Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,458 members, 7,971,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:37 PM

I Watched My Wife To Be S*x Tape With Another Man | Cheating Girlfriend Exposed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Watched My Wife To Be S*x Tape With Another Man | Cheating Girlfriend Exposed (1137 Views)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms / Is My Man Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Watched My Wife To Be S*x Tape With Another Man | Cheating Girlfriend Exposed by JosephEmpire(m): 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
BY: JosephEmpire-Ent
Relationship blogger Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a young man whose girlfriend was cheating on him without his knowledge.
According to the man, he was stunned to watch the s*x tape of the lady who is based in Port Harcourt. He is presently planning to show her and her mother the clip and then walk away finally.

Read the full gist in the below link!!!!

Source:https://josephempir..com/2019/01/i-watched-my-wife-to-be-sx-tape-with.html

Re: I Watched My Wife To Be S*x Tape With Another Man | Cheating Girlfriend Exposed by davecris(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
No i won't. Tell the story here.
Re: I Watched My Wife To Be S*x Tape With Another Man | Cheating Girlfriend Exposed by ajoyeleke(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
If I click d link make I bend

Dnt worry, D idiot below me will click it

(1) (Reply)

Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup / My Sidechick Is Pregnant / What Bleaching Can Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.