Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,370 members, 7,917,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti (31432 Views)

Lighting Strike(thunder) Kills Cows In Ondo State (pics) / Thunder Kills Many Cows In Ekiti / Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by festico: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2018
The brown roof owners association don finally dey put there juju to good use grin

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by blakwater(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2018
See this idiot, we dont have these types of cows in Nigeria, these are Holland breed cows, so go and find ur sense where u lost it

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by mbos: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Acecube:
Thunder abi Lightning

thunder is the sound, while lighting is the light from the static electric current.

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Talk2tuns: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2018
14Ebiscoo:
No fewer than 23 cows have been killed by thunder in Ekiti State.

NAN reports that the incident, which occurred at Okeowa Eluju, a farmstead in Iloro-Ekiti, Ijero Local Government Area of the state, has caused apprehension among local residents.

While confirming the incident, a Fulani herder and owner of the dead cows, Abdulkadri Kadiri, said he was devastated by the development.

“I went to farm after about six hours heavy downpour on Monday morning, only to discover that 23 of my cows had died.

”After careful observation, I found that there was no trace of bodily injuries on the dead cows. I want to believe it is an act of God since I did not offend or quarrel with anyone,” he said.

Kadiri, however, said he had not experienced such incident in his 35 years of of business.

The Regent of the community, High Chief Joseph Alofe, who also confirmed the incident, described the victim as a gentle and peace loving herder.

The community leader, who also described the incident as strange to the village, called on government and well meaning individuals to assist the herder, to revive his business.No fewer than 23 cows have been killed by thunder in Ekiti State.

NAN reports that the incident, which occurred at Okeowa Eluju, a farmstead in Iloro-Ekiti, Ijero Local Government Area of the state, has caused apprehension among local residents.

While confirming the incident, a Fulani herder and owner of the dead cows, Abdulkadri Kadiri, said he was devastated by the development.

“I went to farm after about six hours heavy downpour on Monday morning, only to discover that 23 of my cows had died.

”After careful observation, I found that there was no trace of bodily injuries on the dead cows. I want to believe it is an act of God since I did not offend or quarrel with anyone,” he said.

Kadiri, however, said he had not experienced such incident in his 35 years of of business.

The Regent of the community, High Chief Joseph Alofe, who also confirmed the incident, described the victim as a gentle and peace loving herder.

The community leader, who also described the incident as strange to the village, called on government and well meaning individuals to assist the herder, to revive his business.

it's well with Kadiri what an unfortunate incident.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/thunder-kills-23-cows-in-ekiti.html
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by fkj950ax(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2018
vabok:
1. These don't look like Nigerian cows
2. The background also doesn't look like anywhere in this country, same goes for the vegetation
3. FAKE NEWS!!!

God bless you.
Another hoax designed by bloggers to drive traffic to their site in the name of AdSense.

What they don't know is an illiterate will copy the images and share on a WhatsApp group with militant northern youths, and they will go out on the streets hungry for blood.
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by oomar(m): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2018
you see! if they take revenge they start bleming fulanis,its unfair
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Acecube(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2018
mbos:

thunder is the sound, while lighting is the light from the static electric current.

and does my statement indicates I don't know the difference ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by nelsonebby(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2018
Lightning can’t kill
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by TheHeadBoy(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2018
The way we carry fake news at times sef, between some people and Lie Muhammed I don't know who lies the most, what suggests that this is thunder? Just because coincidentally it rained? Could be food poisoning #myopinion smiley
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by HealthDragon: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lightning can kill... check it on Bing.com or Google.com wink

nelsonebby:
Lightning can’t kill
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by ddjay: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
14Ebiscoo:
am sure the herdsmen will say the people In that community killed dia cows.if there is grazing land in that community, am sorry, they will come and kill all of una
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by emmxzy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
War loading [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by YurFatHer: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Born2Breed:

When sango vex, e go red....
looks like Thor's hammer
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by persius555(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lightning phenomenom is real and the devastation that follows can be catastrophic to buildings and lives. For installation of lightning arrestor systems in your buildings, follow the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/3378666/lightning-arrestor-installation-buildings-pics
Re: Thunder Kills 23 Cows In Ekiti by Born2Breed(f): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
YurFatHer:
looks like Thor's hammer

There is nothing like Thor. They copied African warrior Sango and turned it into a white fictitious superhero Thor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snail Greenhouse Construction / Australia Has Too Many Sheep And Farmers Are Giving Them Away For Free / A Beekeeper's Trip To Okaka, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.