Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,983 members, 7,931,392 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) (43408 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Barkin Ladi In Jos,kill Many,burn Down Church & Houses(pi / Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by islandmoon: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Medsimon01:

Look at you. "My men"?? For your info, I am not a josite.
This whole shit started with benue , than Nasarrawa ,then taraba and now plateau. Don't u get it? We are in this together.
Quit your primitive and shallow thoughts! The whole country is in this together. Don't think u are spared.

is that why you are crying on nairaland? defend yourself, you are a man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Medsimon01(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
islandmoon:

is that why you are crying on nairaland? defend yourself, you are a man!

Exactly!
Thank you. I am patiently waiting for that time when every Nigerian will stand on this " Defend yourself".
That's when we will know who is coward or not, who is man or woman, crying or not. That's when will show ourselves who is who. There won't be military on anyone's side. Every man will be left to fight with his powers: physical, intellectual, economical and even spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
They should consult GOWON.
The people’s General.
Thank God he hails from Plateau state.
He can combine forces with T. Y. DANJUMA
I learnt he was at the Eagle Square today.
He should come up with SOLUTIONS.
When it involves the IGBOs, he will never hesitate to proffer solutions.

GOWON, wake up.
This is purely a decimation.
Any Igbo or Efik soldier who agrees to be deployed to that place is......................

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by hamer: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
Any Christian that vote for buhari will die like dis people insha Allah. Useless government evil pple. God will punish dat dead alife man DAT call himself President

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Machinegun91(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
God give me the power to pay back in Jesus name
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by gurunlocker: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
I don't know why Christians are just too gentle and take shit from this terrorists. See how they are killing people like animals?

And some drunk fellow was saying security has improved in the country during his administration? Some fools still want us to continue with this government?

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by shizzleStar: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Let them come and blame Nnamdi KANU and IPOB. Shebi dem vote for buhari, abi no be so?

I'm sure these same people were rejoicing when buhari's fulani army was doing Python in the SE

Sai barber!

Make dem slaughter them like rams ...I no care

Karma is a bitch

Gowon how market?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by kristisking(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
And our useless pastors keep paying visits to an oppressor we call president. Christians are their own enemies

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by AnanseK(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nobody saw the attackers but it is quickly assumed to be fulanis and working for the president, what a group of retarded people?

Of course I agree that the government is not doing enough especially in intelligence gathering and acting on information.

It is interesting that the lake used to dump bodies of murdered travelers near Jos and where the car belonging to the murdered General Alkali was found is not considered an important issue by wailers and Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Quality20(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
Its a lie...PDP and CAN staged it

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
shizzleStar:
Let them come and blame Nnamdi KANU and IPOB. Shebi dem vote for buhari, abi no be so?

I'm sure these same people were rejoicing when buhari's fulani army was doing Python in the SE

Sai barber!
Don’t Mind them.
Dem ne dey carry eye see IGBO.
They should also Blame GEJ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by fujirice: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kingosytex:
this fulani herdsmen attack is more of a political issue, some group of greedy persons somewhere are spearheading these killings 4 their selfish interests. may GOD help us
Pray tell what kind of political issue this is.
It's not as if it is just perculia to Plateau State alone.
Let's stop this excuses and hold the government responsible!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Quality20(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Its a lie...PDP and CAN staged it. They should just cut out plateau and Benue and join it to d south east

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Itzurboi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Almighty GOD, Why have you given up on us as Nigerians, this kind of event make different clan of unbelievers question your Supremacy over life... Our RULERS have failed us in the Earthly sense but You also cant abandon Us(your divine creation), we know we cant live forever but physical death of your people shouldnt be this way... I weep for this country

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by pascalbenz: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Dis Is Tereble !! And Its Dis Same Fullanis Who Where Protesting Last Two Month In France That Nigerians Are Kiling Them ..Wetin Dis Country Warn Turn In To Self ?
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Legendkid: 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Ok...

Gowon should sort the issues out.

It might be a minor disagreement.

May the God of Christians makes this type of sorrow, the type of minor disagreement in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Legendkid: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Quality20:
Its a lie...PDP and CAN staged it. They should just cut out plateau and Benue and join it to d south east
It's a lie abi, may you and all those saying this, suffer the same fate.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Antichristus: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
THERE WAS A COUNTRY; NIGERIA HAS LOST ITS VERY SOUL, ESSENCE AND TELOS.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by segebase(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Buhari n tinubu have finished us
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by shizzleStar: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Don’t Mind them.
Dem ne dey carry eye see IGBO.
They should also Blame GEJ
Not sure I feel any iota of pity for these people

Im very sure they were hailing buhari and buratai when peaceful protesters were hounded and killed. They must get a full dose of their evil....make them enjoy their change and Sai barbarism joor, me I no send

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by idonhammer: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Now you see what you have caused? Wicked man

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by kerry57: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
What a country we have found ourselves. May God almighty Avenge the blood of the innocent killed in this country on our wicked leaders.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by adomuwiner(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Anybody that vote for this killer party of Nigeria is a cursed soul
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Legendkid:

May the God of Christians makes this type of sorrow, the type of minor disagreement in your life

Stop ranting Mr, it won't solve the issue
Gowon should dialogue with his overlords. As usual

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by islandmoon: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Medsimon01:

Exactly!
Thank you. I am patiently waiting for that time when every Nigerian will stand on this " Defend yourself".
That's when we will know who is coward or not, who is man or woman, crying or not. That's when will show ourselves who is who. There won't be military on anyone's side. Every man will be left to fight with his powers: physical, intellectual, economical and even spiritual.
I was told the attackers came in military uniform and open fire on people , machetes others, this is why they always come to disarm the locals first.
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Legendkid: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnanseK:
Nobody saw the attackers but it is quickly assumed to be fulanis and working for the president, what a group of retarded people?

Of course I agree that the government is not doing enough especially in intelligence gathering and acting on information.

It is interesting that the lake used to dump bodies of murdered travelers near Jos and where the car belonging to the murdered General Alkali was found is not considered an important issue by wailers and Igbos.

So which terrorism organisation is responsible for this again?
I bet two things about you.
1. You're a Muslim, and 2, you support buhari.
Because it's only supporters of Buhari and islamists will see this, and start looking for where to point accusing fingers.
They burnt churches, swear, are nt you always happy when you read news like this?

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by IbrahimDamola: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
This attacked is sponsored by buhari himself. He keeps killing northern christians to decimate them and take their lands for his Fulani muslim people.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by WIZDOM081(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
R.I.P to wasted soul

Let tell our Leaders not to be using innocent soul to play politics, stop terrorising present government by wasting innocent soul.

May God send down his punishment and sufferness to anybody that's behind this massacre embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by oruma19: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
The world is seeing this and no one is talking. world powers are seeing these things and no one is talking. Buhari is seeing these things and insists he wants to continue in power...anybody in nigeria that talks about prayer again may thunder strike them dead. Israel the real chosen people don't pray when they are killed, they kill in revenge even up till this moment. Nigeria is a useless country, its a curse to the black race.

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
and the lifeless clown said he is not treating these evil terrorist with kid grove , I wish the killing go west

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vehicles Loaded With Ammunition And IED’s Intercepted In Ikorodu, Lagos / Gang Steals Nigerian Vehicles, Sells Them Off In Niger Republic / Inside Story Of The LAST ABDUCTION That Nailed Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.