Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each (46454 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: Accreditation Of Delegates Has Begun / Group Says No To Monetary Inducement Of Delegates, Endorses Osinbajo As Consensu / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ShameOnAPC: 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Quite disgraceful.

Epon baba e.

grin

Werey ,Baba re elepon green grin grin
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by GavelSlam: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
ShameOnAPC:

Werey ,Baba re elepon green grin grin

Werey ni gbogbo agbole e.
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Jarus(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
Henri8:
Must you lie just to discredit PDP on behalf of your APC pay masters?
Lol

When same newspaper busted APC ministers' certificate scandal, they did not have APC pay masters.
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ShameOnAPC: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

Guy, it's called a scrotal sac or scrotum.

Scrotum sac it certainly is not.

You are indeed badly educated.

Your Father cheesy grin, oya kill yourself grin
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by GavelSlam: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
ShameOnAPC:

Your Father cheesy grin, oya kill yourself grin

I know mine but you don't know yours.
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Bluffly: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
Corruption now in the open field.
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ShameOnAPC: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

This Dundee United thinks our certificates are comparable.

The universities I attended are a mere wish for your kind.

, O dun werey grin, quoting me up & down says a lot about you grin you're truly educated cheesy cheesy
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ShameOnAPC: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
GavelSlam:

I know mine but you don't know yours.
, so you know your fada, your fada that isn't responsible, is that one a fada grin ori re ko pe lorun e

1 Share

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Buterflyle0: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
grin quoting me will kill you grin I have your time cheesy

You are already an educational corpse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
APC FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Myself2(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
Premium Times ae you guys learners
What is the duty of delegates ?? Collect money and deliver the preferred candidate. Emphasis on "preferred"
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by FirstCounsel(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
cheesy
miqos02:
His excellency ATIKU will lead in this area
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ollah2: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
This is the party Nigerians expect to turn around Nigeria to UAE

Nigeria: home of happy slaves and zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by ShameOnAPC: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are already an educational corpse
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by salford1: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
And this is why PDP would never be able to wrestle power from GMB in 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by PHILipu1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
MrMystrO:
Lol Grave mistake. No one in PDP can defeat wike in bribery with Rivers State oil money behind him. Congratulations to Tambuwal in advance grin
Lol.
Can Wike match Atiku,dollars for dollars?

Don't joke with Atiku oh
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by salford1: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
PDP..Share the money round
This was pdp's slogan during Gej's era.
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by hush15: 5:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP Convention: ‘Bidding’ opens as Saraki doles out $1,000 per delegate

Senate President Bukola Saraki has reportedly started paying money to delegates at the Peoples Democratic Party’s national convention, marking perhaps the first move in an expected flurry of payouts which aspirants are keen on raining on delegates to win support for the presidential nomination.

Mr Saraki paid out $1,000 per delegate at about noon on Saturday, hours before voting opens in the convention, PREMIUM TIMES learnt from delegates, including those who received the largesse.

“We have received our first goodwill from the Senate President Bukola Saraki,” a delegate from Nasarawa State told PREMIUM TIMES. “It is our first dollars here, but we know more would still come from other aspirants, they have been calling us since yesterday.”

A spokesperson for the Saraki campaign did not immediately return calls for comments. But two sources in his campaign who were amongst those who coordinated the payout stashed in campaign paraphernalia have corroborated the claim to PREMIUM TIMES.

The top lawmaker is perhaps the first to pay out cash to influence the choice of delegates. At least 4,000 delegates are expected to vote for 12 aspirants when the exercise commences at this stadium in a few hours’ time.

It is still early in the day, as politician insiders tell PREMIUM TIMES that the payout would rise as voting kick off.

“Do not be surprised if they hike the rate to $4,000, this is not your average convention,” a source attached with the campaign of one of the top-four contenders told PREMIUM TIMES

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/288690-pdp-convention-live-updates-atiku-saraki-tambuwal-others-in-final-showdown-for-presidential-ticket.html

anything from a BMC shouldnt be regards. whatelese will they report?
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Buterflyle0: 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
hush15:

anything from a BMC shouldnt be regards. whatelese will they report?

So premium times is BMC . wailers and stupidity are conjoined twins for real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by hush15: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

So premium times is BMC . wailers and stupidity are conjoined twins for real

whatever. Nothing good comes from your stable, bunch of evil people and party.

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by GavelSlam: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
, so you know your fada, your fada that isn't responsible, is that one a fada grin ori re ko pe lorun e

Iyala iya e.

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Buterflyle0: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
hush15:

whatever. Nothing good comes from your stable, bunch of evil people and party.

Wail me an ocean as you wail into a bottomless well since as usual you wail first before you read or reason

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by hush15: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Wail me an ocean as you wail into a bottomless well since as usual you wail first before you read or reason

rubbish, na una way. insult your guts out. your pain, my gain... nonsense
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by CoolAmbience(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2018
Herdsmen:
A very bad omen for the country.. Introduced by the terrorist party Apc..

Vote buying.. child voters.. mace stealing.. election manipulation..

APC is evil and must be resisted by all well meaning Nigerians..

Not some dead brain things ..

So, it is APC that started vote buying, child voters, election manipulation etc in Nigeria?

Anyway, i no need to argue with you....you just from village come straight to Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Buterflyle0: 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
hush15:

rubbish, na una way. insult your guts out. your pain, my gain... nonsense

Lmao as e dey pain you e dey sweet me. Wail on till 2023 and beyond. After all you have been wailing since 2015 grin

Your wail my gain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by CoolAmbience(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
MrMystrO:
Lol Grave mistake. No one in PDP can defeat wike in bribery with Rivers State oil money behind him. Congratulations to Tambuwal in advance grin

Is Wike financial warchest larger than Atiku's?

Abeg no vex, you just return from Libya?

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Akiara: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Of all the E-RAT zombies of the BMC Crew..you are the dullest..just like the Dullard you adore. What is your business with a PDP Matter?.

The Fear of your mortal Enemy is made evident by PDPs resilience. PDP has made you zombies quiver at the outcome of their convention.

Moreover, I thought you zombies claimed that PDP is dead??...Now PDP news is making you run mad per-post. Una Never see something... Useless things...Buzz off joor...Stupid *A* level ZOMBIEFIED slowpoke.

PDP Power to the People!!!

Buterflyle0:

Please PDP has always been known to be a fraudulent party who enjoy not only looting our money but also throwing the same looted money around with reckless abandon.

Go and lament to your family and take APC out of your mouth because this thread is not about APC especially since PDP has existed for much longer than APC with this same money possessed methods of buying votes ever since their existence
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by teejona(m): 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
Buterflyle0:
PDP Convention: ‘Bidding’ opens as Saraki doles out $1,000 per delegate

Senate President Bukola Saraki has reportedly started paying money to delegates at the Peoples Democratic Party’s national convention, marking perhaps the first move in an expected flurry of payouts which aspirants are keen on raining on delegates to win support for the presidential nomination.

Mr Saraki paid out $1,000 per delegate at about noon on Saturday, hours before voting opens in the convention, PREMIUM TIMES learnt from delegates, including those who received the largesse.

“We have received our first goodwill from the Senate President Bukola Saraki,” a delegate from Nasarawa State told PREMIUM TIMES. “It is our first dollars here, but we know more would still come from other aspirants, they have been calling us since yesterday.”

A spokesperson for the Saraki campaign did not immediately return calls for comments. But two sources in his campaign who were amongst those who coordinated the payout stashed in campaign paraphernalia have corroborated the claim to PREMIUM TIMES.

The top lawmaker is perhaps the first to pay out cash to influence the choice of delegates. At least 4,000 delegates are expected to vote for 12 aspirants when the exercise commences at this stadium in a few hours’ time.

It is still early in the day, as politician insiders tell PREMIUM TIMES that the payout would rise as voting kick off.

“Do not be surprised if they hike the rate to $4,000, this is not your average convention,” a source attached with the campaign of one of the top-four contenders told PREMIUM TIMES

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/288690-pdp-convention-live-updates-atiku-saraki-tambuwal-others-in-final-showdown-for-presidential-ticket.html

that's whom they are. They couldn't have done this in APC, hence the main reason they defected..... shame on them

meanwhile PMB is waiting for their candidate if any

1 Like

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by Buterflyle0: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
Akiara:
Of all the E-RAT zombies of the BMC Crew..you are the dullest..just like the Dullard you adore. What is your business with a PDP Matter?.

The Fear of your mortal Enemy is made evident by PDPs resilience. PDP has made you zombies quiver at the outcome of their convention.

Moreover, I thought you zombies claimed that PDP is dead??...Now PDP news is making you run mad per-post. Una Never see something... Useless things...Buzz off joor...Stupid *A* level ZOMBIEFIED slowpoke.

PDP Power to the People!!!

Rambling and confused wailer

[img]https://media1./images/b00395526ca5cd474929f907ec68452e/tenor.gif?itemid=10270293[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by LegalOpinion: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
Indigbo:
Wailers will not see anything bad in this. If this was APC the whole world won't hear word. undecided

There is nothing like APC and PDP, they are all the same bunch.

There is no practice that is peculiar to one political party in Nigeria.

All the top contenders for the PDP presidential ticket were once members of APC
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by coputa(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
ollah2:
This is the party Nigerians expect to turn around Nigeria to UAE

Nigeria: home of happy slaves and zombies
They(Nigerians) have no choice,they have been impoverished by the corrupt system.
Re: Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each by candygist: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2018
Herdsmen:
A very bad omen for the country.. Introduced by the terrorist party Apc..

Vote buying.. child voters.. mace stealing.. election manipulation..

APC is evil and must be resisted by all well meaning Nigerians..

Not some dead brain things ..

So you will still blame APC for PDP crises again ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) / Buhari: "I Will Serve For Only One Tenure" (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.