Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,383 members, 7,917,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Odour That irritates Your sex Libido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Odour That irritates Your sex Libido (1130 Views)

My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! / Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odour That irritates Your sex Libido by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
For married guys and ladies, please there are certain smells you perceive that makes you not aroused on the spot. I mean odours that when you perceive, sex becomes unneeded.

Odours could be fish odours, sweat odours, okpehe odour, akpu odour, faeces odour, garlic odour & so on & so forth..

Which odour really pisses you off on sex matters...
Re: Odour That irritates Your sex Libido by Ionkidiz(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
Mine is akpu odour
Re: Odour That irritates Your sex Libido by soliddust2020: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fishy smell from the towtow angry

1 Like

Re: Odour That irritates Your sex Libido by extralargehead(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Stench or any foul odour makes me loose libido immediately.And that is one major problem of most married women. As soon as they are married, give them some time, their state of hygiene drops drastically.Most hardly take their bath at night before going to bed, some would not even bother to have through bath.I am sure it should be the main reasons most married men are unfaithful.
Re: Odour That irritates Your sex Libido by Sensiblerealist: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Na fishy la smell

(1) (Reply)

Insta Girl Seeking For Attention Called an IndecentStar / I Watched My Wife To Be S*x Tape With Another Man | Cheating Girlfriend Exposed / Can You Allow Your Best Friend To Stay With Your Wife For Two Weeks When Not Aro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.