Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,489 members, 7,898,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) (43344 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Barkin Ladi In Jos,kill Many,burn Down Church & Houses(pi / Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
All this barbaric acts are for what

What are they fighting for that Worth's more than human life
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
And Gowon went to EagleSquare to celebrate Independent with the commander in chief of this terrorists embarassed I weep for the poor vulnerables.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by islandmoon: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Medsimon01:

Exactly!
Thank you. I am patiently waiting for that time when every Nigerian will stand on this " Defend yourself".
That's when we will know who is coward or not, who is man or woman, crying or not. That's when will show ourselves who is who. There won't be military on anyone's side. Every man will be left to fight with his powers: physical, intellectual, economical and even spiritual.
you will note even know anything is going on in that place, I was shocked when I saw that place, he has another place around gengere UBA
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by judedave181: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
I think it's high time we fight for our right in this country govern by the lifeless fulani. this will continue until we call a spade a spade. Right now this country is experiencing invasion, because of the unfortunate president we have. Jos people fight back if that will be solution to the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by santos012(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
I need to leave this country
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
It is only when there is a provision in our constitution for only learned people to choose the leaders that Nigeria will ever get it right, elections in Nigeria is between animals and human beings, and believe me that animals far more populated than real humans, then once there is election, animals will vote for their follow animal and human beings will vote for human, because that animals in Nigeria are more than human, the result will now favour the animal and he will start to lead humans. Please my people, we do not have human being as a leader rather a wild animal is our leader.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is barbaric
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
What a barbaric act, this Fulani herdsmen are monsters in human form

The federal government is backing them indirectly to perpetuate this heinous crimes

This genocide is orchestrated by the dullard president buhari because his government is tacitly in support of their killings

Nigeria is a zoo indeed, where human lives are not valuable at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Alanzazani: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
We will keep commenting about Plateau state. I am just tired. Nigerians don't have the political will to sort this problem out once and for all. This alone is failure on the path of the government. The average Fulani will say it is because they killed thier cows. How many souls have they wasted and how many more will they waste. I pity Plateau people. A genocide is going on and.the world and Nigeria is just watching

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by janejive(f): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
God please save my country
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Ooduavoice: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Lord
LUGARD
It
Shall
Never
Be
Well
With
You
Its obvious you married criminals to form Nigeria

BUHARI
God
Will
Judge
You
For
Allowing
Fulani
Terrorists
And
Proscribing
Peaceful
Protester

and you are here still calling your slave master LORD.

ode.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Focusmind: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
NonsoWow:
What amazes me most is that the Beroms still prefer to speak the Hausa language of their oppressors.

You are extremely ignorant. What has speaking language got to do with what happened.

Don't you speak English? The language of your colonial masters that ' oppressed " your people.

What has an Hausa man got to do with what a fulani man allegedly did?

Most People from the East that haven't been to other Parts of Nigeria always seems ignorant of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Medsimon01:
This is happening in a country with:
Nigeria Army, Nigeria Airforce, Nigeria Navy, Nigeria police force, SSS, SARS etc yet some cursed baboons with Cutlass kill Nigerians and go Scot free.
To hell with Nigeria Armed forces and her commanders!
To hell with buhari and Fulani - hausas
To hell with islam.
And Some Xtians Will Be Supporting This Piece Of Sh!T President..Imagine Muslims Being Slaughtered With A Xtian As President..The Hypocrisy Of Some Xtians Is 2nd To None

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by wealthyhenry(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
yusufobinna1:
This is so sad.Nigeria has lost its glory. God save us
There has never been anything glorious about nigeria...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by VolvoS60(m): 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnanseK:
Nobody saw the attackers but it is quickly assumed to be fulanis and working for the president, what a group of retarded people?

Of course I agree that the government is not doing enough especially in intelligence gathering and acting on information.

It is interesting that the lake used to dump bodies of murdered travelers near Jos and where the car belonging to the murdered General Alkali was found is not considered an important issue by wailers and Igbos.

^^^
You do have a point with your first sentence. But your second statement casually plays down the criminal negligence and wilful incompetence of this government. It is precisely because this administration has failed in its primary responsibility that conjecture, distrust and suspicion have gained currency and fulanis as a group are being tarred with a broad brush.

Your third statement however is beneath contempt. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Thinkyoung2018: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
[url think.com]heevdvvs[/url]
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Ooduavoice: 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Innocent lives wasted because we have an incompetent and sectional President.

Give me just 200 soldiers from the over 500k armed and paramilitary forces that we have and I would put this madness to rest forever.

but i thought u were a die hard zombie

cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
NonsoWow:
What amazes me most is that the Beroms still prefer to speak the Hausa language of their oppressors.

Beroms are not exactly saints or innocents themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Daboomb: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Innocent lives wasted because we have an incompetent and sectional President.

Give me just 200 soldiers from the over 500k armed and paramilitary forces that we have and I would put this madness to rest forever.

Buhari, IGP Idris, Interior Minister Dambazzau, former DSS DG Daura and Army Chief Buratai should be charged for Genocide, at the UN.
These people have blood on their hands and are responsible for this carnage, directly or indirectly.

Buahri, l hope these dead people make you happy on Independence day?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by FiftyFifty(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
If Berom silently continue killing Fulanis & Muslims passers-by, then they should be ready to be killed too like fouls.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by walozanga(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
ONE NIGERIA
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Legendkid:

So which terrorism organisation is responsible for this again?
I bet two things about you.
1. You're a Muslim, and 2, you support buhari.
Because it's only supporters of Buhari and islamists will see this, and start looking for where to point accusing fingers.
They burnt churches, swear, are nt you always happy when you read news like this?

Can there be smoke without fire?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Auxtin85(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
This will reach every part of Nigeria and then spread to the whole of Africa, let us all unite against this evil Fulani. They are coming to your doorstep, mine is not free either

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by learnedman(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
stephenduru:
Fulani gunmen last night attackedĀ  Gidamai Jagab after Naraguta in Plateau and killed many people.According to report,they attacked the area at exactly 7pm and killed many women,children, and youths.They also burnt down churches.Some lucky residents managed to escape.

Ā See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/fulani-gunmen-attack-another-town-in.html
Middlebelt people "Good morning"...... google the rest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by RichManPikin(m): 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
NonsoWow:
OP, what is so difficult in inserting VIEWER'S DISCRETION in order to warn us in advance of this horrible photos?
didn't u see graphics in bracket
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by collinsVP: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Medsimon01:
This is happening in a country with:
Nigeria Army, Nigeria Airforce, Nigeria Navy, Nigeria police force, SSS, SARS etc yet some cursed baboons with Cutlass kill Nigerians and go Scot free.
To hell with Nigeria Armed forces and her commanders!
To hell with buhari and Fulani - hausas
To hell with islam.

It's unthinkable mate.
To hell with all our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by murmee: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
I smell Opposition at work here. The Osun elections defeat is hurting hard!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Cityguy: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
I see a situation where when everyone opens tap for Fulani people, even Nigerian army will not be able to close it. This I believe is very near. There's a limit to tolerating nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by almarthins(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
chiefolododo:
Buhari's men at work. They are above the law, may God save us in this country

When Ur rice got burnt on cooker, it was buhari that did it. When your baby starts crying at midnight, buhari!
When snake strolls into your living room to co habit with you, buhari!
Na buhari dey behind all the problem of today

Una Don forget say jos issue no be today e Don start. I still dey jss when I dey hear about Jos, infact my neighbour 24yrs ago ran away from Jos because of this sort of thing. I bet u weren't even born then

1 Like

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is sweet grin grin grin

UNTIL NIGERIA CONDUCT REFERENDUM.....IT WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Tocco(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is gruesome cry cry cry sad sad
Re: Fulani Gunmen Attack Gidamai Jaga In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Churches (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
and yet, the redundant/powerdrunk /useless anscestor is hell bent on coming back by hook or crook!.... the shithole is doomed!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hoodlums Kill Inspector, Burn Down Police Station In Abia (graphic Photos) / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) / ā€˜I Am A Dismissed Soldierā€™: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.