Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) (37189 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Imperare(f): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
#empty plot of land I can relate to that
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Demogorgon(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
I'm suprised people find this guy's memes funny. It's so dry. Pics doesn't correlate with each writeup.

3 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by nmaihat: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
In Moremi hall, Unilag, way back, we had one roommate. That type of 10man room, then students demarcated their corners with curtains. We had one roommate, we were all in the room, next the we heard was shhhiiii... and then smell of insecticide. We we challenged her spraying insecticide with us in the room. She said all she knew was she was spraying 'her own corner and not the entire room'.

18 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by mokt(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
sage101:
What about those DIRTY GUYS that would FLING their DIRTY Boxers EVERYWHERE?

So uv had a male room mate before?

6 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by youngsahito(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
I remember one nonsense bunk mate I had in AWO hall back then .
Very troublesome guy . We showed eachother pepper.
There was a time I had cough and it wasn’t a mild one. So at night I was coughing seriously on my bed while trying to sleep .
Guess what my bunk mate said . He said I’m shaking the bunk and I should stop disturbing him cheesy .
Great Ife!!!back in d days in Awo block

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by sage101: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
mokt:

So uv had a male room mate before?
I have MALE FRIENDS

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by youngsahito(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Barrystar5585:
great ife was fun...i had my own palace as a world chief but with disturbing comrads that oppressed me with their girls. I don't want to mention name but I enjoyed school then. great ife!!!!!

Great!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Tapout(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy that number four tho.i'm so guilty of it cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by harley88(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
sage101:

What about girls that would hang holes filled, worn out pants and bra all arnd the room

4 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Having roommate Cud be a blessing expeciary when he/she is a nice companion not when you jam a trouble maker you definitely will be praying for your house rent to expire, some students are just simply nasty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by harley88(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
nmaihat:
In Moremi hall, Unilag, way back, we had one roommate. That type of 10man room, then students demarcated their corners with curtains. We had one roommate, we were all in the room, next the we heard was shhhiiii... and then smell of insecticide. We we challenged her spraying insecticide with us in the room. She said all she knew was she was spraying 'her own corner and not the entire room'.

LMAO..... many are mad, few are roaming. Una suppose don throw her out.
Great Akokites

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by sage101: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
harley88:

What about girls that would hang holes filled, worn out pants and bra all arnd the room
They are Dirty as well bro

Dont feel threatened I wasnt referring to You

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by harley88(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
I had all degrees of struggles with roommates back then in Biobaku Hall, Unilag. We were 25 in a eight-man room.
It was fun all through though

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by gameboy727(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
nmaihat:
Lmao. That babe's heartless.

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by harley88(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
sage101:
They are Dirty as well bro

Dont feel threatened I wasnt referring to You
Lol..... at all Man doesn't feel threatened
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by sage101: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
harley88:

Lol..... at all Man doesn't feel threatened
Ok....

You sounded as though u were coming for my head

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by ireke(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
sage101:

Did you leave with one of them? grin
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Nonstoprain: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Joseph please come and see our hand work that year, #no 6.
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by doctorgold(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
bercarray:
School made me know there are different types of people, there's this guy I had as a room mate in school he's once a tenant like me, so after a year he couldn't pay and he's managing at my place. this guy is in dental therapy department, this guy can borrow ur penis to f**k a girl, he no dey buy bathing soap na mine he dey use, I got tired and went home to bring one ose dudu and told him not to use it that it can't be used anyhow that I must say something b4 I use it to bath, this guy still used it saying I'm using the ose dudu to collect his glory and he wants it bk that's y he must use that soap, after a year i. moved out of that house for him. This guy ehn I'm sure he borrowed the life he is living from God, like baba God I know that is not my life with you but please borrow me lemme go n
an live it

There is this one too I live with at practical this one stingy die, he bought ludo game and kept it under his foam so as to hide it, he woke up the next day ludo don spoil I can't laff, he keep virtually everything and padlocks it, even red oil inside his bag of cloth

I was waiting for you to say he played ludo alone. hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by success1smyn(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
sage101:
you live(d) with a guy
just asking ni ooo

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by pawshjai(f): 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
bercarray:
School made me know there are different types of people, there's this guy I had as a room mate in school he's once a tenant like me, so after a year he couldn't pay and he's managing at my place. this guy is in dental therapy department, this guy can borrow ur penis to f**k a girl, he no dey buy bathing soap na mine he dey use, I got tired and went home to bring one ose dudu and told him not to use it that it can't be used anyhow that I must say something b4 I use it to bath, this guy still used it saying I'm using the ose dudu to collect his glory and he wants it bk that's y he must use that soap, after a year i. moved out of that house for him. This guy ehn I'm sure he borrowed the life he is living from God, like baba God I know that is not my life with you but please borrow me lemme go n
an live it

There is this one too I live with at practical this one stingy die, he bought ludo game and kept it under his foam so as to hide it, he woke up the next day ludo don spoil I can't laff, he keep virtually everything and padlocks it, even red oil inside his bag of cloth
lmao
i don laff tire...wat a funny experience
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by sage101: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
success1smyn:
you live(d) with a guy
just asking ni ooo
See as YOU all are asking becos I spoke the truthcheesy

Well I have lots of Male friends who doesnt need to tidy up their rooms when I'm coming......

#WeAintFvckMate

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by blaze7x(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
The issue I had with my roommate (hostel) then was that he washed his towels once in a semester. And he always spread the awful stinky towel on the back-rest of the only reading chair in the room . grin

10 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by tehilah92(f): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
those one who treat their bunks as if na palace but can't wash their cloths
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Ten06(m): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
bercarray:
an live it

Just tell us that the last guy treated you like an enemy
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by raquel97: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Some roommates can be so evil, acting like a true friend but if you hear what they say behind you ehn chaiiiiiii hmmmm. But life goes on embarassedrolleyes

4 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by bercarray(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
doctorgold:

I was waiting for you to say he played ludo alone. hahaha
lol the thing is he doesn't want you near his stuff without his presence,so if he wants to play he'll bring it out if I'm not willing to play, other tenants at the house we rented will play with him
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Littlejay(m): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Roommate na wahala o. Tried it only in 100L.

I remember one evening, during my 100L, I slept off on the couch and so I didn't know my roomie and bae came back. I heard in my 'dreams', soft moans of a woman and I woke up quietly, lo! it was actually physical as the bed was shaking and moans emanating from that direction, and roomie was doing iduplorplor.undecided I kuku got up and went out. Me, I no kuku see anything sha grin
Iduplorplor...na wa o undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by poseidon12: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
harley88:
I had all degrees of struggles with roommates back then in Biobaku Hall, Unilag. We were 25 in a eight-man room.
It was fun all through though

Jeez! 25 in an 8-man room? That would be like a prison. How did you guys cope? I don't think I can handle that.
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Premiumwriter: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
sage101:
was your roommate a guy
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by afamaustin(m): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
sage101:
is like ur boy friend in skol is dirty.
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by emperorblog(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
bercarray:
an live it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Use Of The Full Stop, Comma And Semicolon / AAU Student Drowns During A Picnic Organized By Her Hostel.. (video) / WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.