Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,526 members, 7,888,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend (1538 Views)

Davido Reveals The Only Thing He Doesn’t Like About Beyoncé / Watch The Shocking Thing He Did To This Girl In This Video / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by FlirtyGist: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Read his post below...

Sometimes at home, i'm either with a girl or alone, doing just nothing oooh, maybe i'm smoking the country's finest cannabis or playing games with my future.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/man-reveals-strange-thing-hes-home-without-girlfriend-photo

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by FlirtyGist: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2018
sad
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by JasonScoolari: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2018
What a faithful boyfriend...

After satisfying and meeting with the criterias of this great association, We the Weed smokers association of Nigeria hereby reinstate him as our undisputed publicity secretary.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by Babyforever(f): 8:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Sometimes is just me and all dem bottles all alone kiss it's mis Mikado baby kiss cool

Cc Kaycee wink

Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by ArcFresky(m): 8:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Say no to drugs
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by AfroMighty(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
What a faithful boyfriend...

After satisfying and meeting with the criterias of this great association, We the Weed smokers association of Nigeria hereby reinstate him as our undisputed publicity secretary.

IGBO SMOKER...You're sighted blooda...
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2018
AfroMighty:

IGBO SMOKER...You're sighted blooda...
Igbo smoker ko grin grin that one no get liver o cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by JasonScoolari: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Divay22:

Igbo smoker ko grin grin that one no get liver o cheesy cheesy
Psssstt....Don't lemme cash you. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Oct 16, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Psssstt....Don't lemme cash you. angry
Hahahahahaha. You know i hate lieing grin grin

With APC i stand. Pdp can go to hell. smiley
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by JasonScoolari: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Divay22:

Hahahahahaha. You know i hate lieing grin grin

With APC i stand. Pdp can go to hell. smiley
You go soon fall with the lifeless one, February nor far.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by seuncyber(m): 11:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Smoke one for you

Double up
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing He Does, Each He's At Home Without His Girlfriend by jordyspices: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Happy playing games with ur future respect

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Make People JEALOUS After She Did This To Davido At His Party! / Kemi Olunloyo Tags Chioma And Linda Ikeji As High Profiled Prostitutes / Ahneeka Of BB Naija “ I Won’t Attend Bambam And Teddy’s Wedding”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.