Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,126 members, 7,880,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) (37212 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Chinny024(f): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lol... I can relate..
My roommate was this friendship type.. Our room turned to a discussion site....I applied for a change of room.. The school declined.. I applied for a change of roommate, village people declined....Na so I dey manage till I got used to it......Once one or two people gather, I would just go to medical school to finish up my readings...
We are best friends now sha... 10yrs memories grin grin grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
bercarray:
School made me know there are different types of people, there's this guy I had as a room mate in school he's once a tenant like me, so after a year he couldn't pay and he's managing at my place. this guy is in dental therapy department, this guy can borrow ur penis to f**k a girl, he no dey buy bathing soap na mine he dey use, I got tired and went home to bring one ose dudu and told him not to use it that it can't be used anyhow that I must say something b4 I use it to bath, this guy still used it saying I'm using the ose dudu to collect his glory and he wants it bk that's y he must use that soap, after a year i. moved out of that house for him. This guy ehn I'm sure he borrowed the life he is living from God, like baba God I know that is not my life with you but please borrow me lemme go n
an live it

There is this one too I live with at practical this one stingy die, he bought ludo game and kept it under his foam so as to hide it, he woke up the next day ludo don spoil I can't laff, he keep virtually everything and padlocks it, even red oil inside his bag of cloth
guy I wan laugh scatter for here grin

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by bidak(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Roommate iss , I had one in 100l and 200l The 100l one was like an elder cousin,I paid for the room alone but he was scouting with me and his girlfriend was only coming to pass the night like 5 or 6 days in a week, I had no other choice than to be leaving my own room and sleeping in my neighbor’s place.. I suffer that year gan on top my own room

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by casspersteve: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Me that use to have mood swings nii
My parents knew it and said I would stay alone!!!
I could as loud as anything in the lodge for one week the next week I don't talk or greet anyone!!!
That cold moment I always stay in my room!!
Imagine having a roommate disturbing me
I will just throw the person downstairs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by CodeTemplar: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
nmaihat:
In Moremi hall, Unilag, way back, we had one roommate. That type of 10man room, then students demarcated their corners with curtains. We had one roommate, we were all in the room, next the we heard was shhhiiii... and then smell of insecticide. We we challenged her spraying insecticide with us in the room. She said all she knew was she was spraying 'her own corner and not the entire room'.
Diffusion will send the spray everywhere now...

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Dry memes :/
At least he's making a lot of money from his "dry memes". Unlike a broke ass like you, cresting stupid WhatsApp groups to gain popularity. Be happy for others, it will save you from being broke. Goat

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Mubarak05(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
I remember one nonsense bunk mate I had in AWO hall back then .
Very troublesome guy . We showed eachother pepper.
There was a time I had cough and it wasn’t a mild one. So at night I was coughing seriously on my bed while trying to sleep .
Guess what my bunk mate said . He said I’m shaking the bunk and I should stop disturbing him cheesy .
Great ife!!!

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by iceboy4752(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
raquel97:
Some roommates can be so evil, acting like a true friend but if you hear what they say behind you ehn chaiiiiiii hmmmm. But life goes on embarassedrolleyes
I get you dear. I overheard my "friend" daying I'm a nuisance to his life. I never did anything wrong to him and I was always helping him financially and academically. angry
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by nNEOo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
Demogorgon:
I'm suprised people find this guy's memes funny. It's so dry. Pics doesn't correlate with each writeup.

Work on your sense of humor!

3 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by sirqeeboi(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
room of 4 but 1 left for another room, our room was quiet though , with gentle guys 2 days very dirty and 5 days always clean..we do sacrifice for one another..
but cook differently and the 2 students cook sometimes together.
my pro with cooking is day i sabi do house and kitchen work due but when i dey with my mate i can do other work that won't take time but cook an problem

enjoyed year 1 n 2 cos we are all mate and one an kitchen expert

only had problem for year four-session coming to end already the portal confronted my roomate say we dey cook inside and na true .to tell me come be wahala.dey afried of mama( DSA).he dey do one kind when i dey cook inside..i come tell am guy watin happen , tell me say my cooking gas dey affect is eyes
... my head spark..i no do anything EVEN talk sef.next day put nylon near my wardrobe put dirt , he take am outside b4 coming back..i para for am well , him na kerosene stove he dey use cook if he off am smoke everywhere enter our eyes..and my eyes with smoke and onion na enemy dem be..endure 9 months...later sha he beg me..

i be sweet roommate..obey any person year one students call dem brother tobi ,use Eeh..for everybody..but if i show u my choco for one day u go run..

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Tenn88: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
bercarray:
School made me know there are different types of people, there's this guy I had as a room mate in school he's once a tenant like me, so after a year he couldn't pay and he's managing at my place. this guy is in dental therapy department, this guy can borrow ur penis to f**k a girl, he no dey buy bathing soap na mine he dey use, I got tired and went home to bring one ose dudu and told him not to use it that it can't be used anyhow that I must say something b4 I use it to bath, this guy still used it saying I'm using the ose dudu to collect his glory and he wants it bk that's y he must use that soap, after a year i. moved out of that house for him. This guy ehn I'm sure he borrowed the life he is living from God, like baba God I know that is not my life with you but please borrow me lemme go n
an live it

There is this one too I live with at practical this one stingy die, he bought ludo game and kept it under his foam so as to hide it, he woke up the next day ludo don spoil I can't laff, he keep virtually everything and padlocks it, even red oil inside his bag of cloth
grin
bercarray:
an live it

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
bercarray:
an live it

hahahahaha
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Demogorgon(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
nNEOo:

Work on your sense of humor!
I don't have to. You should re-evaluate yours rather...
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by rukoyah42(f): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
computergeek:
At least he's making a lot of money from his "dry memes". Unlike a broke ass like you, cresting stupid WhatsApp groups to gain popularity. Be happy for others, it will save you from being broke. Goat
wow,easy nw.una 2 much
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by nNEOo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Demogorgon:
I don't have to. You should re-evaluate yours rather...

grin

To what end if I may ask, am not the one suffering from dementia

grin
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Codyt(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
OMEGA009:
Z
Z for Zebra

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Codyt(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2018
bercarray:
an live it

Chai!! Na wa o

1 Share

Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Timagex(m): 12:29am On Oct 05, 2018
Barrystar5585:
great ife was fun...i had my own palace as a world chief but with disturbing comrads that oppressed me with their girls. I don't want to mention name but I enjoyed school then. great ife!!!!!

awo abi faj? cool grin
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Demogorgon(m): 4:59am On Oct 05, 2018
nNEOo:

grin

To what end if I may ask, am not the one suffering from dementia

grin
Lol. You know, i woudn't be responding to you if i am suffering from the so called "dementia".
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by mbhs139(m): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2018
bercarray:
an live it

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by geezynoni: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Demogorgon:
I'm suprised people find this guy's memes funny. It's so dry. Pics doesn't correlate with each writeup.

Your nickname correlates with ur personality... .Ogorgon,
O ti go ju.
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by vickydevoka(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2018
U never see room mate way get money way dirty join. My roommate has never wash de toilet, he hardly wash plate buh we still stay together happily. Y bcus he can give money 4 Africa. He is always happy n always remorseful. So my brother u can say with anybody in as much there is money
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by raquel97: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2018
iceboy4752:

I get you dear. I overheard my "friend" daying I'm a nuisance to his life. I never did anything wrong to him and I was always helping him financially and academically. angry
All you can do is to ignore and act like nothing is happening and that do pinch them (lol) thank God we've finished the session grin
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by nNEOo(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2018
Demogorgon:
Lol. You know, i woudn't be responding to you if i am suffering from the so called "dementia".

Then your case is exceptional.

grin
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2018
computergeek:
na wa oh. Why so pained?
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by iceboy4752(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
raquel97:

All you can do is to ignore and act like nothing is happening and that do pinch them (lol) thank God we've finished the session grin
Yes oo. I switched my institution because I was even tired of the school. This nigga called me and said he's missing his guy oo. I felt like sending him an e-thunder.
Re: Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
bercarray:
an live it

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB / WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria / AAU Student Drowns During A Picnic Organized By Her Hostel.. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.