Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

A Word Of Prayer For Leah Sharibu? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word Of Prayer For Leah Sharibu? (562 Views)

Pastor Zakaria Offers To Exchange Himself For Leah Sharibu’s Release / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Leah Sharibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word Of Prayer For Leah Sharibu? by selfemployed(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
I was moved to tears watching Mrs Sharibu begging for her daughter's life

May the Almighty God in His infinite wisdom and mercy save the life of Leah Sharibu.

May He deliver her like He delivered Daniel from the lions den.

Amen.

Kindly drop a word of prayer for Leah Sharibu
Re: A Word Of Prayer For Leah Sharibu? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thunder fire Leah Sharibu
Re: A Word Of Prayer For Leah Sharibu? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 02, 2018
I had seen this beautiful young lady's name several months ago, but didn't look into the story.
Her story is such an encouragement to me...and makes me truly do a self-introspection as to how I would stand in the face of a crisis...or when my faith is questioned. No neutrality....
I hope she's still alive.
She reminds me of Queen Esther....who said "If I perish, then I perish".....when faced with imminent death for breaking the royal protocol in order to help her people escape their imminent death and destruction (Esther 4:16)
May God continue to give this young soldier the grace to remain calm and strong in her belief regardless of the circumstances.
Grant her parents the strength to accept the outcome...whatever it may be.
May His will be done.
In Jesus' name......
Re: A Word Of Prayer For Leah Sharibu? by marttol: 12:58am On Oct 02, 2018
No one should Quote the guy above... He only needs mentions.

1 Like

Re: A Word Of Prayer For Leah Sharibu? by spartan117(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2018
God grant her more strength in her inner man in Jesus name.

No man born of a woman will cut her life short until she fulfills her God given destiny on earth in Jesus name Amen.
Re: A Word Of Prayer For Leah Sharibu? by Martinez19(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mobilia:
I had seen this beautiful young lady's name several months ago, but didn't look into the story.
Her story is such an encouragement to me...and makes me truly do a self-introspection as to how I would stand in the face of a crisis...or when my faith is questioned. No neutrality....
I hope she's still alive.
She reminds me of Queen Esther....who said "If I perish, then I perish".....when faced with imminent death for breaking the royal protocol in order to help her people escape their imminent death and destruction (Esther 4:16)
May God continue to give this young soldier the grace to remain calm and strong in her belief regardless of the circumstances.
Grant her parents the strength to accept the outcome...whatever it may be.
May His will be done.
In Jesus' name......
Abeg forget that thing, Christians like you will deny Christ like say dem no send with the excuse "saying I don't know christ doesn't mean that I don't know christ, I just told boko haram what they wanted here but deep inside I believe in Christ". grin Faith dey sweet to talk about when you are comfortable.

Re: A Word Of Prayer For Leah Sharibu? by Martinez19(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
They have been praying for them since.
Re: A Word Of Prayer For Leah Sharibu? by Godsfavour78: 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
I wish God can give me some super power to go rescue this girl cry
Re: A Word Of Prayer For Leah Sharibu? by OtemAtum: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dibnim 4:1-4
1. Work more and pray less. And if it is possible, work all and do not pray at all. Because working without prayers can achieve the best of results, but praying without working shall lead you nowhere.
2. For it is effort that works and not mere wishes called prayers.
3. A good nation has more industries than prayer houses but a bad nation is filled with prayer houses with only a few industries.
4. Thinking and working in line with the best of thoughts achieve results and this is the tool of the wise, but praying and fasting is a sheer waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Bible Verses Have You Memorized??? / Nigerian Prophetess, Nonnie Roberson Dies After Complaining Of Abdominal Pain. / "How COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Raped Me" – Timi Dakolo’s Wife, Busola(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.