Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,432 members, 7,920,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) (66433 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by educhigo: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
now lagos state will experience rute from tunubu,because ambo dont agree to dry lagos state pocket that's why he want to remove him in office,this shows that masses in nigeria dont have say,because election in nigeria have be come communist cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Is it your coward? grin

Why are you taking Panadol for another man's headache? You think you can pitch an Afonja against his people. This is our fight. We know where the shoe in paining us oo. After this election, we go settle our differences and resume our brotherhood.

Ambode goofed. It is only brotherly for us to correct him. He became power drunk and this is the result. Proverb 16: 18.

Before this whole saga, a lot of our brothers from the other sides hated Ambode. As soon as the rancour between him and Tinubu became public, they started supporting him.. Forgetting the fact that they are both Yorubas. If you hate us so much, you won't even be interested in anything that has to do with our people. Quit the hate game.

Don't mind those inconsequential pigs

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by TheGreatestBB: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
Ambode with no political clout, no political base was chosen and backed by the entire party structure against a Jimi Agbaje, a heavy weight. Fashola campaigned and toured the state with him, Fashola singled-handedly ran the campaign..I read about the Ikorodu and Mushin rally.
Fashola took him round the state and made sure Jimi Agbaje with the Fed might was defeated. Fashola despite the beef between them, despite the fact that Supo Shasore his candidate lost at the primaries put the party first and ensure Ambode was successful.
Rather than acknowledged his predecessor, he started a campaign of calumny against him, releasing documents to tarnish his image. He went after contractors, abandoned some projects. Party elders intervened oga no listen..He must ruin Fashola.
Ilubirin, Adiyan water works, odo - Iyalaro waste water project, Mile2 - Badagry..removed Oresanya LAWMA boss, sacked LASAA boss, sacked LAMATA boss, disorganized LASEB, disorganized LAWMA, public works, changed KAI to LAGESC. Oga calm down, he no listen.
+ Sacked Alausa Chaplain because wife was not first to take holy communion
+ Increased Toll fees and property tax
+ Treating electorates with disdain. No communication and accessible
+ Abandoning the Lagos healthcare plan
+ Dilapidated infrastructure
+ Unconcern to traffic gridlock
Disengaged almost 300 health volunteers who have put five years of their lifetime into volunteering for Lagos state primary healthcare system. Stepped into data gathering and management. They have become experts in the data system. Sack them just because FASHOLA recruited them.
Nobody could reach him to advise him.
Till today Oga Ade is yet to provide land for National Housing project despite Fashola's plea as minister of Housing.. 30 states have.
Lagos no gree give land. #SanwooluForGovernor
#Au revoir Ambode

You have said it all
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by orisa37: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode should defect to PDP now
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by ambassador9: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
shammme, shammmme
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by arkdiggs(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Some of those voting loss their jobs due to Visionscape involvement in waste management. We are here typing, i was at Agege stadium during the screening for Visionscape, most of the people said they won't forgive the governor if he takes away their food. They promised the old people doing the cleaning that the pay will be better and HMO inclusive. We are here when they shouted that they are been owed salaries. Nobody show concerned. It isn't about Tinubu, Its about the party faithful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by orisa37: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Defection is next solution
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by omolorlarh: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
nwakibie3:
please ooo pardon my ignorance, I thought people that are meant to vote in primaries are just the delegates why these market women and street boys

that was how they said that the lifeless one got 2.9m votes in kano.

I think anybody is allowed to,provided you have the membership ID. But then this is Nigeria.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by dmangodwin(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
Ambode with no political clout, no political base was chosen and backed by the entire party structure against a Jimi Agbaje, a heavy weight. Fashola campaigned and toured the state with him, Fashola singled-handedly ran the campaign..I read about the Ikorodu and Mushin rally.
Fashola took him round the state and made sure Jimi Agbaje with the Fed might was defeated. Fashola despite the beef between them, despite the fact that Supo Shasore his candidate lost at the primaries put the party first and ensure Ambode was successful.
Rather than acknowledged his predecessor, he started a campaign of calumny against him, releasing documents to tarnish his image. He went after contractors, abandoned some projects. Party elders intervened oga no listen..He must ruin Fashola.
Ilubirin, Adiyan water works, odo - Iyalaro waste water project, Mile2 - Badagry..removed Oresanya LAWMA boss, sacked LASAA boss, sacked LAMATA boss, disorganized LASEB, disorganized LAWMA, public works, changed KAI to LAGESC. Oga calm down, he no listen.
Disengaged almost 300 health volunteers who have put five years of their lifetime into volunteering for Lagos state primary healthcare system. Stepped into data gathering and management. They have become experts in the data system. Sack them just because FASHOLA recruited them.
Till today Oga Ade is yet to provide land for National Housing project despite Fashola's plea as minister of Housing.. 30 states have.
#Au revoir Ambode

It's common for new government to hire and fire,inorder to acquire trust and alligence .I bet Sanyo olu will do the same if he becomes governor.
Maybe Ambode would have gotten the second term nomination if he had executed less projects and protect the interest of his political godfather and party elders. He should just serve the remaining of his term then go and rest somewhere.He has made his mark.I see better offer coming his way in future.

My new definition of Democracy :-Government of the party elders by the godfather for the masses. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by maasoap(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
mooremoney:
Sorry Ambode ur people 've betrayed u

No, he betrayed his "people".
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by maasoap(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nemesis001:
Sophisticated Suffering and Smiling Morons. grin

I spit on their heads.. *Tueh*

E pain u? Lol
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by OsuMustGo: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nemesis001:

And frustrated OSU m0rons should go to their east to elect their own leaders
Leave lagos for us or perish-drown in the lagoon
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by NickD(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
rentAcock:
Lagos with a population of 21 million people, yet less than 1 million vote in the primaries. So why should anyone complain about bad leadership when they didn't vote?
It's a party affair and not Lagos affair. Not all the 21million you quoted are card carrying APC members

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by tambiri77: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
I pity Ambode for this shameful act from APC. How will one man disgrace a sitting governor like Ambode out of office.Ambode should just decamp to another party and face sanwo olu in the general election and allow electorate to decide his fate.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by OsuMustGo: 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nemesis001:

Who did this to you

So he should leave those who voted him and focus on his never thinking party leaders and members right?

When will you ever be free? And you go school o. chai!
I dont just know why these OSU people are so senseless cry cry cry cry
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Pataricatering(f): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
You will spit till you enter market - mad and dehydrated!
Nemesis001:

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by FirePower1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
seunmsg:

He betrayed his party members. A leader should be able to deliver good governance and satisfy the interest of party members. When a first term governor rubbishes members of his party, on which platform will he then recontest?

Moses rubbished Pharaoh, contested and won on the platform of the will of God.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by deomelo: 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
basty:

May the sprits of Lamurudu, sango, Saponno, Obatala and Esu strike you dead in Jesus name

Amen.

grin grin grin
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nemesis001:

U guys just hate Tinubu for no reason or maybe envy. Ambode did so many things wrong so so many things despite his average performance.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
mooremoney:
Sorry Ambode ur people 've betrayed u
I thought primary elections are for party members. How are all these ones party members
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by stacyadams: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
kaptaneSaka:
#Au revoir Ambode
lol if na all theses things en commit....haaaaa y waste em time contesting primaries nah
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
WritePal:
Someone is trying to distract from the point and create a smokescreen by saying it is marketwomen and people out of jobs who're voting for Sanwo-Olu. Ask any of these people to give you just a 2 lines biography of Sanwo-Olu and they have no idea. Tinubu and his goons have to spit it to them and they will be repeating it like a broken record and with so much zest and intolerance.

Who knew Ambode before this same Tinubu brought him as a candidate against Fashola's will. Who knew Fashola before this same Tinubu pointed him out. The point is that as a leader, you are also responsible to get a good successor.

Tinubu might not be a saint, I'm not his fan either but I don't believe it is only Tinubu that is against Ambo. The complain about him is a lot from different quaters.

With the money Lagos is generating, Fayose will be the best governor in Nigeria if he governs Lagos
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by okenwaa(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
nwakibie3:
please ooo pardon my ignorance, I thought people that are meant to vote in primaries are just the delegates why these market women and street boys

The adopted what's known as the direct voting system whereby all eligible party card holders can vote........the indirect voting system is meant for delegates alone.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by wolexter(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
faaz24:

See who is talking about freedom.
Free yourself first from the hate mentality that has eaten deep into you.

You are so on point.

Hate, and not opposition is when you were against Ambode all these years claiming he didnt perform only to turn around and start singing his praise now because of d perceived rancour with Tïnubu. Not all of us are dumb, we can see through d hypocrisy.
True Nigerians know those who truly want a better Nigeria and those who pretend to but deep inside would love to see d country burn and in a mess, so they can ease out.
May the haters keep losing 'cause God is love.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
FTjnr:

architecture or architect?
illiterate.
mynd44.See this one niw
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by almarthins(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
seunmsg:

He betrayed his party members. A leader should be able to deliver good governance and satisfy the interest of party members. When a first term governor rubbishes members of his party, on which platform will he then recontest?

So party comes first before Nigeria, is that how it is done in advance countries. U put the interest of the few ahead of the many. If ambode decamps I go support am with my penny and my will.

I hope ur members vote sanwo olu. If na that one APC has failed
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Eserise1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
nwakibie3:

thank you jare
You are welcome my brother
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by candygist: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
nwakibie3:

Get your self educated before you come out to disgrace your family. Let me give you an assignment

Go and read on what direct and indirect primary election means . Come back and tell me your findings .
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
FTjnr:

architecture or architect?
illiterate.
mynd44 rule num 2
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by mandate12: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
basty:

May the sprits of Lamurudu, sango, Saponno, Obatala and Esu strike you dead in Jesus name

No such spirits sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised / 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS / Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.