Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,985 members, 7,933,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:45 AM

"You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (19060 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Yankee101: 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nope. Overdrive reverse
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Benekruku(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
PassingShot:
We’re tired of the pettiness already.

If Reno, FFK and their fellow frustrated wailers like, let them take otapiapia.

Duos are frustrated
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by lawrence35(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
I just keep wondering the plans buhari has for nigeria over the next 4 yrs.....

Cos these pple will obviously come back, the thing is to start advising buhari or show him some good plans or he can follow.

See my signature to start dropshipping for huge profit.
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Barbar FULL-STOP Abeg reverse back and drop us where you find us
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by damilare442: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Seize for cease
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Benekruku(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Baba comatose grin

Pro2makx:
Baba reverse gear

5%
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Mankosi: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Enough pls
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by melanch(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
I like this guy but I wish he can come down to Naija. Let's watch small action movie.
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by jerryking06: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mr reno all this you are saying is not the major issue, the issue is that how are we going to send this man out. To be sincere Nigeria is dying and becoming lifeless every day
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by chosky2589(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
Baba no fit stand wit trump abeg...
save him some insults pls
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by jbtobsyn(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,
I beg to differ because you are being lavish with unmerited accolades.

Reverse is actually a form of motion that has kinetic friction.
Buhari is in the "Park" gear.
Totally grounded.

But he will experience Newton's first law of motion in 2019 when he will be acted upon by the external force of the electorates that will ultimately send him back to Daura.
I missed you bro. Keep giving the Lifeless supporters heartaches.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
MBuhari RIP
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by phaphyz05(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
mightguy:
Sit. U sit
Clap. U clap
Cry. U cry
Jump
. U jump.
Laugh. U laugh.
Reverse
Eat sh*it
U do am
Wetin fela call am?
ZOMBIE!!!!
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by BHigher(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Old solja no wan die.
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by MALAGI6210: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
your head no correct
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by summerky: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

But he will experience Newton's first law of motion in 2019 when he will be acted upon by the external force of the electorates that will ultimately send him back to Daura.

Where have you been?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Badooguy: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Complete science student (Engineer in making)
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by litaninja(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2018
Baba Lifeless you mean....
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by SarakiBukola: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
This Lord of IPOB would eventually hang himself.

The FG has steadfastly ignored him grin

That riles him even more grin
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Bpearl1(f): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=71632915] shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

I agree with NwaAmaikpe, you talk tru for the first time in your life. Na real park im dey

An example of reverse is the situation where NwaAmaipke was sent to serve jail term. But to God be the glory, his brain is now back to factory settings, but will sure be corrupted again making the mods send him to an inconclusive jail with hard labour

4 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
PassingShot:

Buhari cum swallower.
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Baba back to Daura. cheesy
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by samuel900(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
Who Omokri epp
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
PassingShot:

real pettiness o. watch how small minds will celebrate this post for one week

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Aufbauh:
The PDP and its supporters are actually in 'Cifia' pains most especially those that benefitted from the buffet regime of the Shoeless one.

And those benefitting from the reverse gear regime are now happy that they don't have a pin to show for it.

Even the great Aufbau principle in Chemistry does not apply to the lifeless one.

Life is like that.
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by trentslawson(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
This country is a Joke lol

Inbox me for your unlimited MTN data plan. 100% working only for android users WHATSAPP ME ON 09020014447

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Merimental(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

Reno was savage until i read urs.
Total Savage grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by hazardneymar: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by sojikul(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
please when was Nigeria rated as 3rd largest economy?
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by tunary(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2018
lol
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

This weyrey is back. grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by anonymuz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

so funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Nasarawa Village & Kill Scores / 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom / Lagos PDP Rep, Nwulu Defects To UPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.