Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,146 members, 7,883,979 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. (1461 Views)

Man Cheating On His Wife With Neighbor Shocked When Wife Came Asking For Condoms / I Watched My Wife To Be S*x Tape With Another Man | Cheating Girlfriend Exposed / Is My Man Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 09, 2018
I’m typing this with a teary eyes because I can’t stop laughing. These two love birds live 4 houses away from mine and they manage a face me I face you self contain apartment. We woke this morning to the shouts and screams of a lady threatening heaven will fall and hell ti take over if her man does not allow her park out of the self con they share and also out of the relationship.

As amebor do me reach I strolled down there to hear everything as people don Dey gather. It happened the lady travelled to visit her fiancés sick mom, to assist her with stuffs and all that. While with her fiancés mom, she and her fiancé had a little misunderstanding then she got angry and left her fiancés mom(asaba back to Lagos). Getting to Lagos she called her man severally to tell him she’s gotten to Lagos and heading home. The guy nor pick, she claim she called up to 20 times, her man didn’t pick, her instincts jumped into conclusion( we all know how women jump into conclusion when it comes to issues like this). Oh I forget to write this, her fiancé said he isn’t feeling too well which made him took drugs that put him into a deep sleep.

With full rage she got home, then she saw a girls slippers right outside her apartment. Lol. The thing is one of the slippers was really right in front of the door while the the other leg was kinda away from the door. She didn’t knock for her fiancé to open, she snapped the door and the slippers and left. Then came this morning with a bus to park her stuff, threatening she went to take care of her fiancés mom while her fiancé was busy enjoying himself, raining curses on him.

The thing now is, their neighbor( a guy) is actually the one a girl visitor came for yesterday then the visitors slippers unfortunately found its way to these love birds door. (Face me I face you wahala)

The lady nor wan gree, her fiancé is crying, trying to prove innocence. Right now we are begging the other guy to call her visitor to come with the slippers she wore here yesterday so the issue can be settled. But the lady said we are trying to play a fast one on her.

UPDATE LATER.

Update: visitor said she’s preping for class already and can’t make it till evening.
Re: This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. by Homeboiy: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2018
Her business
Re: This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2018
stupidity:
I’m typing this with a teary eyes because I can’t stop laughing. These two love birds live 4 houses away from mine and they manage a face me I face you self contain apartment. We woke this morning to the shouts and screams of a lady threatening heaven will fall and hell ti take over if her man does not allow her park out of the self con they share and also out of the relationship.

As amebor do me reach I strolled down there to hear everything as people don Dey gather. It happened the lady travelled to visit her fiancés sick mom, to assist her with stuffs and all that. While with her fiancés mom, she and her fiancé had a little misunderstanding then she got angry and left her fiancés mom(asaba back to Lagos). Getting to Lagos she called her man severally to tell him she’s gotten to Lagos and heading home. The guy nor pick, she claim she called up to 20 times, her man didn’t pick, her instincts jumped into conclusion( we all know how women jump into conclusion when it comes to issues like this). Oh I forget to write this, her fiancé said he isn’t feeling too well which made him took drugs that put him into a deep sleep.

With full rage she got home, then she saw a girls slippers right outside her apartment. Lol. The thing is one of the slippers was really right in front of the door while the the other leg was kinda away from the door. She didn’t knock for her fiancé to open, she snapped the door and the slippers and left. Then came this morning with a bus to park her stuff, threatening she went to take care of her fiancés mom while her fiancé was busy enjoying himself, raining curses on him.

The thing now is, their neighbor( a guy) is actually the one a girl visitor came for yesterday then the visitors slippers unfortunately found its way to these love birds door. (Face me I face you wahala)

The lady nor wan gree, her fiancé is crying, trying to prove innocence. Right now we are begging the other guy to call her visitor to come with the slippers she wore here yesterday so the issue can be settled. But the lady said we are trying to play a fast one on her.

UPDATE LATER.

Update: visitor said she’s preping for class already and can’t make it till evening.

Oo, you sabi Aproko sha.

To the main issue...No need to prove anything to the said lady.. She is such a big fool already as she has no concrete proof against her fiancé.
If she is wise enough should have just found out who was in before jumping into conclusion.

My advice: The guy should stop begging her and allow her leave now:
Re: This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:21am On Aug 09, 2018
ladies with chicken brain,just jumping into conclusion like dat without doing some enquiry...... if she's truly sure of d issue why didn't she wait and see d person dat will come out of d room
Re: This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. by Olalan(m): 7:22am On Aug 09, 2018
I think he should just let her leave seems she's just looking for an excuse to bolt away.
Re: This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. by Supreme01: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2018
He should allow her go,there's no trust,she has a high level of temperament. It will still happen...nonsense.
Re: This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. by cryles(m): 7:34am On Aug 09, 2018
lol
Re: This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. by sumitsssrt(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Should I be worried for her or laugh like a mad cheesy
Re: This Lady Caught Her Man Cheating Last Night And It’s Not Funny. by pafo(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2018
Any gir who loves you would not just leave that door without seeing what you were up to.

She looking for a chance to leave. The dude should grow some balls already and let her go.

(1) (Reply)

Im Scared I Might Hurt Her / Why D.ck And Social Media Should Be Classified As Drugs / Young Girl Using Fanta Bottle To Masturbate(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.