Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,182 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid (49798 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off 'Anoti' Dance Step While Performing In Minnesota, USA. VIDEO / World Wizkid Day: Fans Eulogise Music Star On Twitter / Wizkid Sells Out Skyway Theatre In Minnesota, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Eke40seven(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
All these documents African artists, pastors, fraudsters and politicians go around to these US councils to obtain with money with the help of lawyers is the new thing now. They do this just to prop up their reps. If I have money today, I will obtain mine. If you know you know.
However, I think in this case, the government of Minnesota picks a day for musicians around the world to boost tourism in his state.
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by falcon01: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
And the mods moved this to front page without confirming

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by greggng: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
If na another person now, we no go hear words again

Especially that frog voice gallanting with pdp

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
you bloggers and your fake stories. i don't blame you; Nigerians will believe anything.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by SeniorZato(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
In a movie right
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Thewizardof0zil: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
you bloggers and your fake stories. i don't blame you; Nigerians will believe anything.
Dont be ignorant
https://mobile.twitter.com/IsimaOdeh/status/1048944659026853891

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Thewizardof0zil: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
SeniorZato:
Nigerians are very easy to be decieved and fooled
A little search would have helped you, instead of displaying your ignorance https://mobile.twitter.com/IsimaOdeh/status/1048944659026853891

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Fabre2: 12:02am On Oct 08, 2018
emeijeh:
Sorry to burst your bubble..... The Wizkid they are referring to, is the one found in English Dictionaries

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]
sorry to burst ur bubble its our Nigerian popstar dey r referring to do ur research well before I display ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by guttentag(m): 12:53am On Oct 08, 2018
story for kids studying gingolism

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by punisha: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Kotorigba!!!
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by American8: 1:24am On Oct 08, 2018
You Nigerians are silly, primitive and stupid. Its shocking how most people here believed this crap. Jay z, Kanye west, whiz kalifa, Justin Bieber, drake etc have never entertained the thoughts of such arrogance. Then enters your wizkid from Africa.

Notable African musicians we know:
1) Akon, Senegal, with over 1 billion combined views of his YouTube music videos.
2)Rudeboy pquaure, Nigeria, with over 500 million combined views of his YouTube music videos.
3]Davido, Nigeria, over 300 million combined views of his YouTube music videos.
Wizkid still less than 200 million combined views.

This fraudulent letter was even written on wizkid's letterhead. Stupid Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by GoggleB(m): 1:31am On Oct 08, 2018
American8:
You Nigerians are silly, primitive and stupid. Its shocking how most people here believed this crap. Jay z, Kanye west, whiz kalifa, Justin Bieber, drake etc have never entertained the thoughts of such arrogance. Then enters your wizkid from Africa.

1) Akon, Senegal, with over 1 billion combined views of his YouTube music videos.
2)Rudeboy pquaure, Nigeria, with over 500 million combined views of his YouTube music videos.

This fraudulent letter was even written on wizkid's letterhead. Stupid Nigerians.
Lol you sound pained..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Jaqenhghar: 2:57am On Oct 08, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Jaqenhghar: 2:58am On Oct 08, 2018
American8:

Dont mind them. No major news ouet in the world is reporting this just bloggers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Jaqenhghar: 2:59am On Oct 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by chiderakings33(m): 5:04am On Oct 08, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by israelmao(m): 5:26am On Oct 08, 2018
emeijeh:
Sorry to burst your bubble..... The Wizkid they are referring to, is the one found in English Dictionaries

[img]https://media1./images/668c6b5e434731b1ffc939ebb5eaa27e/tenor.gif?itemid=4951048[/img]

Who will argue with a comedian?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Akuruoulo(m): 5:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Someone who's name is American8 is so pained. So that's the only reason you know those guys? U are an idiot typing from Madagascar typical village. U are an American using nairaland, leaving so many important social this and that , and now landed In nairaland. Even if the story is false make Una go do Una own davido fake something. U are very pained my friend

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Akuruoulo(m): 5:54am On Oct 08, 2018
Make Una copy our wizzy go do Una own fake day for Angola. If say NA for exam we d write well still pay lecturers for good grades, but una go copy us finish , still una go WAN get the same grade like us. IF U KNOW THAT YOU ARE PAINED JUST RAISE UP UR HAND I WANNA COUNT . AM NUMBER ONE PAINED SOUL
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by chinze(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2018
queensera:
This is huge!!! Wizkid has A day dedicated to him in a state of MINNESOTA (USA) 
Oct 6 is the dedicated to Wizkid.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/10/wizkid-has-a-day-dedicated-to-him-in-a-state-of-minnesota-usa/

Star boy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by lokobyforch(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2018
GoggleB:
No noise , no political partisanship, no godfather, no billionaire family background. Just Keeps winning and putting Afro-beat on world map and breaking records.

Are u a FOOL?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by crisycent: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2018
IPassYahoo:
Wizkid is arguably the most known artist in this century.. wizzy baba nla

Na wah see English...

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by gladisa7: 6:36am On Oct 08, 2018
sensel8ss waste of time and data.
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Awaja(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2018
Legendary wizy,keep doing us proud.
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by emperorblog(m): 6:54am On Oct 08, 2018
need a business idea check my signature
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by akdjr(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2018
I get one small Nokia touch light phone but u will need to buy battery and case. If you don't mind you can holla at me.
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great forum. please anyone who get a spare phone of any type, that he or she can please bless me with. please help a brother.with any phone u can. pls my phone was stolen and am not financially okay to get anoda one bcus i dey for school.
Please and thanks in advance
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Olatundextd(m): 7:07am On Oct 08, 2018
emeijeh:

wereyyyy na your Father name dey the file..omo ale jatijati.
Idoit you need slap.. Take it for your Brian
[img]https://i./3baT.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by LordNapoleon: 7:17am On Oct 08, 2018
If you believe this, you don't deserved to be called an adult. I wonder when Nigerian music broke into American market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by MENTORCH(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2018
IPassYahoo:
Wizkid is arguably the most known artist in this century.. wizzy baba nla

Please don’t annoy someone this Monday morning, nobody knows wizkid here o! He and Davido are trying for this generation and maybe after a few years they might become more popular. Only Fela was popular worldwide but they play Davido’s fall, fia and if in Jamaican clubs here.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by skillz111(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2018
Well I saw the video evidence what else do you people need.
Re: Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid by Shakushaku1(m): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2018
Womenrep:

Is that not a whistle he has blown? I mean both echo sound.
By him posting it to his 5 million followers on social media, he is actually blowing that trumpet.
Anything published publicly in a paragraph or one word, has the same intention.

Lol.. That's a fan page, he didn't post shi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Leilani Aaron Is Engaged / Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter / California Fire: Kanye West, Kim & 250,000 More Forced To Evacuate Homes(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.