Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,337 members, 7,907,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Is My Man Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Man Cheating? (3848 Views)

Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms / I Watched My Wife To Be S*x Tape With Another Man | Cheating Girlfriend Exposed / This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 06, 2017
Okay so my boyfriend has travelled back to his home village in anambra state and pls don't judge but I see some messages with him and his friend about meeting some girls. Will anyone pls be kind to tell me exactly if I am correct, because they in pidgin and I don't want to overstep if I worry for no reason. Pls tell me if u can help me

1 Like

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 06, 2017
grin

Do u have any "receipts" to back up ur allegations?

3 Likes

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by greatnaija01: 12:19am On Dec 06, 2017
"WE" are what u call THIRD PARTIES..... so pls this is not an issue you should throw out here. KINDLY sit your man down and have what is called a
CONVERSATION

if honesty is not present when u share your concerns and the future of the relationship then do not expect loyalty.
cool

Whitegrlinnaija:
Okay so my boyfriend has travelled back to his home village in anambra state and pls don't judge but I see some messages with him and his friend about meeting some girls. Will anyone pls be kind to tell me exactly if I am correct, because they in pidgin and I don't want to overstep if I worry for no reason. Pls tell me if u can help me
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by yanabasee(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Do u have any "receipts" to back up ur allegations?

Receipt?? Are you serious right now??....lol
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by ibkkk(f): 2:47am On Dec 06, 2017
Are they really worth the stress? He may/may not be cheating...Only God knows the heart of MEN...there are still few good ones among them, though.
Please, worry less.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by hooklover: 3:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Ur brain is already look for cheating,everything about him will look like cheat to u...
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 06, 2017
thank you for the replies. I understand you think I should talk with him or not judge. Let me share the messages I have seen and I will let you see. I was told by two Nigerian friends that these show he is planning to meet with girls.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Boyfriend: sends selfie

Friend: Lol that fat face
Friend: I dey arrange something for u

Boyfriend: hehehe
Boyfriend: No form my hand o

Friend: Lol let me know when u need am

Boyfriend: Which level be that I fit show tomorrow or next

Friend: Na one one girl way dey awka I go reason her to come with her friend
Friend: But I still get one small girl for onitsha she wan cum with her friend too

Boyfriend: Okay
Boyfriend: You get her friend picture

Friend: Nope but let
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 06, 2017
He may not be cheating on you ma'am. Many anambra men love to hang out, have some champagne around sexy girls but will end up not going to bed with any.

I'm talking from experience.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 06, 2017
@captainjeffry I appreciate this but he is not usually the man to worry too much about women. I suppose I am also concerned because we live apart now and he tell me hes home with family all of the time. He does not work and I send the money for him and his family now. We are applying for visa for him to come to love in my country which I almost paying more than $10k for and I was just about to book flights for him to holiday for me that will cost $5k. These messages do not even make me recognise him.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 06, 2017
But please don't mistake me, the money is not a problem. It is the dishonesty that I cannot live with. I believed I have met the love of my life and we lived together and shared beautiful times and to find this is heartbreaking.
"...heaven is a love without betrayal"
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Lionbite(m): 5:54am On Dec 06, 2017
Based on the conversation you posted, your guy is definitely cheating. Your guy said 'No form my hand o' which means dont let me down, make it happen i.e he really wants to bang the two girls his friend is arranging for him.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Thank you, that is what the other people tell me. What a shame.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Hector09(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2017
He went to the village to tap palm wine for his kinsmen nd nt to cheat
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by bmxshop: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2017
Lionbite:
Based on the conversation you posted, your guy is definitely cheating. Your guy said 'No form my hand o' which means dont let me down, make it happen i.e he really wants to bang the two girls his friend is arranging for him.

Amebo

3 Likes

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Lionbite(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2017
bmxshop:

Amebo
truth be told
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Angy55(f): 7:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:
Boyfriend: sends selfie

Friend: Lol that fat face
Friend: I dey arrange something for u

Boyfriend: hehehe
Boyfriend: No form my hand o

Friend: Lol let me know when u need am

Boyfriend: Which level be that I fit show tomorrow or next

Friend: Na one one girl way dey awka I go reason her to come with her friend
Friend: But I still get one small girl for onitsha she wan cum with her friend too

Boyfriend: Okay
Boyfriend: You get her friend picture

Friend: Nope but let

He is cheating on you.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by omoiyalayi(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2017
Op you need work

You know Wat is said abt the idle mind

A word they say is enough for.........
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2017
He is cheating on you for sure.naija guys wey dey marry white women always sneak back tasting black ass cos there is something they are missing and we all know what it ischeesy.

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by nelson7777: 8:18am On Dec 06, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
He may not be cheating on you ma'am. Many anambra men love to hang out, have some champagne around sexy girls but will end up not going to bed with any.

I'm talking from experience.

bros dat is still cheating, u dnt only cheat on people when u hv sex outside d relationship,,
will u like 4 ur gf to hangout n hv sone chanpagne around handsome guys??
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:28am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:
I can't confirm from that convo u posted if he is cheating on you yet but he is definitely going to if nothing is done. Are you sure he is not dating you course of the money sha?

I can see you just register. Why don't you modify your post and quote post instead of posting reply only
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2017
What do you mean quote post?
We talked. I told him everything and about this forum lol. He tells me he was only ever talking about his friends women because he bring home not good women and he tease him about wanting to the see them first because they aren't good. I told him I don't believe him. The messages don't look like that to me.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Op you need work

You know Wat is said abt the idle mind

A word they say is enough for.........

Sorry do you mean I need work? I am working as both qualified scientist and will be teaching next year after getting my masters while working. Idle mind? I work very hard and send him more than I keep. He does not work. So who has idle mind??

1 Like

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Emmytes(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2017
This nigga just fûcked up.

His green card is hanging on a thread.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
He is cheating on you for sure.naija guys wey dey marry white women always sneak back tasting black ass cos there is something they are missing and we all know what it ischeesy.

Wow I am thinking maybe you this is bringing more problem than advice. Black men, white men, black women, white women....all the same problems as far as I understand! Some people are good, some are not. If you believe that you can only get some things from the colour of a woman than maybe you are not sure what love is

6 Likes

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Emmytes:

grin

Lol I am not American. I made the name whitegrl and it probably misleads everyone to think I am a westerner. I am simply not Nigerian. Honestly I just wanted some advice if you think these meaaages sound like he may be cheating on me. It's such a serious matter as I am very much in love.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2017
Emmytes:

grin
he no play im game well that's why

1 Like

Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2017
Angy55:

He is cheating on you.

He tells me this is all about his friend meeting women. Tell me if you honestly think this isn't honesty because it really means a lot to our relationship. I won't accept him cheating!
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:

Lol I am not American. I made the name whitegrl and it probably misleads everyone to think I am a westerner. I am simply not Nigerian. Honestly I just wanted some advice if you think these meaaages sound like he may be cheating on me. It's such a serious matter as I am very much in love.
even if u Chinese or Mexican....as long as u staying in the west and u are a citizen u are vulnerable for scam.this dude is probably using u for what he can gain from u..u have already seen the signs and u here asking if he's cheating .i know sometimes its painful when we get betrayed by the ppl we love.you should confront him face to face and bring ur findings to him.i know he will lie through his teeth thoughcheesycheesy.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 06, 2017
Whitegrlinnaija:

Wow I am thinking maybe you this is bringing more problem than advice. Black men, white men, black women, white women....all the same problems as far as I understand! Some people are good, some are not. If you believe that you can only get some things from the colour of a woman than maybe you are not sure what love is
just threaten him with deportation and he will become submissive.afterall feminist weld a greater power in the west don't they?
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
even if u Chinese or Mexican....as long as u staying in the west and u are a citizen u are vulnerable for scam.this dude is probably using u for what he can gain from u..u have already seen the signs and u here asking if he's cheating .i know sometimes its painful when we get betrayed by the ppl we love.you should confront him face to face and bring ur findings to him.i know he will lie through his teeth thoughcheesycheesy.

Yes because I don't understand pidgin. I have confronted him. He completely denies that he has ever met any girl. That it is all about his friend. I know his friend too, we have met many times and I know him to be a player (i set him up with my friend a few years ago for her fun) but I just want to be sure of this before I end our relationship! no be small thing.
Re: Is My Man Cheating? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 06, 2017
lefulefu:
just threaten him with deportation and he will become submissive.afterall feminist weld a greater power in the west don't they?

Haha I don't expect submission, just honest and faith. If I must use my privilege to keep a man faithful than it is not worth my time �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More / How To Chat With An Oyinbo Lady And Win Her Heart / Nicki Minaj Flaunts Bare Derriere In A Jacuzzi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.