Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) (51539 Views)

How APC Rigged Presidential Election, By Galadima / See How APC Rigged 2019 Presidential Election- PICTURE / Fayose: I Buried My Presidential Ambition Because APC Rigged Ekiti Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by khalids: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2018
The truth revealed....

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Azam101: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I know you are an ex convict and speaking from experience
Hahah did u carried out research to know that?
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by ufuosman(m): 12:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
E no hide
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by crimeboss: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
KEVIND:
This meeting was hurriedly put together to uplift PMB image after the famous 'Lifeless' statement from Trump. did anyone notice the only flag there in the room is the Green White Green flag of Nigeria,no USA flag. Is this a private meeting between Mike Pompeo and PMB or a bilateral meeting between Nigeria and USA?

APC has been repackaging the illiterate to look special socially but ur guess is as good as mine the bastard never compensate the efforts of his image makers by following the scripts.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by crimeboss: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
deboysben:
Mr man stop supporting mediocrity. I know you are a Christian. Don't allow politics to blind you
Leave him he's one those who are lost and can never found, there is a Judas in any disciple.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by crimeboss: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

What has this comment got to do with mediocrity? Are you alright?

Yes he said what he said because there is a huge repertoire of evidence attesting to the rigging system PDP carried out during the elections.

He said the right thing and if PDP don't like it then they should take his video and include it to their evidence in court grin

PDP and you, don't even realise that Oshiomhole is simply using the right words to push them to their doom as he irritates them.enough to seek redress in court same way he used well chosen words to force the likes of saraki and the rest out of APC.

Oshiomhole is too smart not to have known what he was saying. Words are powerful political weapons and he knows how to use them

he feels sorry for u that lost ur soul, but mind u u will be judged for the blood of the innocent by helping buhari to kill them, my response is in short form, i hope think deeply before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
crimeboss:

he feels sorry for u that lost ur soul, but mind u u will be judged for the blood of the innocent by helping buhari to kill them, my response is in short form, i hope think deeply before it's too late.

1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by lenghtinny(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
This Apc loyalists are scary..... They are so biased without remorse and they rub it in people's face boldly...

They don't care about the masses or governance. To them, life starts and ends with APC Vs PDP. The rest is inconsequential angry

Just take a look at their disturbing comments on frontpage....
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by blackmercyvelli(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
IPOB MUST CRYING BY NOW ,NEXT ELECTION IS TO TAKE ANAMBRA FROM APGA TO APC
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by BayoOjo25: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
This man is going to end APC with careless talk. Taken he made a mistake here but this is an altribute of anybody that talk too much.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by lagosrd: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
I pray God makes me a leader of opposition before oshiomole dies and during his lifetime I will show him that being an opposition doesn't make me useless. He will get equal reaction for every action he takes.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
rock003:

Tinubu's family members rule everything in Lagos. What have you ever ruled since you adopted the toga of a shameless, thoughtless empty pawn? tongue

You will always remain a shameless, thoughtless, useless, dispensable pawn for the rest of your life, while Tinubu and buhari will keep on appointing their family members to juicy posts without ever remembering you. tongue

You should be ashamed of the shame your life has become. tongue

Faints!!!!....
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by dukecharles(m): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
post=71624846:
When they won just last year, they praise INEC and called it free and fair, now they lost, they are all crying like winch and losers that they are! wink
This below is what is call rigging!
PDP?! NEVER AGAIN!

Apc has never been popular in SE/SS. Average Igbo speaking man can never give APC his vote because they don't like mediocrity, incompetence and high handedness.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Bimpe29: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
Am not a kid nor ignorant Buterflyle.
Buterflyle0:

Channels TV did not block the video from displaying. Go and get the YouTube APP and watch it. You cannot use channels YouTube videos on nairaland.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

It was no mistake oga.

The rigging of PDP at the Osun polls was well attested to and documented. Even I have my own documentation as an observer during the first polls.

Oshiomhole was mocking them that they still lost despite their rigging. His well chosen words obviously stabbed the heart of PDP because they have been lamenting ever since grin

Oga, use your brain! If you don't understand grammar, go and enrol in an evening school.

"...only people who can accept the PAIN of rigging..."
If he was referring to PDP's rigging, why use the word pain? Was it painful to PDP when they were rigging (assuming they were able to rig)? How also can rigging by PDP be a substitute for the word defeat? Is it PDP's rigging that led to PDP's defeat or APC's rigging? Is it PDP's rigging that caused them pain or APC's rigging?

And how did PDP rig the election when they are not the ruling party? On what basis did INEC allow PDP to rig an election in a state ruled by APC when APC is the ruling party at the FG level?

You have obviously sold your soul to the devil for political gains and your conscience has been seared. Such a shame!
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Chiachifranklin: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
4601CE:

tongue tongue
It is only a slip of tongue . Oga .
Park well . No election was rigged anywhere .
Pdp bought votes massively and still lost woefully
the the contention has ever been d re-run election,, Wat do u think happened please?
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kennydoc:

Oga, use your brain! If you don't understand grammar, go and enrol in an evening school.

If he was referring to PDP's rigging, why use the word pain? Was it painful to PDP when they were rigging (assuming they were able to rig)? How also can rigging by PDP be a substitute for the word defeat? Is it PDP's rigging that led to PDP's defeat or APC's rigging? Is it PDP's rigging that caused them pain or APC's rigging?

And how did PDP rig the election when they are not the ruling party? On what basis did INEC allow PDP to rig an election in a state ruled by APC when APC is the ruling party at the FG level?

You have obviously sold your soul to the devil for political gains and your conscience has been seared. Such a shame!

You should use your brain instead. He was referring to PDP rigging and still losing despite all their rigging. There is no pain worse than that.

Its actually the ones who are not ruling and desperately want to wrest power from the ruling party that would do all possible to rig as PDP did.

You have obviously sold your soul to the devil for gains you are getting from the Prolific Destiny Pilferers party aka PDP

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Buterflyle0: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Kennydoc:

More for your consumption

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
rock003:

Tinubu's family members rule everything in Lagos. What have you ever ruled since you adopted the toga of a shameless, thoughtless empty pawn? tongue

You will always remain a shameless, thoughtless, useless, dispensable pawn for the rest of your life, while Tinubu and buhari will keep on appointing their family members to juicy posts without ever remembering you. tongue

You should be ashamed of the shame your life has become. tongue

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by ifiokjohn(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
post=71624846:
When they won just last year, they praise INEC and called it free and fair, now they lost, they are all crying like winch and losers that they are! wink
This below is what is call rigging!
PDP?! NEVER AGAIN!
even you know that as at that time and now, Pdp is rivers and rivers is pdp but osun state is not apc or pdp
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by blackpanda: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2018
deboysben:
Christianity desist lies and evil support

?

Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by CioAngels(f): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
His statement was not mistakenly said, but factual because he knows they did not win but rigged massively. Truth cannot be hidden for too long and this one is not long at all. Oshiomhole just said the truth and i hope PDP is reading. So what punishment should be given to him for this media open secret disgrace, after all, he knows how to punish others. As, what is good for geese is equally and appropriately good for the gander.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Kennydoc(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You should use your brain instead. He was referring to PDP rigging and still losing despite all their rigging. There is no pain worse than that.

Its actually the ones who are not ruling and desperately want to wrest power from the ruling party that would do all possible to rig as PDP did.

You have obviously sold your soul to the devil for gains you are getting from the Prolific Destiny Pilferers party aka PDP

Rubbish!

Oga, if grammar is difficult for you, it isn't for me. Oshiomhole too hasn't been bad with grammar.
If he was referring to PDP losing despite their rigging, he would have said something like "people who cannot endure the pain of losing after their rigging...". It's not a difficult grammatical construction for someone like Oshiomhole.

All the observers commented that the rerun elections were marred by irregularities.
Anyway, I'll wait for the election petition tribunal to do their job. No need wasting e-saliva arguing with you.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2018
Buterflyle0:

If you understood English then Sarcasm shouldn't be flying over your head

were is the sarcasm in that shii you typed?
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by lasmile(f): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Stone your father to death... God Punish your dirty mouth...

Shut the he'll your mouth before I put you to where you belong.

ayokellany:

A calamity that as been winning nearly every election. You deserve to be stoned to death. Also, youths are not divided some of us will fight to the death to ensure locust years of PDP never returns. I am a Christian n a Yoruba. I chose to standout with my original monicker against all Ipob / Igbo preaching of hate because of Ebele lost. Now, you can continue your wailing / lamentations to the grave.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by bejeria101(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:

The exposure shock am die grin cheesy

PDP should go to court. That is where they will understand that circumstantial evidence is totally different from Actual evidence.

May you recover soon from the pain your heart is suffering from right now

[img]https://media1./images/acdd95eff4c8f63abd99f5a5637a7ec3/tenor.gif?itemid=7684901[/img]

Rant hq member wehdone.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by musamukhtar71: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman is a calamity to the ruling party.

How can you ever make such a mistake?

I think Adams Oshiomole, APC Chairman has discussed this issue with his party members shortly before he came online for to repeat this truth.

Never trust a politician. This is what we should do as people If vote a man at local, state or federal level and he or she is doing well in office then be kind and matured enough to vote them out.

I am afraid the way the politics of this administration has divided the youths is alarming, we have been divided along ethnic, religion and regional this is very smart from Buhari led government.

Like I said, the youth should know who they are and how we can make Nigeria great with our choice.
Re: Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) by wideawaken01: 4:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
See how you attack people with insults on public forum as if you are being paid for it. The Politicians which you come here to support are not as jobless as you are. I am new but the likes of you is not fit maintain an account on nairaland.

Here you are telling a woman that she deserved to be stoned to DEATH over a comment she made that was not even directed to you or any member of your family.

Poverty is really a deceased.

Studying carefully all your meaningless posts on nairaland.com its easy for anyone to conclude that you are and have never being useful to human race so you and she who deserved to be stoned to DEATH. GOAT

ayokellany:

A calamity that as been winning nearly every election. You deserve to be stoned to death. Also, youths are not divided some of us will fight to the death to ensure locust years of PDP never returns. I am a Christian n a Yoruba. I chose to standout with my original monicker against all Ipob / Igbo preaching of hate because of Ebele lost. Now, you can continue your wailing / lamentations to the grave.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibisaki Amachree: Soldier Shoots INEC Official & Dead In Rivers State (Graphic) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Charly Boy Said Wole Soyinka Can Never Be The Man Achebe Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.