Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:20 AM

"You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (19062 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by JIDEproudAFONJA(f): 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nwaamaikpe is that you? Where have you been? We have really missed you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by mexbee1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
emmaadigun:
Stupid guy........all they know is abuse, single reason why they want to come back they can't say, it's a question he ask you guys
tell us what you did in 16years.... Mr codeine infected brain.. :PStupid guy........all they know is abuse, single reason why they want to come back they can't say, it's a question he ask you guys
tell us what you did in 16years.... Mr codeine infected brain..

Mr Emmaadigun wht u used to type dis poo u just wrote is courtesy of the pdp 16 yrs rule, today civil servants own their own houses courtesy of pdp 16yrs rule the Train station baba full stop is claiming accolade for is still courtesy of pdp 16yrs rule mr man if u could tell us one initiated project of baba full stop I would appreciate stop spewing rubbish the best president we ever had since d military handed over was umaru musa yaradua Blessed memory who unified dis country regardless of tribe, religion, ethnicity and wht have u and not wht we are seeing here where a microscopic few from a particular region continue to pilot the affirs of dis nation causing more divide and disunity #Collect ya PVC and do the Rigjt thing.Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Danpraise4ever: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,
I beg to differ because you are being lavish with unmerited accolades.

Reverse is actually a form of motion that has kinetic friction.
Buhari is in the "Park" gear.
Totally grounded.

But he will experience Newton's first law of motion in 2019 when he will be acted upon by the external force of the electorates that will ultimately send him back to Daura.

Hahahahaha LWKMD

3 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by ACE1010: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Reno is running his mouth because there's no free money to fund his expensive lifestyle. And for those who are applauding his ranting, you guys should wait till 2023 because bubu will crush all your Pdthieves presidential aspirants combined come 2019!!
Na me talk am, send your Saraki thugs to my house!!

1 Like

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by momove4real25(f): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

But he will experience Newton's first law of motion in 2019 when he will be acted upon by the external force of the electorates that will ultimately send him back to Daura.
welcome back. Miss ur comments on nairaland. Best troublemaker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by onatisi(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2018
All these online social media criticisms won't have any effect at the polls .unless people really decide to do the right thing
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Enmas078(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

You are back... Welcome back to the land of the living..

2 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by picoba(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2018
So Mr. President aware of what people call him.
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by gly(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

Welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
spot-on! the redundant ancestor has long gone south!
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Shugavee(f): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:
grin cheesy
Lol.........Reno is a pure savege
cheesy grin
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Shugavee(f): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2018
onatisi:
All these online social media criticisms won't have any effect at the polls .unless people really decide to do the right thing
which is??
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
Nairaland just got more interesting!
NwaAmaikpe the crazy guy is back

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Born2Breed(f): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

Let me sip my wine before I comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

I missed this dude for a long period

2 Likes

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

Where have u been

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by themanderon: 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

He is baaaaack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

Nna nno, welcome back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by BUXOMEBONY(f): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Reno will not kill sombori
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by Ameenarh1: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2018
Reno is jxt reno....kip talking mouth go soon dy pain u
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by ofwest47(m): 1:52am On Sep 30, 2018
An idiotic wailer you will soon regret your life style.
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by oruma19: 4:06am On Sep 30, 2018
Kingsmeal:
Media Personality Reno Omokri who never seizes attacking Buhari, has reacted to a tweet that went viral.. The tweet read;

Reno on seeing the tweet, fired PMB and accused him of dragging Nigeria into an extreme poverty..

He wrote:

He equally added

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/you-were-baba-go-slow-but-now-youre-baba-reverse-reno-omokri-blasts-buhari/

L
remain oull over...he don stop, reverse, na to pull over remain.
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by rock003: 5:24am On Sep 30, 2018
Aufbauh:
The PDP and its supporters are actually in 'Cifia' pains most especially those that benefitted from the buffet regime of the Shoeless one.

Do you know what confirms that you are useless? You are still blaming opposition 4 Years after.
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by rock003: 5:31am On Sep 30, 2018
PassingShot:
We’re tired of the pettiness already.

If Reno, FFK and their fellow frustrated wailers like, let them take otapiapia.

Yes, whatever Nigerians say don't matter since you can always rig yourself into office, even if the people are dissatisfied
Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:18am On Sep 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Reno,

Totally grounded.

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by okc49: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2018
what did he achieve

Re: "You Were Baba Go Slow, But Now You're Baba Reverse— Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari by marktrue: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2018
make una liv baba alone enemies of progress,baba carry go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Removes Yusuf Matashi, As Usman Yusuf Replaces Him In Major Shake-up / NIPC: Kaduna Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow / Throwback Video: Tinubu Commissioning Newly Built Millennium Schools in 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.