Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,490 members, 7,888,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result (1538 Views)

”You Learn From The Best” – Davido Reacts After Chilling With Wande Coal / "We Tried Our Best" - Davido Finally Gives Up On Atiku (Photo) / Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Award-winning superstar, David Adeleke aka Davido has finally reacted to the result of last Thursday's re-run election where the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, declared Gboyega Oyetola of the APC as the winner of the governorship election after getting more votes in Osun State over his uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke.

This comes while replying to a twitter user, he said 'God knows best ! Best believe he will come thru soon,'.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/davido-finally-react-osun-state-election-result.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by YomzzyDBlogger: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2018
sad
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by Airforce01(m): 11:16am On Sep 30, 2018
What happened in Osun state is not election but David , you're the real MVP.
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by voiceup: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2018
you have done your bit and you were courageous at it. Kudos.

see below for studio recording equipments
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by Bluezy13(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2018
He has no choice.

It is now clear to him that governmental Politics and Entertainment in the Nigerian setting are two parallel lines that can't be intertwined.
Maturity and critical strategizing and unsentimental... and/perhaps ill compromise beyond monetary influence rules in the former, WHILE youthful exuberance is welcomed in the later.
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by carammel(f): 11:26am On Sep 30, 2018
He tried though, he couldn't have done more than he did.
All the same
Sai APC
Sai Yamani.

1 Like

Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by Toluhwanie(m): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2018
Eeeeyah,pele sho gbo......olorun a foporopo . . Political_novice
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by LUGBE: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2018
Davido, do not worry, soonest the stolen mandate will be returned.

I don't know how oyetola will be sleeping at night, when he knows totally that mandate was stolen
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2018
Coup d'etat

Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by emeijeh(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oshiomhole said it himself...... They rigged their way to "victory"--questionable victory
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by Frankenstein90(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
David ooh don't worry about it.. Lemme see if I can make a call.
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by Frankenstein90(m): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
carammel:
He tried though, he couldn't have done more than he did.
All the same
Sai APC
Sai Yamani.
Cara you must come from Phillipines
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by carammel(f): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Frankenstein90:

Cara you must come from Phillipines
Yes that's where I come from.

1 Like

Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by 2dillu2(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
voiceup:
you have done your bit and you were courageous at it. Kudos.

see below for studio recording equipments
courageous online while others are there on ground fighting for the seat

Pictures of Davido voting or..... You know the rest

Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by chriskosherbal(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Davido you tried your best ...

Cuddles
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by Frankenstein90(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=carammel post=71660422] Yes that's where I come from. How come you want to be a Nigerian by force
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by Frankenstein90(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2018
carammel:

Yes that's where I come from.
so you are avoiding me because I don't like Phillipines
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by carammel(f): 10:39am On Oct 01, 2018
Frankenstein90:
so you are avoiding me because I don't like Phillipines
That's your own conclusion..
Re: 'God Knows Best': Davido Finally Reacts To Osun State Election Result by Frankenstein90(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
carammel:

That's your own conclusion..
no that's not my conclusion but I really want to be a part of history as well as making a difference with you in the future

(1) (Reply)

Moyand Gets Signed Into 7th Gang Worldwide Label / Mr P In Tears As Rudeboy Is In Hospital / Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.