Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 (886372 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (546) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by voguemum: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2018
[quote author=Agbons101 post=72452228]

Thanks a lot for the head start. I'll get to work right away.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Austacus: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Waste no time again LINK YOUR PAPER APPLICATION ONLINE to get real updates on your application.

Frank, I just wanna say THANK YOU for your endless contribution to this thread.
Your humanity no be here.
I am not a church person, Buh I swear
God will continue to bless you and you too shall be celebrated.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Austacus:

Frank, I just wanna say THANK YOU for your endless contribution to this thread.
Your humanity no be here.
I am not a church person, Buh I swear
God will continue to bless you and you too shall be celebrated.

Thank you very much bro. God bless you richly for your kind compliments about me and I also say a big AMEN to your prayers and best wishes. To the TRV hopefuls may God open every close doors in our lives and may our application find favour in the presence of the visa officer. Amen!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by sflamez: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2018
Even though there are 61 days left in the year, there’s still lot God can do in that time bc he took him just 7days to create the world.

May/June/July/August applicants, before this month runs out, things will turn out for good. Let’s keep believing & watch God suprise us all. Amen...HappyNewMonth

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by jnyuwa02: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2018
Ifyraymonds:
Hello guys am thinking of using judicial review in challenging the CIC decision but I don’t kn how to do it can someone explain more to me pls .God bless .

Two pronged process. First is to determine if you have raised a meritorious claim warranting your petition not to be summarily dismissed. If you cross this threshold, the second process is argumentation between your lawyer and CIC's lawyer and a judge would preside over the arguments and issue a judgement. Each of the process will cost you a minimum of 1.5k Canadian dollars, totalling 3k. There is somoene here with us on NL who spent 5k even. A lot of money and expensive and no guaranty of success. Two weeks ago this person that communicated with me was lucky that he prevailed and CIC lawyer agreed the case be withdrawn from court and sent back to CIC for reconsideration. That is pretty much almost a done deal that he would be granted. So your first step to proceed if you are ready is to find a lawyer trained in Canada immigration law to start the process for you. Good luck!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blet(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2018
i'm doing online application: do i still need to print out the family information form imm5645, sign, scan and upload back? the study permit form had a place for validate but this one doesnt.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by DeuxMille: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2018
This Nairobi guys don't waste time at all. Applied october 3, denied October 31...isok oo

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 11:49am On Nov 01, 2018
DeuxMille:
This Nairobi guys don't waste time at all. Applied october 3, denied October 31...isok oo
They even delay..... It's usually 7days

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Rumuodara: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2018
Paper or online route?

DeuxMille:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Lagos2canna: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2018
blet:
i'm doing online application: do i still need to print out the family information form imm5645, sign, scan and upload back? the study permit form had a place for validate but this one doesnt.
Is good to know you have got the forms, just fill, save and upload..... You don't need to print and sign

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Ebiwalo101: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello please can someone advice me on how to find out the cause of denial of my student Visa, after paying fees. This are the reasons
1. No travel experience
2. Base on personal assets and financial status( my father is my sponsor)
Please I need advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Julivas(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
Austacus:

Frank, I just wanna say THANK YOU for your endless contribution to this thread. Your humanity no be here. I am not a church person, Buh I swear God will continue to bless you and you too shall be celebrated.
He is just being true to his signature. Nice one bro. Keep it up.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ebiwalo101:
Hello please can someone advice me on how to find out the cause of denial of my student Visa, after paying fees. This are the reasons
1. No travel experience
Please I need advice

Sorry for the refusal.
Share your profile and documents submitted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Trizadove: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
good day team
please i need to know some fact
i have a CGPA of 3.96, please who can help me calculate the percentage?
i also want to know if i can get the funding from university of Saskatchewan?
kindly assist
i already applied to the school Msc Agric economics but i need support
my application will be just a week today
please im open to all suggestions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Thoyour: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2018
I applied using Paper route, would I be able to submit my medicals online when it is being requested for? I had to travel to another Country to submit my application at the VAC center.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thoyour:
I applied using Paper route, would I be able to submit my medicals online when it is being requested for? I had to travel to another Country to submit my application at the VAC center.

Your medical result will be sent directly from the recognized physician to CIC. Hence, you won't have access to it. When you're called for medicals, you're expected to take along with you the medical form sent to your MyCIC account and a medical exam fee.

Ps: If you have undergone an upfront medicals and you didn't include the E-medical slip during your paper application submission, you can simply scan it and send it via webform/email when CIC eventually request for it.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Thoyour: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
Thank you for the information, Frankrobbn1.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2018
Julivas:

He is just being true to his signature. Nice one bro. Keep it up.

Thank you Sir! Julivas
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2018
DeuxMille:

Sorry about the outcome of your application boss. I guess it should be an online application, because most October applicants are already getting feedback from CIC for online route. Kindly share your profile, so the knowledgeable ones here can advice you on what to do in your next application.

It shall end in praises in your next application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Ebiwalo101:
1. No travel experience
Please I need advice

Hello Ebiwalo101,

It's quite unfortunate to hear your application was refused. You may want to check this CIC REFUSAL GROUNDS which has already been discussed on this thread so as to avoid constant repetitive points here. After doing that, you can come back here and ask questions and we will be happy to assist you. Furthermore, order your GCMS NOTE to get the exact reason behind your refusal.

It shall end in praises in your next application.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Rumuodara: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2018
@Deuxmille, online or paper route?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2018
Labims:
Hi peeps! Your candid advice is needed for someone with family ties in Canada. She has two siblings living in Canada with their families. She plans to go with her daughter. Can she state in her LOE/SOP a sibling would be accomodating her, sibling willing to send her letter of attestation. Or is it better to state the sibling would be sponsoring her?

Hello Labims,

Having 2 sibling's residing in Canada is a very strong tie to Canada. Therefore, the onus is dependent on the applicant to show sufficient ties to her home country that can compel her return after studies. She has a lot of work to do concerning her home ties compared to an applicant that doesn't have anyone in Canada. Her reasons for coming back must be very rational and well substantiated in her SOP. That being said, it would make a whole lot of sense if the sibling over there in Canada writes an attestation/reference letter addressing it to the consular officer. That the sibling will be responsible for her accomdation, feeding and other miscellaneous expenses incurred by her during her studies in Canada. This at one point will reduce the financial burden for the sponsor. Also, I would advise the applicant father, or hubby to stand as the primary sponsor to her visa application as this will make her application stand out.

I wish her the best.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Safdiva: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
Hello house, is there any other way I can apply for a gcms note because I don’t have anybody in Canada to apply for me.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Safdiva:
Hello house, is there any other way I can apply for a gcms note because I don’t have anybody in Canada to apply for me.

As instructed by the moderator of this thread, that advertising of third party websites aren't allowed here. I would suggest you do yourself good by checking out people's reviews about some GCMS sites on the internet before ordering from the them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Asapant: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2018
FrankRobben. I greet you. Can i send u my SOP. Kindly help me review it.

Meeci mon amie.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by blet(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2018
Still on the online application: the part for proof of means of financial support; do I put all financial documents, that is, sponsors account statement, mine, affidavit of sponsor etc?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Senatorkolade: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2018
blet:
Still on the online application: the part for proof of means of financial support; do I put all financial documents, that is, sponsors account statement, mine, affidavit of sponsor etc?

Put them together into one file

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by seunnuga: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2018
Kriff:
I think you should write them. It's a free world. No harm in doing so and they always reply me anytime I write them. Just look for the email address of your faculty coordinator (Undergraduate or Graduate depending on which level you're applying for). You should be able to get a tangible response.

University of Ottawa finally updated my file.

Master of Computer Science (Fall 2019)
Last update: 2018-10-31
We unfortunately cannot offer you admission in the program you requested.

So sad � After applying so early with a 2:1 Bsc Computer Science from one of the best Uni in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by vibrant99(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
Computer science ?

One of the most sought after Courses in the whole wide world?

Your SOP, YOUR REcommendation....

work on then next time.

seunnuga:

University of Ottawa finally updated my file.

Master of Computer Science (Fall 2019)
Last update: 2018-10-31
We unfortunately cannot offer you admission in the program you requested.

So sad � After applying so early with a 2:1 Bsc Computer Science from one of the best Uni in Nigeria.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by Frankrobbn1: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2018
Asapant:
FrankRobben. I greet you. Can i send u my SOP. Kindly help me review it.

Meeci mon amie.

I saw your PM, I'll respond to you soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (546)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / German Embassy And Visa / Lets Talk About Estonia