Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,477 members, 7,888,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti (31380 Views)

Lighting Strike(thunder) Kills Cows In Ondo State (pics) / Thunder Kills Many Cows In Ekiti / Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by funmilade4real(m): 8:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2018
lashout1:
Who cares outside NFCS?
lol.. Nfcs does..
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Born2Breed(f): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Person nor fit joke again.
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Ajibel(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2018
CastedGist:
cool

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE >>> https://gistmore.com/thunder-kills-23-cows-ekiti-state

You mean full video of when the thunder struck? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by israel2563(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2018
EKITI cheesy
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Jaytecq(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2018
rofanx13:
Buhari must compensate the owner
u just said my mind!!!
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by SAMBARRY: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2018
youngest85:
Ekiti people are in trouble now coz the revenge of Fulanis is like Noah's flood
is it ekiti people that killed the cows or ekiti people now manufacture thunder?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by israel2563(m): 8:14am On Oct 03, 2018
EKITI cheesy cheesy
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by mamaafrik(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2018
thunder that can not allow red and green chambers to résumé and pay them an angry visit and make guiness history,is dat one a thunder??
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by 12345baba(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2018
Buhari go compensate am. Make he no worry
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2018
vabok:
1. These don't look like Nigerian cows
2. The background also doesn't look like anywhere in this country, same goes for the vegetation
3. FAKE NEWS!!!

You’re right!
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by mamaafrik(m): 8:19am On Oct 03, 2018
i remember telling them in igboland that "when yoruba man say ,thunder fire you,fearooo",,the God of thunder working in yoruba land works with Nicholas tesla.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Lucifer66(m): 8:24am On Oct 03, 2018
FAKE NEWS, Lighting struck the cows but yet there's no sign of fire or burnt marks, The cows are clean and am sure it's just poison. Those cows don't look like nigerian breeds nor does the background look like a nigerian vegetation.

2 Likes

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Maski87: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Suya berekete

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Obidikefidelis(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Hmm, my question now is, who will pay for the cows that ws killed now by thunder ?
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by rill: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Buhari go soon declare a 3 day national mourning for the tragic death

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by bouncing99: 8:31am On Oct 03, 2018
...This is not Ekiti now ...
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by afamaustin(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2018
ThankGod is cow.but buhari will like it the other way round.
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Obidikefidelis(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2018
All this fulani will subject federal government to pay for the cows or else heads will be taking in revenge for that.
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by islandmoon: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2018
op! why are you repeating yourself? you be stammerer ni!!!
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by sonofthunder: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2018
is that the thunder that was doing press up for Fayose?

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by klax(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Ok where are those fulani bastard go and fight thunder pls Very good news in fact best news of this morning. The way I hate these bastard herdsmen has made me to hate cow with passion and that is what Buhari wants. Let him.go and eat the dead cows or bury them. No pity at all because that does not stop the devil from attacking the town tomorrow so bro useless herdsmen go and bury your dead cows.

Nonsense.
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by mymilicent: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Is it THUNDER or LIGHTNING that kills?
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by dustydee: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2018
14Ebiscoo:
No fewer than 23 cows have been killed by thunder in Ekiti State.

NAN reports that the incident, which occurred at Okeowa Eluju, a farmstead in Iloro-Ekiti, Ijero Local Government Area of the state, has caused apprehension among local residents.

While confirming the incident, a Fulani herder and owner of the dead cows, Abdulkadri Kadiri, said he was devastated by the development.

“I went to farm after about six hours heavy downpour on Monday morning, only to discover that 23 of my cows had died.

”After careful observation, I found that there was no trace of bodily injuries on the dead cows. I want to believe it is an act of God since I did not offend or quarrel with anyone,” he said.

Kadiri, however, said he had not experienced such incident in his 35 years of of business.

The Regent of the community, High Chief Joseph Alofe, who also confirmed the incident, described the victim as a gentle and peace loving herder.

The community leader, who also described the incident as strange to the village, called on government and well meaning individuals to assist the herder, to revive his business.No fewer than 23 cows have been killed by thunder in Ekiti State.

NAN reports that the incident, which occurred at Okeowa Eluju, a farmstead in Iloro-Ekiti, Ijero Local Government Area of the state, has caused apprehension among local residents.

While confirming the incident, a Fulani herder and owner of the dead cows, Abdulkadri Kadiri, said he was devastated by the development.

“I went to farm after about six hours heavy downpour on Monday morning, only to discover that 23 of my cows had died.

”After careful observation, I found that there was no trace of bodily injuries on the dead cows. I want to believe it is an act of God since I did not offend or quarrel with anyone,” he said.

Kadiri, however, said he had not experienced such incident in his 35 years of of business.

The Regent of the community, High Chief Joseph Alofe, who also confirmed the incident, described the victim as a gentle and peace loving herder.

The community leader, who also described the incident as strange to the village, called on government and well meaning individuals to assist the herder, to revive his business.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/thunder-kills-23-cows-in-ekiti.html

Thunder? shocked Not even lightning. Nigerian bloggers sef.
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2018
A nigga once said:which kain news bdis..heavy downpour,6hours..then you saw your cow was dead..you just concluded."IT MUST BE THE gOD'S".u knw no weda na watyn dem eat or drink naim kill dem.no o. You just concluded,"na the gods naim kill dem".. Na wa o

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by frozen70(f): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2018
I hope the fulani headers will accept it as a natural disaster

Before they will start planning on how to take times 2 lives of human being in place of their dead cows
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by tofolo(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2018
youngest85:
Ekiti people are in trouble now coz the revenge of Fulanis is like Noah's flood
Na Fayemi go worry now.
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by lexy2014: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2018
14Ebiscoo:
No fewer than 23 cows have been killed by thunder in Ekiti State.

The community leader, who also described the incident as strange to the village, called on government and well meaning individuals to assist the herder, to revive his business.No fewer than 23 cows have been killed by thunder in Ekiti State.

The community leader, who also described the incident as strange to the village, called on government and well meaning individuals to assist the herder, to revive his business.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/thunder-kills-23-cows-in-ekiti.html
thunder doesn't kill. Its lightning. Pls edit ur work
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by itchie: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2018
All I want to know is who sent the thunder

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by KoeChz(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2018
Kayode will have to reverse the anti grazing law
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Xisnin(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2018
vabok:
1. These don't look like Nigerian cows
2. The background also doesn't look like anywhere in this country, same goes for the vegetation
3. FAKE NEWS!!!

Lazy youth everywhere. All you had to do was check other sources.
The attached picture is not from Nigeria, therefore it is fake news.
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Australia Has Too Many Sheep And Farmers Are Giving Them Away For Free / A Beekeeper's Trip To Okaka, Oyo State / Parrot Destroys Man's Maize Farm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.