Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,526 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (900230 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 30, 2019
Ormohlawlah:

Please what school is this?
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 7:15pm On May 30, 2019
Express entry thread

Magnifico2000:
Please someone should mention me on the thread to Canada express entry... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ibitowaoa: 7:19pm On May 30, 2019
I am them on my system and it’s not within reach right now but one form contains family, the other about yourself, Work etc and the last about ur health and travel history. I think u don’t have the imm 57** or so

Ayodeji787:

Please can you help me list the forms! I ll appreciate alot. I'm single
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 7:27pm On May 30, 2019
Here are the documents you need for your visa application. 3 & 4 are for online application. Also remember to include these.

Please remember to choose only the documents that apply to you.

Ayodeji787:

Please can you help me list the forms! I ll appreciate alot. I'm single

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 7:29pm On May 30, 2019
Justwise hi, what say you to the closure of this thread, and the start of a new one?

Just think about it cheesy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by kvbenjamin44(f): 7:43pm On May 30, 2019
someone should please address my issue oooo
quote author=kvbenjamin44 post=78846873]I need advice
i studied public health in nigeria as first degree, now I got admission to study health studies in canada also for a bsc degree.
alot of people are saying I won't be given a visa because I already have a bsc for similar course.
secondly Is there any role agents play in visa application?
because I submitted and went through the process myself.
Moreso is there anyone admitted into university of regina for fall 2019. I will like us to meet
documents submitted are
bank statement of sponsor and myself
birth certificate
police character
testimonials
transcript of previous university
degree cert
English proficiency result
waec
company and land doc of sponsor
sponsor I.D
sponsor reference letter
sponsor affidavit of sponsorship
employment letter
nysc discharge
sop
Canada immigration docx
passport page

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by chisongozi: 8:00pm On May 30, 2019
Ayodeji787:

Memorial University of Newfoundland

Sent you a message. Pls get in touch. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ibitowaoa: 8:06pm On May 30, 2019
kvbenjamin44:
i studied public health in nigeria as first degree, now I got admission to study health studies in canada also for a bsc degree.
alot of people are saying I won't be given a visa because I already have a bsc for similar course.
Moreso is there anyone admitted into university of regina for fall 2019. I will like us to meet
documents submitted are
birth certificate
police character
testimonials
degree cert
waec
sponsor I.D
sponsor reference letter
employment letter
nysc discharge
sop
Canada immigration docx
passport page

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ibitowaoa: 8:15pm On May 30, 2019
Except those someone are the immigration officer. Well this group as made me realize you need to convince them with ur LOE like why you needed a new BSc. etc. just hope on to God and try convince them why u need a new BSc degree maybe it because you weren’t taught practicals and you see this as an opportunity to improve your skills etc. Agent do not have any role regarding Visa approval. The only agent you need is the thread.

kvbenjamin44:
documents submitted are
birth certificate
police character
testimonials
degree cert
waec
sponsor I.D
sponsor reference letter
employment letter
nysc discharge
sop
Canada immigration docx
passport page

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by obazi: 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
ALT2:

Have you done medical?
I have not done medical. But my eligibility started today.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by daemeyer(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2019
Tlontin:
My approval story goes thus...

To God be the Glory.. God went before my application.
This is very obvious due to the fact that my application wasn’t solid enough because I was hurrying to apply early.

Timeline
School resumes by September
Construction management
Application submitted online 2nd April
Biometric instruction letter came on 3rd April.
Biometrics done o the 4th of April.
Medical request came in 9th of May
Medical was done on 13th of May (specials thanks to Bracha as she helped and I was able to do it by swapping appointment date)
Medical passed on 21st of May.
Correspondence biometric validation letter came in 5.42am 29th May.
PPR about 7am today.

Documents submitted.
Applicant documents...

Transcript.
Certificate
Birth certificate
Siblings birth certificate
Professional seminars certificate
Professional certificate
Statement of account.
Letter of introduction from employer.
Nysc certificate.
Resume.
SOP
Waec certificate
Police character report.
Tution receipt( part payment) 2300cad
Picture of me and my dad during matriculation.
Picture of me and my common law partner screenshot from Facebook where people commented about our love grin
All cic documents.

Sponsor documents..Dad
Affidavit of sponsorship
3 C of O plus survey
Bank reference letter
Statement of account 27m balance, inflow of 35m and outflow of 25m
Dad formal employment ID card.
Letter of sponsorship.
National ID card
Tution receipt
Cac document.

Special thanks to justwise, sillysassally( such a wonderful job you are doing knowing fully well that the chart and statistics takes time. Believe me, the chart has helped me so much and it’s colorful), Frankrobbn1 (Thanks for the advice you gave me, they are very helpful and he reviewed my sop and charged me to work more on it.Bros I never forget the ofe nsala smiley) Austacus, bracha, makano, qudkom, kez911, justmellow, naijaforeigner and others that worth mentioning but I can’t remember their names now. God bless you all

More approvals to the rest awaiting theirs by his Grace !!!
i pray my story also ends this way
congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Josade69: 8:40pm On May 30, 2019
Help please ⬇

Josade69:
Hello house, my online application status has been reading "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you" for over a month. Please what exactly does this mean?

Secondly, can I go for my medicals even when they haven't requested for it yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Olakunlae: 8:40pm On May 30, 2019
Qudkom:

I'll advice you defer your admission. You have 3 refusal clause how can you asssume and reapply. I understand how it feels like but the last thing you want is to rush your next application and submit a "desperate" application. Please calm down get the gcms note and reapply.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dera12345(f): 8:54pm On May 30, 2019
obazi:
I have not done medical. But my eligibility started today.

When did you apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by obazi: 8:55pm On May 30, 2019
Dera12345:

When did you apply
10th April 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by makano: 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
Congrats bro.. Happy to be part of ur success story.. Go make us proud in Canada.. Peace
Tlontin:

This is very obvious due to the fact that my application wasn’t solid enough because I was hurrying to apply early.

Timeline
Construction management
Medical was done on 13th of May (specials thanks to Bracha as she helped and I was able to do it by swapping appointment date)
PPR about 7am today.

Documents submitted.
Applicant documents...

Transcript.
Certificate
Birth certificate
Professional certificate
Statement of account.
Nysc certificate.
Resume.
SOP
Waec certificate
Police character report.
Picture of me and my common law partner screenshot from Facebook where people commented about our love grin
All cic documents.

Sponsor documents..Dad
Affidavit of sponsorship
3 C of O plus survey
Bank reference letter
Letter of sponsorship.
National ID card
Tution receipt
Cac document.

Special thanks to justwise, sillysassally( such a wonderful job you are doing knowing fully well that the chart and statistics takes time. Believe me, the chart has helped me so much and it’s colorful), Frankrobbn1 (Thanks for the advice you gave me, they are very helpful and he reviewed my sop and charged me to work more on it.Bros I never forget the ofe nsala smiley) Austacus, bracha, makano, qudkom, kez911, justmellow, naijaforeigner and others that worth mentioning but I can’t remember their names now. God bless you all

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 9:26pm On May 30, 2019
Can someone assist me with vfs email address pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 9:49pm On May 30, 2019
1. That's the normal information your application should show as it's been processed.
2. You can go for medicals before being asked to do it, in this case it's called Upfront medicals. I'll advise you not to go until you are requested to, that way when the request eventually comes, you'll know it's a potential visa approval.

Josade69:
Help please ⬇

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 9:51pm On May 30, 2019
Please find their contact information here

OptimusPrime21:
Can someone assist me with vfs email address pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ibitowaoa: 10:03pm On May 30, 2019
Pls what’s this eligibility thing cox mine is saying your application is in progress. Is that the eligibility una dey talk.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Bracha: 10:11pm On May 30, 2019
No, that is not the eligibility review we're talking about. When you see it, you'll know. Eligibility review is the period the VO begins to check if you're eligible to come to Canada.
Btw you just submitted your application. Chill.

Ibitowaoa:
Pls what’s this eligibility thing cox mine is saying your application is in progress. Is that the eligibility una dey talk.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:12pm On May 30, 2019
Bracha:
Please find their contact information here

Danke dir....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Tlontin(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2019
OptimusPrime21:

Danke dir....
How many mins did it take you to submit your passport? Or did you book appointment cos i am thinking of going tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by OptimusPrime21: 10:47pm On May 30, 2019
Tlontin:

How many mins did it take you to submit your passport? Or did you book appointment cos i am thinking of going tomorrow.

U don't need to book.... just storm that place with a smile on your face... any of those frauds called agents tell u anything, tell him or her "I ain't interested! ".... enter the hall, meet the security man there, tell him you got a passport request and want to submit your passport... he will give you a number tag and will direct you.. once you number is called.. submit your passport and the request letter... dy will give you a new tracking number to track the passport ( u will also get an email notification of the new tracking number)... if you submit 2mao,u start tracking from Tuesday...pray u don't get delayed like am facing now...all the best

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Oganammuo: 11:37pm On May 30, 2019
Qudkom:

It's difficult progressing into Msc. Program with and hnd certificate. Your best route towards a masters degree program is a Post baccalaureate diploma program. A post baccalaureate program is a bridge between the bsc credits you are lacking and a potential msc program should you come out in flying colours.

I will also advise you to seek the institutions admission department so they can guide you accordingly. All the best.

Thank you very much Qudkom, for this piece of advice. I will send them a mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jydolele(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2019
hello guys..i've been trying to track the status of the passport my mum submitted to the VAC with the tracking id that she was given but i dont seem to be making any headway..can you please help? am i expected to type the entire thing before the CALAPPT or just the CALAPPT then the number...i am totally confused here cos it keeps saying record not found on their website..she submitted her passport on monday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Dynatron: 12:06am On May 31, 2019
Dear Quodkom,

So sorry about my silence.Been working on my SOP etc

1.I have differed my admission now to September to allow enough time for processing.
2.My current job pays well ,i believe its compelling enough but we could talk offline so you can also review and recommend.
3.I believe it shows progression (unconventional initially) as i studied theatre arts ,worked as customer service, customer service or operations mgr in a bank,now i work as snr consultant business process improvement (financial services).Now i want to do an M.A in leadership business..

Could you please permit me to email you my SOP?
Also on my rejection,i want to send you a doc to advice me on how to write my letter of explanation.
Thanks in advance.

[quqote author=Qudkom post=77805066]
Firstly, in reply to your first paragraph. I know you have some documents together but please don't feel you need to rush an application. You need to sit down and consider all your options before submitting. But regardless I want you to put the following in perspective:

1. Your program starts July which means orientation probably kickstarts in June. Does the current visa processing time (cic) give you enough time to process your visa application?

2. I am sorry to say but this is my opinion. If your current job in which you haven't been there for 6months give you a supposed study leave your status and salary has to be convincing enough to a VO to compell you to come back home to it.

3. Does the the current job show progression in your career in relationships to your undergraduate degree and potential study program?.

Other than this I believe your hometies and financial portfolio is decent. So please plan accordingly. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by aallaabbii(m): 12:45am On May 31, 2019
Tlontin:

Timeline
Construction management
PPR about 7am today.

Documents submitted.
Applicant documents...

Transcript.
Certificate
Birth certificate
Professional certificate
Statement of account.
Nysc certificate.
Resume.
SOP
Waec certificate
Police character report.
All cic documents.

Sponsor documents..Dad
Affidavit of sponsorship
3 C of O plus survey
Bank reference letter
Letter of sponsorship.
National ID card
Tution receipt
Cac document.

Congrats � bro
Wch school is that. Is it Saskatchewan polytechnic.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (546)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.