disloyal APC members.

He is too seasoned a politician not to know the power of words.

This was him taunting PDP and it obviously is giving you heart aches as a PDP supporter. If this could hurt you this bad as a common follower then imagine the effect on the PDP leaders. cheesy

They should include his video to the evidence in court and be disgraced by the time all evidence of PDPs rigging galore is presented by the same Oshiomhole.

I am not speaking in defence but opening your eyes to what you are not seeing. In politics learn to read between the lines. Go and develop the skill and stop talking emotional nonsense.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Doerstech(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2018
CHAI
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by CaptainFM1: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

tongue tongue

Guy, With Baba Lifeless and his allies, Nigeria is really a mess. Don't doubt that. What we really need is PVC - Passport, Visa and Comot.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Bimpe29: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2018
Osho Baba has hit the nail on the head. But Channels TV has blocked the video from displaying.
We all know that APC's ways and desperation are worse than that of PDP.
Never really expect credible, free and fair elections in 2019.
Issame:
"I think that for democracy to flourish, only people who can accept the pain of *rigging* (sorry, defeat) should participate in an election"

- Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGVgmNPbKWA

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/oshiomole-mistakenly-confess-to-rigging-osun-election-video/

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by CJAYseven: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2018
"for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
Zieina:
Most don't understand jabs. Sarcasm is difficult for a section of people to grab. Smh.

Major Sarcasm at that too. They just don't get it. Oshiomhole was even smiling after he said that to show it was deliberate

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Rindo69: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

tongue tongue

There is no such thing as a slip of tongue. It is actually a Freudian slip. He has unintentionally revealed his subconscious thoughts... that’s all

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by MrPin(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2018
CJAYseven:
"for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"
thanks

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2018
Bimpe29:
Osho Baba has hit the nail on the head. But Channels TV has blocked the video from displaying.
We all know that APC's ways and desperation are worse than that of PDP.
Never really expect credible, free and fair elections in 2019.

Channels TV did not block the video from displaying. Go and get the YouTube APP and watch it. You cannot use channels YouTube videos on nairaland.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Chubhie: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2018
LOL!
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by QuietHammer(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:
OP Oshiomhole did not mistakenly do anything.

He deliberately said what he said as a mockery to PDP grin

He said in essence that despite the rigging of PDP, they still lost.

This was a deliberate jab at PDP and he knew why he said it and what he said.

Oshiomhole dropping it on PDP like its hot cheesy

The thing pain dem die
So you mean if I rig an election in my favour I'll be the one to feel the pain and not the opposing party I cheated? I can see that you are not very bright.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by deboysben(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

What has this comment got to do with mediocrity? Are you alright?

Yes he said what he said because there is a huge repertoire of evidence attesting to the rigging system PDP carried out during the elections.

He said the right thing and if PDP don't like it then they should take his video and include it to their evidence in court grin

PDP and you, don't even realise that Oshiomhole is simply using the right words to push them to their doom as he irritates them.enough to seek redress in court same way he used well chosen words to force the likes of saraki and the rest out of APC.

Oshiomhole is too smart not to have known what he was saying. Words are powerful political weapons and he knows how to use them
continue ok
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by monkautos(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2018
post=71624846:
When they won just last year, they praise INEC and called it free and fair, now they lost, they are all crying like winch and losers that they are! wink
This below is what is call rigging!
PDP?! NEVER AGAIN!
Why are you so obsessed with Rivers state.. Show us osun election results 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.