Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) (66397 Views)

Senator Abbo Taking Selfies And Laughing In Court, Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
mooremoney:
Sorry Ambode ur people 've betrayed u
Exactly.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by stinechykee: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Is it your coward? grin

Why are you taking Panadol for another man's headache? You think you can pitch an Afonja against his people. This is our fight. We know where the shoe in paining us oo. After this election, we go settle our differences and resume our brotherhood.

Ambode goofed. It is only brotherly for us to correct him. He became power drunk and this is the result. Proverb 16: 18.

Before this whole saga, a lot of our brothers from the other sides hated Ambode. As soon as the rancour between him and Tinubu became public, they started supporting him.. Forgetting the fact that they are both Yorubas. If you hate us so much, you won't even be interested in anything that has to do with our people. Quit the hate game.

shut the Bleep up and listen to the honest advice, oh i forgot, you guys are sophisticated tribe that are always better than other tribes hahaha
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Kayharry(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kosofe LGA, Wards C, D, E & F
Sanwoolu - 16,153
Ambode - 83
Ejigbo
ward F5 Sanwo Olu 14,450
Ambode 0
Iru/v.i Ward B
Sanwo-Olu 157
Ambode 0
Mushin 1,Ward 2 Result
SANWOOLU - 4011
AMBODE - 5
Surulere, Ward G3
Ambode: 7
Sanwo: 327
Ward C Yaba
Sanwo-Olu 1888
Ambode 0
Epe word c
Ambode 8773
Saneo olu 12
Oshodi Afariogun Ward D2.
Sanwo-Olu- 5,557
Ambode- 44
Ward F Ifako Ijaiye
Sanwo-Olu - 3020
Ambode - 1
Lagos Mainland Ward "grin"
Sanwoolu #4,457 votes
Ambode. #7 votes
Ward (C) Mushin Local Government result:
Babajide Sanwoolu: 3502 votes
Akinwunmi Ambode: 003 votes
Ward C2, Alimosho
Sanwoolu - 16,470
Ambode - 2
Ward C, Alausa, Ikeja,
Sanwo-Olu - 960
Ambode - 4
Kosofe LG Ward D, Emmanuel Primary School.
Result: Ward D, Kosofe Local Government.
BJ Sanwoolu: 4,800.
AkinwunmiAmbode 1,700.
Oshodi Afariogun Ward D2.
Sanwo-Olu- 5,557
Ambode- 44
Ward F ifako ijaye
Sanwo-Olu 3200
Ambode 0
# LagosAPCPrimaries
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by GetCofOProperty: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Let's see how this Lagos State Government power political tussle ends up?

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
candygist:

Get your self educated before you come out to disgrace your family. Let me give you an assignment

Go and read on what direct and indirect primary election means . Come back and tell me your findings .

Fu..ck you if cant answer what i asked
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by reality1010: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:
AFONJA and loyalty no be here ooo
Sheepishly Following a man
They lack modern political culture because their culture neber gave room for oppositin but they will be d first to tell u about progressice politics.Most of them r talking selfishly and with greedy and u ask ur self if this r d ppl who claim to be politically correct. Ambode has performed well. He doesnt want godfatherism.If u want to understand yoruba politics,go to one of d motor parks in Lagos,sit and understudy d agbero leader and his boys,their loyalty,talks and attitude.After that use d knowledge on d yoruba ppl u will understand who they r and how they operate.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
SouthWestBlood:
All these people saying Sanwo-Olu is going to win should not forget how close the last election was. There are thousands of Lagosians, like me, that are not happy with this decision by APC and have decided to vote for PDP. These primaries are only for APC and its members and that's that. The real voters, the Lagosians who will decide the next governor are watching. I know APC minions have already taken over Nairaland to rubbish the truth, but we shall see in 2019.

We should also understand that Sanwo-Olu is going to serve APC members, the ilks of Wasiu Ayinde and not the real Lagosians who pay taxes.

It has been difficult for them to come out and tell us genuine sins of Ambode. Millions of Lagosians like me never saw Ambode to be disgraced, it was only amongst the party members and civil servants. Ambode wasn't owing the civil servants in anyway, which further made it obvious that it was about the free cash which has not been flowing.

We should be wise to choose a candidate that will benefit us more and not the party members, civil servants and Tinubu. As it stands, Sanwo-Olu will pay these supporters throughout his tenure with Lagosians' money if he wins gubernatorial election. Wasiu Ayinde will be happy to have his name back in Lagos state's coffer. Looking how he claimed Ambode owes him 3 and the half years payment. (I wonder if he was always in Alausa performing.)

Ambode may have made some mistakes, but nobody is perfect and nobody should be disgraced and humiliated this way for his or her mistakes. Ambode may not be the messiah we all seek but Lagosians benefited more from his governance. Now tell me, what should we expect from Sanwo-Olu looking at how are things playing out?

We should be logical and also apply critical thinking on this.

Thank you.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by idsamoo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
seunmsg:

He betrayed his party members. A leader should be able to deliver good governance and satisfy the interest of party members. When a first term governor rubbishes members of his party, on which platform will he then recontest?
Please tell them,they really don't know how badly ambode related to party members and even civil servants in these part 3yrs.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Emperornice: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad sad LET THEM SAY(old evergreen Sunny Ade musik) We cant continue to suffer under ineptitude governor.Ambo is the architecture of his own misfortune. .It is a turn by turn.If Sanwo like make he nor perform, the horsewhip dey are using to flog Ambo is reserve for him too.No time.To serve Lagos is NOT by FORCE

Let's come to think if it, is it the masses or the party elders not wanting ambode to return, because if I'm not mistaking I read an article where tinubu said ambode performed as a governor but failed as a party man, what does that mean for the ordinary man walking the streets of Lagos, my opinion of this whole saga is as follow:

1. The party elders as they refer to themsekves are not in support of ambode's re-elections because there was nothing for them during his first tenure.

2.doesnt it show that anyone the party is projecting as their preferred candidate isn't a candidate that would work towards the betterment of the ordinary man but insisted on the vested interest of the so called party elders?

3. If according to tinubu,ambode performed as governor is that what democracy should be about, a man(governor) who would bring change and betterment to the larger populace as against a few

I would advise everyone involved in this epic battle of power to tread with caution because a man who has been pushed to the wall has nothing to loose but instead to fight back. With that world press statement, I think it's obvious ambode is already aware his in d mud and isn't scared to drag anyone who mocks him into it. Such statement /accusations /facts( though not verified) ain't suppose to be released by fellow party members but by opposition, it goes to show you that a drowning man is ready to hold on to anything just for a second chance to life.
My opinion is if in the event that ambode kisses to sanwo-olu , the opposite has something dirty in him already it's just a matter of digging for more, and his chances are reduce their making apc chances in Lagos reduced.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2018
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members Killed 2 Policemen In Anambra - Police React (Graphic Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.